Customize

Tony Ortega - "Jason Beghe Is Still Denouncing Scientology -- This Time in Germany"

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by Oinkertron9000, Sep 16, 2008.

1. iaxiloll Member

2. iaxiloll Member

Re: Tony Ortega - "Jason Beghe Is Still Denouncing Scientology -- This Time in German

Harpooned

I didnĀ“t know that Scientology was getting shut down in Russia!

YouTube - Russia Today :Russia prime target for Scientology
  3. lanonymous Member

Re: Tony Ortega - "Jason Beghe Is Still Denouncing Scientology -- This Time in German

from the article:

4. Anne Ominous Member

I love that motherfucker.
  5. Flynn Member

Thanks for the subtitles iaxiloll :cheers:
  6. Anonymoux Member

Me too, we need to see him SOON in a serious or funny play or film.
    He's got a great voice too--

BTW, TonyO, you're coming to the play preview, si?
    Be there motherfucker (Anons' highest compliment)
  7. Anon1720 Member

scientology being shut down in Russia is news to me too. I had to laugh at the guy at the pool hall saying that narconon helped him with his addiction while he puffs away at his cigarette.
  8. Re: Tony Ortega - "Jason Beghe Is Still Denouncing Scientology -- This Time in German

YESSSS. JB is amazing. Major win. JB's help really means something.
    Thanks iaxiloll for the subtitling.
  9. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

shut down in russia? Are there any sources, any straight confirmation of this?
  10. AYNonymous Member

fix'd
  11. indeedindeed Member

Tony Ortega just created a new record for the maximum compression of win in one sentence. Truly a win.rar is him.

The speech most definitely had an effect and it continues to do so, thanks to AboutScientology. The sign, however, has been planned for a while and afaik is currently in the state of being designed, not yet put up. It may have been a huge motivation for looking at that matter again as there were lots of press reports on this plan very quickly after his awesome speech.

there have been several (state) raids in Russia, so CoS is in trouble there, so "It's getting shut down in Russia" may well be correct. Anything official on nationwide problems for CoS is new to me. But I think CoS's outlooks in Russia are much darker now than a decade ago, when it was sort of strong there and allegedly even a prime minister had taken a course at a Hubbard business academy before becoming PM.
  12. D... Member

The ongoing cult-Russia debacle has been going on for months, at least since April. But there hasn't been huge news on it so it sort of slipped out of sight.
    Fucking awesome.

It's the usual tactic. They did the same thing with Jenna's husband, Dallas, right before Jenna did the abc interview.