Customize

Tom's secret "Scientology van"

Discussion in 'Tom and Katie' started by gizmogirl, Nov 24, 2009.

1. gizmogirl Member

Tom's secret "Scientology van"

This month's Star Magazine has an article titled "Katie's $15 Million Tell-All" which coyly tells all about the things that she "could" put in a tell-all report that would embarrass Tom; TC's plastic surgery, his freaky cleaning standards, etc etc etc. All old news.

There was one new thing however I found interesting.

"Katie may also decide to go public about Tom's secret Scientology mobile unit, a black American-made van that looks like a regular vehicle on the outside, but inside is fitted with high-tech gadgets, monitors and computer equipment worthy of a spy flick. "Tom spends a ton of time in that van." says a source. "It's how he keeps in touch with Scientologists all over the world. It's padded so no one can hear anything on the outside. Not too many people get to see the inside of this thing. He takes it to movie shoots. When he's in L.A. it stays with the Scientologists at their Hollywood Centre. It's very hush-hush."

WTF!?! I know that Tom likes to play spy, but really, his own spy van?

He also, apparently, parades around the house in military uniforms like the ones in Top Gun and Valkyrie. "It makes him feel handsome." It must also make him feel like LRH, who also liked to wear uniforms.

The whole article is how Katie is blackmailing TC for more money to re-sign the marriage contract. All I can think is "Why?", she obviously has no liking or respect for him.
  2. _You_ Member

Re: Tom's secret "Scientology van"

/thread
  3. Skwee Member

TC phone home.
  4. XenuPhobic Member

Yes it is Star mag, but don't tell me with all the crazy shit you've learned about scientology, that there is no chance that there is any truth in this. It's possible. I would say 60/40.
  5. FUCK Member

LULZ
  6. _You_ Member

tomanddave.jpg
  7. _You_ Member

I had read somewhere a long time ago that he had an armored vehicle. Wonder if it's this van?

Bizarre. People with too much money and scientology on their hands.
  8. _You_ Member

Indeed
    I wonder if any hollywood anons have seen a black van lurking on any raids?
  9. Ralphus Member

lots of people read that shit. whatever they say goes in trailerparks across America.
    The enquirer and star making him look like a nut is more win than Nightline.
  10. _You_ Member

11. Smurf Member

With technology being advanced as it is....

Maybe it's the only way Tom & David can have phone sex without being detected or monitored.
  12. Re: Tom's secret "Scientology van"

Telex Sex
  13. anoninoob Member

This one?

free_candy_van.jpg
  14. anoninoob Member

or this one?

2cf1357e-ad5f-4c59-b8d6-1f35368335ff.jpg
  15. anonhuff Member

Was Tom Cruise at one of our protests?

spyvan.jpg
  16. exOT8Michael Member

Could this TC van be the secret emergency Scientology command center that DM/TC would use if they, like Hubbard, had to flee law enforcement??
  17. tazor Member

And would they flee to Tom's bunker in Telluride or just come here to Trementina?
  18. Smurf Member

Holy Shit. Look at what was just seen over Hemet..

[IMG]
  19. RightOn Member

Although a lot of rags can't be trusted, I wouldn't put it past Cruise. He is SUCH a dork, and it fits his personality
    DM probably makes fun of it.
  20. DeathHamster Member

The pieces do fit together...
    Tom Cruise building '£5m bunker to protect against alien attack' September 28, 2007, Evening Standard
  21. gizmogirl Member

Absolutely! Remember Tom was supposed to be the celebrity that pulls people into CO$ because he was so sexy and cool, so Top Gun. It is very important that he be trashed in the public mind so that

1) he is of no use to recruit people into the cult,

2) that the CO$ be associated in the public mind as that weird alien space cult that makes people act like total dorks.

Every time that a magazine like Star or the National Enquirer post an article like this is another inoculation of the public against the cult. Without new members there is no cash flow, and that will help bring the whole show down.
  22. _You_ Member

If you do, then definitely don't tie a string of cans to the back and sign saying "JUST POONED!"
  23. Major Boyle Member

Considering the cult has its own private encyrpted microwave link, why wouldn't you think that Shorty would have his own spy proof van. Of course, technology has advanced enormously, so Tommy doesn't understand that his van is no in fact sound proof. Oops.
  24. Random guy Member

Ah, the coloured press is on the cause! Good, good!
  25. Re: Tom's secret "Scientology van"

TC-DM_telex_v1.jpg
  26. blownforgood Member

That van is Dave Miscavige's van! The name of the van is "DFWM" It is a GMC van that has been completely gutted and rebuilt from scratch.

Think "Pimp My Ride" and "Q" from James Bond on crack.

It took several Gold crew, several months and over 100K to build that van.

It has an office with Sat TV, FAX, Internet, Video conferencing, Dictation capabilities, Bed, and Kitchen and a pimped out sound and video playback system.

All of the panels/walls of the van are lined with led and steel plates. The windows are all bullet proof and can withstand armor piercing rounds. The van is SO HEAVY that it had to have Super Shocks put on to it so it could drive at all. Even the shocks it has now have to be changed out regularly.

This van was built for David Miscavige because ... well because he wanted it! Sitting in the car back and forth to LA and not being able to surf the net and look at the latest David Miscavige shoops can drive a guy crazy!

Tom Cruise lends Dave Miscavige his jets to use - the least Dave Miscavige could do is lend Tom Cruise his Super Dupa Spy Van!

Until Next time...
    BFG
  27. _You_ Member

Seems a bit much for a van. You sure it's not a Winnebago?
  28. Vir Member

Does it play the Star Wars theme when you blow the horn?
    2a3865.jpg
  29. timthephoto Member

always there when you're needed, thanks for the truth of it Marc

This would be the van DM was rumoured to lurk the early protests in then???
  30. blownforgood Member

31. WTF Member

big-gay-ice-cream-truck-3.jpg
    Wasn't he whining to get some ice cream just in case there weren't any gay people around?
  32. _You_ Member

Ok.. with all the high tec gadgetry & seats, I find it hard to believe one can put a kitchen & bed in something that small.
  33. nowout Member

Last I heard, this van needed a bigger motor due to the weight, had bladder fuel tanks, and a full custom air suspension to hold that weight. I'm not sure that lead was used in it, but aramid or some kind of composite panels were installed along with the steel plates. Lots of changes during the construction.

It also had a leather interior with fancy woodwork.
  34. _You_ Member

There was a black van (not converted though) at the Dallas Ideal org grand opening in April with little davey in attendance. I do not know if he used that van or not but I did see a booster seat in the back so most likely... hehehe
    blackvan.th.gif.jpg
  35. nowout Member

LOL.

He doesn't usually drive himself. You remember those photos of him and Cruise at motorcycle race? His chauffeur was also in the photos, it's likely she drove him there in that van.
  36. q_p Member

I'm sure the tide is going that way but the best way to ruin Miscavige's fun with his van is to get a good picture(s) of it and make that van famous. World famous. So it sticks out like a sore thumb famous. And if it got famous enough, it's possible the only place he would use it is in the garage >:)
  37. _You_ Member

Wait... so Tom Cruise walks around his house wearing uniforms like those in Top Gun and Valkyrie... so he dresses as a Nazi at home?
  38. Olrik Member

I just wanted to point this. Thanks Bruce.
  39. _You_ Member

sstc.png
  40. _You_ Member

Are you sure that Tom doesn't have a 70s style Disco van with a bed in the back for shagging? He might have thought those were cool as a teenager.