Customize

Tom's Next Mission; Katie's Tortured Life; Nicole Escaped

Discussion in 'Tom and Katie' started by Kha Khan, Apr 30, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Tom's Next Mission; Katie's Tortured Life; Nicole Escaped

Snus smells though.
  2. Don Carlo Member

Smoking cigarettes stinks, harms Katie's good girl image and MUST be hidden from little Suri. Katie's nicotine addiction has not magically vanished after intense Scientology auditing. Tom should let her try patches, lozenges, Chantix*, hypnosis, or Snus, all of which are safer and discrete, unlike sneaking around smoking and being shamed by Tom.

I bet Tom is being a Calvinist and ignorantly making the addiction a moral issue. He shouldn't punish Katie for foolishly trying cigarettes at an early age, and getting hooked. Katie may WANT to keep smoking; it does keep her waistline skeletal. She should just tell him LRH smoked Kools and that she can make her own decisions about this addiction. She can quit when SHE'S ready.

Katie may leave Tom over this issue - addiction is that strong and emotional, and ignorant bullying is that infuriating.

*I doubt he'd allow Chantix, suspecting it's a psych drug, but nicotine is a psychoactive substance, too. Tom is being ignorant.
  3. iaxiloll Member

fify
  4. blackdove Member

I'm intrigued by the conflicting info... sources like BFG have said that Katie is handled with kid gloves as far as Scientology goes. From that info, I imagined that her contract spelled out that at best she should pursue it whole heartedly and at worst should be tacitly supportive, showing up to events as required. And not interfering where Suri being raised Scieno was concerned.

But Amy's info has her confessing to Tom and undergoing hours of auditing?

I guess it's possible that the truth is somewhere in the middle, and that Katie was treated very gently at first so she wouldn't be scared off, and controlled later in the relationship when she was all signed and sealed in the contract and isolated.. mirroring the common practitioner's "gently up the garden path" road into Scientology? I remember Nicole Kidman saying that Tom would pick out clothes for her and lay them out... which seems to suggest to me that this is more about Tom's OCD manic controlling douchery supported on the (feminine fresh!) wings of Scientology, than it is Scientology alone.

Either way, it's just all retarded, and I hope the whole stupid sham ends soon. Tomkat AND Scientology.
  5. Anonymous Member

Tom Cruise - Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia

Probably old news but I just ran across this page today!
    Loved Tom & Katie Wedding PIC w/ Cruise standing on a crate.

Does Anonymous take responsibility for this?
  6. Random guy Member

Well, there has been a few years passing. Neither Katie nor Tom are who they were 5 years ago, and neither is the cult. I think that alone will account for the discrepancies.
  7. WileyCoyote Member

I love that sidebar about Cooking Oil and Niacin!

Mmmmmmmm! Tastes goooooooood.