Customize

Tommy Gorman Responds

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by tommygormanxenu$, Jul 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Randomness Member

Re: Tommy Gorman Responds

Then he needs to get help, seriously.

If he doesn't realise that what he did was wrong he'll be in jail soon enough.

You don't go around threatening people like that for long before someone gets you hauled off to the nick.
  2. anyjane Member

^^^

Good question.
  3. AnonMSW Member

SFAnons will ultimately have to make some choices, but frankly given his responses to people's legitimate concerns I wouldn't lay my ass on the line relying on his "even temper" to keep the riot police from beating all of us all to hell the moment Gorman flips out on a $cilon bull-baiter, or worse an Anon who dares to disagree with him on anything at all.

Bottom line, if I lived where he lives and he showed up... I'd leave. What can I do here? Nothing except to give people my opinion that the man hasn't any insight at all into the problems his behavior represents. Even to the point where if it cost us all it would have apparently been fine, just so long as Tommy Gorman made Tommy Gorman's point.

Everything we've all been working toward laid on the line because an "ex" can't keep a good game face on when standing toe to toe with raw meat of any persuasion. Anon, $cientologist... who pisses Tommy Gorman off sufficiently under what circumstances and what are the odds he'll just go off on GP because "after all, he's The Tommy Gorman."

I know, don't feed the troll. I won't anymore... not in this thread at least, but here's the real question. Do you want to risk your ass on the line given what you've heard and read? Do the Tommy Gorman videos on YouTube appear in a different light given the discussions we've all had over the past two days?

We tell $cientologists to arm themselves with facts from both sides and then to make a decision. Take a look at all the facts; dig deep and read the TD threads and remember that a great deal of what Magoo said there was OUTSIDE of the Dome and only later moved to be properly disposed of. Bear in mind he is manipulable, by Tory.

Then decide whether or not you feel like protesting shoulder to shoulder with Tommy Gorman flying his flag under an Anonymous or Enturbulation banner is what your willing to bet not only your ass but everybody else's on.

Up to you, but my vote's "not me baby!"
  4. lucifuge Member

5. Randomness Member

BTW FAIR GAMED = TRICKED, SUED, LIED TO, DESTROYED.

MPB didn't do that, although he may have destroyed her in the dome, I don't really think that counts, it's like pwning someone in counterstrike, you haven't ACTUALLY shot them.
  6. nightfire Member

SO in a way OSA DID start all this shit????

but only because Tory feed into it, so OSA played Tory...sad really

but no excuse for the crap!!!!
  7. Tuesday Member

WAIT WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT

THE INTERNET ISN'T THE SAME AS REAL LIFE?!?!?!
  8. felinonymous Member

First- I have no doubt that people who lose their marriage to a cult take it hard. Here I am, a prime example. And my marriage was only five years, not over 25. And it is painful today over 20 years later. I guess it is part of your childhood conditioning or something. But it is something I get, regardless.

Other contributing issues? Not if a cult is making your decisions for you. That happens in real world situations but not in the cult world. In the cult la-la land your personal issues are nothing. The cult agenda is everything. That shit blindsides you.

I have survived breast cancer for five years. For the last three years I have been an outspoken advocate for cancer and specifically breast cancer. I walk in awareness efforts. So far I have walked over 1200 miles for breast cancer, over 125 miles on event. I walk over 60 miles in 3 Days which means that I train over 550 miles before I walk the event.

So far i have survived. I will have additional surgery in October to insure that I continue to survive. Cancer sucks, tell all your friends.
  9. Skeptic1337 Member

Ummm no.
  10. highoverlord Member

do you think they might try to fair game us all? dox us?
  11. lucifuge Member

Im really a Female Night Elf Hunter IRL.
  12. Skeptic1337 Member

Fucking EZmode NELF. I knew it.
  13. anon1957 Member

This is Tory's "version" posted over at OCMB (bs is bolded):

Sorry to have to put it this way, but this is EXACTLY how a real scilon lies.

Also--notice how uptone it is. All tone 40 all the time, no matter what!
  14. highoverlord Member

fuck the allaince........

horde orc war. ill kill ur pet for fun
  15. OHWOW Member

UH OOOOOHHHHH!
  16. monamia Member

it's a really scary thought for you guys; but isn't that what we've been hearing they would do to celebrities? the secret to why travolta stays? you know, that is something to be frightened of and act on now; the confidentiality of those files. cuz when they start to panic, they could be capable of anything. don't you own those files as "intellectual property?"
    man. i'm sorry and we need a strategy.
  17. highoverlord Member

some girl plz hold my hand. no fat chicks plz
  18. AnonMSW Member

See, this so fucking bothers me. When I send crazy ex-gang members to threaten assholes who bother me, I always man up or even take gleeful credit. THIS is the cancer, and it is called newspeak...

newspeak1.jpg

Her post read like an HCO policy letter folks... go check and compare.
  19. Jugular Member

annnnnnnnnnnnd we're done here.
  20. Randomness Member

basicprotestpt1.th.jpg
  21. highoverlord Member

is it ok if i want to kill and camp ur body in wow?
  22. Re: Tommy Gorman Responds

I'm curious to know how Tory found all the individual "quotes" to match up with her flier. The fact that the TD was unsearchable notwithstanding..... :flop:
  23. amaX Member

un-fucking-believable.

i've just re-read the now infamous "magoo poasts vagoo, the dome explodes" thread AGAIN. (i saw it when it happened.)

i suggest that someone tell tory that the thread was NOT deleted from enturb so that "OSA couldn't get their hands on it" and see if tory would like to do a little re-write on her little explanation post to OCMB.

24. arithia Member

Pardon me for the moment of gamer girl geekdom, inspired by highoverlord and a few others but.. FOR THE HORDE! *coughs* I'm better now. Still feeling feisty after bg farming. XD

On subject: Fuck osa and what they think. WE ARE NOT A CULT. We do not hide our problems. We haul all our shit out into the open to dissect so we can fully understand it. We rip shit apart, take out the bits we do not want, put it back together again and move on.

Lose cannon protestor is dangerous. It doesnt matter who it is, anon or og. If you don't have thick enough skin that you want to come to blows over a disagreement online or in person, do not fucking show up to a raid. You sacrifice ALL of our efforts with that bullshit.

Is there some kind of discussion going on with the SF anons about what is to be done about this cancer? Cut it off, imo.
  25. anonymizzz Member

LA should do the same.
  26. highoverlord Member

Yes for the horde. Fuck the alliance the emo cock sucking babys
  27. Ironhead Member

question,

are there those among us who are now grouping all OG's as some sort of a threat?
  28. AnonMSW Member

I have a theory where Tory gets her information...

[IMG]
  29. highoverlord Member

just the ones that practice black diantics
  30. Massive Arity Member

Wow. Ok. Well, that settles it. Magoo and Tommy have lost my respect. They can't put anything in perspective, or admit to their own mistakes.
  31. Re: Tommy Gorman Responds

This is like the third WoW reference in this thread. WTF.
  32. highoverlord Member

There is only /afk and /timeplayed there is no such thing as irl
  33. Re: Tommy Gorman Responds

I'm not. Can't speak for others.
  34. Randomness Member

Fuck wow, I'm still trying to get Hellgate - London to work online, piece of shit independant game, fucking disappointment.
  35. lucifuge Member

Not OG's, But more of the "Rockstars" (to steal a term from Daywatch).

Theres lot's of cool OG's who understand. You know what, you can't really name most of them, because they are anonymous. Another face in the crowd.

Then theres the ones in the limelight...
  36. lucifuge Member

Also: Im not really a NElf hunter, Undead Warrior, so I CONCUR FUCK THE ALLIANCE
  37. AnonMSW Member

Not me... I have no beef with anyone except Magoo and Gorman. Magoo's too $cientologically "clever" for our good in close proximity it appears clear, and Tommy is her tool.

Tommy's... sheesh! They've got theirs, now we've got ours. Co$ we feel yer pain and know what it's like to have an embarrassing cousin with web toes and a speech impediment being your mouthpiece. Not to worry though, we're better at dealing with ours than you are with yours. We lock them in a closet instead of putting them on CNN.
  38. Ironhead Member

seems to be a rhetorical question now that I read it back...
  39. Re: Tommy Gorman Responds

Ok, and?
  40. Jugular Member

Yes.

I'm not. I like tory. I've met gorman. Under normal circumstances they are fine. Obviously dedicated. Excellent sources of information. Always confirmed for brawl (pun intended). My instinct is to always give people the benefit of the doubt.

However this situation speaks for itself.

I told her over and over and over and over and over to just drop it, that if she considered MPB to be acting immorally that she should rise above it and that there are 3209482304809184908 other things to worry about.

And Gorman, well. He was better off just not answering my questions. Anonymous is now aware of a danger that he himself confirmed exists.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.