Customize

Tommy Gorman Responds

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by tommygormanxenu$, Jul 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. monamia Member

Re: Tommy Gorman Responds

any day sweetz, i love my shrinks, and you too?
  2. highoverlord Member

that is black dianetics wut she is saying
  3. Randomness Member

Grow up and get over it, you were infracted for posting an irrelevant subject (TOMMY GORMAN, MPB AND TORY) in a goddamn wikipedia thread about the Scientology wikipedia portal.

I'm doing my janitorial duties, you're just being shit.
  4. lucifuge Member

Also please note. Some of the posts of Tory in the TD were madeoutside of the TD, and are in there because of a thread move. If in doubt, ask and we can check move times against post times.
  5. highoverlord Member

this is fact. only uk spacko is mean and gives u 5 points for no reason
  6. Re: Tommy Gorman Responds

Tommy Gorman, scary. You didn't see that ages ago? Too late for sorry, just ignore, do not feed.

Tory - doesn't get it. Maybe someday, it's been explained enough.

^THIS - indeed while we were all glued to the entertaining threads, this is what MV anons were doing all day today.
  7. Defiance Member

/handing out Midol and dark chocolate...
  8. Randomness Member

Tory can apologise for failing to read or understand what goes on in the thunderdome (trolling without boundries).

Tommy can apologise for being a baboon and threatening someone for an allegation that was a lie.
  9. anyjane Member

It looked like an accidental post to the wrong thread (like too many windows open or something like that).
  10. anon1957 Member

OK--this is getting out of hand. I think I misunderstood you.

I brought up Tory's marriage because SHE brings it up ALL the time. As though only people who leave cults loose marriages. Or she is the only one who has ever been divorced after 27 years. Which is not true.

You are right--it is painful to loose a marriage. I know this from personal experience. I also don't have the luxury of blaming it on a cult. Marriages end for a LOT of reasons. I also expressed the personal opinion that I don't believe that the cult is the REAL reason, though it is obviously a contributing factor. But every marriage break up has contributing factors--sometimes it is a lost job. Sometimes it is an affair. etc. But many marriages survive and grow stronger in the midst of the above mentioned adversities--and so for that reason, I don't believe that marriages really end due to outside factors but rather because of some incompatibility of flaw in the relationship.

And you are right--I do know shit about your life and I shouldn't judge it. If you did survive breast cancer, then my hat is off to you, however you did it.
  11. JFawkeson Member

Ooh, dark chocolate... :woot:
  12. Randomness Member

I'll accept an apology for them being a dumbass then.
  13. AnonMSW Member

Saw it; said it (on Youtube); got deleted (by Vagoo); said it here; got bawwed down by FOT's (Friends of Tory).

Recognizing a pattern as we speak and saw it coming like a thundering herd of...

battle-raptors-1024.jpg

A lone kitten crying in the wilderness is not always heard over the thundering roar of herd of cats being merrily led around by it's whiskers by "ex"-$cientologists armed to the teeth and indoctrinated with "tech."
  14. an_hero Member

this
  15. CrazyDelaney Member

The infighting and the drama must end or Scientology wins. Thats the bottom line. OSA are having themselves wet dreams over every little piece of drama on this board. Whether OG or Anon... get over it! Have you guys forgot that the real enemy is the midget with an anger problem with a penchant for guns and dressing in black?

If there is a cancer killing Enturb.. its drama and cut it out! Thats my two Saddam Dinars. Flame away!
  16. monamia Member

Well, I think you can all handle this crisis quite well. I'm impressed with the dialog, the leadership, and feel much better about how the potential for violence is being handled.
  17. monamia Member

is that me? the dumbass?
  18. Jugular Member

Did I really say that?
  19. Re: Tommy Gorman Responds

PM's... I do not have them. It's called public eye tech.
  20. Ironhead Member

I dunno man,

a bazzilion pages on this shit storm tells me different. I don't think there's any amount of apologizin that can douse this fire. the haet machine dont forgive or forget right?
  21. Skeptic1337 Member

Pretty much.
  22. Re: Tommy Gorman Responds

Live by the creed. There are worth things floating on the internet then OSA. it's us.
  23. amaX Member

there's not a damned thing that anyone can say or do to stop ANONYMOUS in this quest.

the cult will not win.

OSA can suck my dick.

threats and intimidation toward a fellow ANON are not drama and are not to be taken lightly. it doesn't matter if it's a cult member, another ANON, OG, or a civilian.
  24. celtg Member

ya know i saw this also. when he was bull baiting that scientologist who was handing out the anti-anonymous flyer's, i thought he went to far. he doesn't see the lulz in the fact that these flyer's are being handed out at all! honestly i started feeling sorry for that scientologist! and thats saying something.
    anonymous has peaceful protests, there is nothing peaceful about tommy gorman.
  25. Jugular Member

26. Randomness Member

Break down to the simplest form:

Tory decided to make something in what is essentially a RPG forum into a serious RL issue, she also lied about what was said to support her allegations.

Tommy decided to make physical threats against a protester based on hearsay.

Tommy then decided to flame all anonymous for their disapproval in him acting like a violent, unbalanced threat to the protests.

Therefore, Tory should apologise for making an issue over something that's not serious and wilfully causing schism within anonymous.

Tommy should apologise for acting in an unethical and illegal fashion, most importantly because it is dangerous for anon to have a dangerous, unrepentantly violent individual joining them at a protest.
  27. WBMBacker Member

Too late. :sad:
  28. Jugular Member

29. Re: Tommy Gorman Responds

What doesn't kill us, only makes us stronger. :colbert:
  30. nightfire Member

Wait....

Did TOmmy say that OSA gave him a flier with quotes from TD on it that were anti-torry?
    or do I suck cocks?
  31. lucifuge Member

Tory said CoS gave her quotes form the TD.
  32. SanFranAnon Member

Lock this thread.
    I've talked to Tommy on the phone, and he will not apologize. He doesn't feel like he's done anything wrong.

No one can add any further.
  33. An0nYm0use Member

qft
  34. Re: Tommy Gorman Responds

It's clear that the net result is.

SF anon are already forming a plan of action based on what's been said and done. We will deal with this on our decentralized forum and in RL.

EDIT: That doesn't mean the rest of it has been dealt with. I would like the topic open.
  35. lucifuge Member

No.

You Don't Treat Infection By Covering it Up. You have to Drain the Pus Before Healing Can Be Had.
  36. An0nYm0use Member

and she can produce this evidence ?
  37. monamia Member

that's the most interesting post in this thread.
    thanks.

;)
  38. lucifuge Member

You got me
  39. Ironhead Member

even if they do, ya think that's gonna do it? sounds like Tory fucked up bad this time, through all this I still can't get my head around the question "wtf was she doing in TD?!" that's like tipper gore chillin in a whore house, with twisted sister records playing...it doesn't make sense. she shouldn't have been there...

regardless of all that lead up to this, I think there's still manipulation afoot and I don't think it's just from OG...and it's definately not OSA
  40. Tuesday Member

Let OSA have fun. We're busy purging cancer. Unless you're totally OK with people threatening violence at protests. In which case rage on.

You're pretty gay sometimes <3

Yes yes ya'll
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.