Customize

Tommy Gorman Responds

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by tommygormanxenu$, Jul 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. An0nYm0use Member

Re: Tommy Gorman Responds

PPL NEED TO CHECK THERE BRAINS BACK INTO THERE HEADS

THUNDERDOME IS NOT A CULT THAT BRAINWASHES PEOPLE TO BE NAZI FASCISTS AND PSYCHOLOGICALLY ENSLAVES THEM AND DESTROYS THERE RELATIONSHIPS WITH THERE FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND ROBS THEM OF ALL THERE MONEY

[Well At Least Not That Last Part About Money.
    Unless You Count LE fishing for Donations for Ramen]
  2. AnonMSW Member

Oh God!

[IMG]

Raptor Jesus save me from sinners and blasphemers, in the name of the Holy Lesbian.
  3. Kilia Member

Been there, done that. Not the same. lol
  4. amaX Member

where are the posts of tory hanging out in TD and telling everyone she can take it and the whole tit emote thread?

are those still around?
  5. Re: Tommy Gorman Responds

I am not an expert in Dianetics, nor am I an expert in so-called black dianeties. I am also not the most well versed person here on the personal details of everyone involved in this situation.

I am however the goddamned Steven Hawking of manipulative bitches. I know em inside and out. I was raised around em. I can smell them from a mile away. And Magoo here is being a manipulative bitch.

Magoo, Anon is looking strait at you on this one. Fuck you for manipulating Tommy, his heart is in the right place but his head isn't on strait and you know that. You totally took advantage of that. Your an absolute cunt.

Just a little food for thought Tory. Did you know that originally when the bible speaks of witches it is not speaking of practitioners of magic but rather gossipy, manipulative women?

Recant now bitch before anon decides not to suffer this witch in its midst.
  6. AnonLenore Member

Don't worry babby, my dick is big enough I'll tuck it up and shove it into my ass to make the most believable mangina you've ever seen. ;)
  7. Daywatch Member

those died in the second thunderdome war I believe
  8. felinonymous Member

I lost my former husband to the cult. That is why I protest the cult. So I guess I should forget that little factoid?

Given that, there is nothing to protest.
  9. Re: Tommy Gorman Responds

In case you missed it.
  10. Re: Tommy Gorman Responds

o snap
  11. Fear Not Member

just lolololololololol

Magoo

Send Message User Lists Last Activity: Today 10:46 PM
    Current Activity: Private Messaging
  12. Defiance Member

:shock::faint2:
  13. Re: Tommy Gorman Responds

Yes, confirmed. The second TD war had threads erased because... if I'm correct "People thought OSA would use them on Tory".
  14. Randomness Member

Bawww.

I said ignoramus.
  15. felinonymous Member

Guessing here but I think that the OG are pretty much ditching Enturb.

I have no facts. But I am OG at heart and I would be looking for handily illuminated exit signs were I in their shoes.
  16. AnonMSW Member

Dude, not even I want to fuck me that bad.

lovin_it.gif
  17. Defiance Member

Ignoranus: Someone who is both stupid and an asshole. :fuckyou:
  18. amaX Member

ty. i thought that was what happened.
  19. RedDevoHat Member

Can we lock this thread nao?

KThxbai
  20. Randomness Member

LOL STEALTH EDIT.
  21. AnonLenore Member

:flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
  22. bAnon Member

TD does affect IRL does affect TD does affect IRL does affect TD....fap, fap, fap
  23. lucifuge Member

24. Anon_1HG Member

Anon_1HG, you do not have permission to access this page.

Guess I'm not in the sekret club?
  25. Re: Tommy Gorman Responds

User CP. Group memberships, accept TOS, access. :)
  26. anon1957 Member

If that is how you want to see it fine. But I would suggest you address the fact that if your relationship had been all that great, he would've chosen you over the cult. I'm not saying that it was your fault, only that when relationships are strong, they manage to weather just about anything.

Said differently, he was obviously a dick (for chosing a cult over a real relationship with a real person) and you are better off without him. If there hadn't been a cult to loose him to, maybe he would've run off with another woman. Maybe your would've gotten bored with him. People have issues. Sometimes they get divorced irl. There are no guarantees in the real world of uncertainty. Most of us get over it and move on.
  27. An0nYm0use Member

not my sock honest
  28. AnonMSW Member

FFS! Go to the root forum page and READ where it says CLICK HERE TO READ SOMETHING BITCH!

We've had to put up a million "You are warned, lurk and try to survive!" gateways for point and click because people got butthurt when they didn't bother to first read an FAQ.

Interwebs, look I haz mouse!
  29. felinonymous Member

Near as I can tell, few are. I used to be able to access that content. Reasonably, I just can't make it hit anything on the "GiveaDamn-O-Meter".

Pity that.
  30. Tuesday Member

Oh Tommy Gorman. Oh Tory Magoo.

You both need to look into therapy. Honestly.
  31. Anon_1HG Member

Disregard I suck cocks and all that
  32. monamia Member

not stealth, it's disclosed

lol
  33. monamia Member

and take randomness with them. honestly.
  34. highoverlord Member

i studyed black dianetics..... i know when its being used. in person. How they try to minimize every thing. or expolde things up and i call them on it.

Its hard to read emotions though text but using osa like tactics on each other is not right. i learned how to do it to other osa agents but i would never do it to any anon. i would do it to some one that i though was a total spy. thats all.

Tory can speak very well she yelled at me a few times since i keep going up to the osa handlers and asking wut there crimes are hahha. she is very smart very crafty after all she was osa. I dont think she understand what /b and the thunderdome is and lashed out and called every one agaist her OSA black ops and let tommy loose on every one. I dont know. im scared to call either of them now. at lest i blocked all my calls going to tory and tommy.
  35. Defiance Member

[IMG]

36. core Member

If you haven't got anything more constructive to say than "you're a cunt", we'll be seeing you tomorrow too.
  37. Tuesday Member

Only if you go too.
  38. Ironhead Member

wow,

this is all pretty fucked up right here. there aint nothing on this earth they can do to make it right, is there?

angry mob is angry.
  39. felinonymous Member

Fuck you 1957. And frankly, I never thought I would say such a thing.

Losing a marriage is painful and potentially damaging. You were the one who brought up people talking of the break up or their marriages. I simply said that I had to fight down that road too.

You don't get to judge me or my decisions. Maybe you should quit judging everyone else and THEIR decisions too.

You know shit about my life. And you will stand up and judge me?

What? Didn't I survive breast cancer your way?

I was right in the first line. I thought better of you but you proved me so very wrong.

Pity that.
  40. anon1957 Member

Ok. I just read through the whole damn thread in TD. I can't believe that is the cause of this entire shitstorm.

Tory--you started that thread. You not only fucking pulled it in, your LRH tech failed miserably. Furthermore, as it became obvious that you were loosing badly, instead of bowing out gracefully, you baaaawed even more. Not only are you manipulative as hell, you are a sore-assed looser.

Really Tuesday is right--you need to get yourself a good therapist. Your "issues" are impinging upon your ability to function both irl and on the internet.

MPB taking tips from OSA via PM. ROFLMAO!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.