Customize

Tommy Gorman Assaulted at SF Org

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by Anonymous, Dec 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous Member

Whoever he is, he needs to go to a doctor (a real doctor!) and get checked for heart attack/stroke risk. NOW!
  2. Anonymous Member

He's always been big and ugly.
  3. skeptic2girl Member

VERY, very dramatic = thanks, Moog!!
    • Like Like x 6
  4. Anonymous Member

another photo, of great relevance ITT:

Paula+Leen+Pam+Costume.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Tangerine Member

6. skeptic2girl Member

Q: Tommy can ask for a copy of the police report, and the report will have the name of the guy who assaulted him? (At least the name that the cult gave the police) -- I know he asked the police for the name, and they wouldn't give it to him, but if you wait, say, 2 weeks for the report, they would - technically - have to give it to you, right?
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

Yes. In fact, if he hasn't gotten it already he should get it tomorrow. It should have the name on it. If it does not then we should flyer more tomorrow.
  8. Anonymous Member

If he did make an assault report, mystery solved.
  9. Smurf Member

The reporting officer who answered the 911 call is responsible for gathering the facts. He was not required to provide any information to Tommy. If Josh or someone else at the org gave the officer the name of the perp (which someone has already claimed happening), Tommy can call the detectives division on Monday about the report and request the name of the perp in the report.

Sometimes police will release info.. sometimes, they are tight-asses and won't. Tommy may have to get an attorney involved to write a letter to the SFPD to acquire the guy's name.
  10. skeptic2girl Member

Has anyone ever mentioned you can be a tad grumpy, sir? ;)

Tommy already said that the police wouldn't give him the name of Tomato Head -- I was hoping that the police report would have it and that getting the police report wouldn't/shouldn't be an issue.

But yeah, it might depend on which cop Tommy talks to as to whether or not they get the name of the guy, but the police officer implied that it wasn't department policy to give out the name of the guy = it may or may not be policy.

And indeed, I believe the plan is to have his lawyer get on the DA's case to find this out.

tl;dr Are we just entertaining ourselves by trying to dox the guy, b/c the police - eventually - HAVE to give Tommy the written police report?
  11. Smurf Member

I don't like repeating myself, madam.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

Been a lurking for a while, time to chime in. His name is Chris Krzywicki, think he lives in San Leandro or Hayward. My third hand info on this guy is he tried to join staff but could not because he is a felon. No docks, just gossip, but sure about the name.
    • Like Like x 4
  13. Anonymous Member

14. Anonymous Member

15. Anonymous Member

It's about time. Where were you in the last 24 hours??
  16. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  17. Anonymous Member

LOL, I guess it must be hard to get girls when you're a Tomato Head and a clam...

chriskrzywicki3.png
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

Can we delete all previous dox naming other people, now we have identified the real perp?

Also, shoop da whoop!!?
    • Like Like x 4
  19. Smurf Member

20. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  21. Smurf Member

22. Anonymous Member

23. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  24. Smurf Member

He works at the Hayward office of Har-bro Restoration.. he has another Linkedin page...
    http://www.linkedin.com/pub/chris-tone40construction/23/388/b5b

San Francisco Bay Area
    License #B736982
    23067 Bernhardt Street
    Hayward, CA 94545
    ph.510.887.8500
    fax.510.887.8530

http://www.harbro.com/harbro/about-har-bro/location

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Har-Bro-Emergency-Service-Restoration/190495684318281
  25. Smurf Member

26. Anonymous Member

1. Punch a protestor.
    2. Never date women again in your life for fear of her being anon.
    3. Point gun at foot.
    4. ???
    5. Profit!
    • Like Like x 3
  27. Anonymous Member

Team Arctic. Is this the "team" that Pam keeps going on about? Do they have a motto?

The plot thickens.
  28. TinyDancer Member

With respect, this is about more than his "style" - meaning what occurred before the assault, and which might have been audible and/or visible to the alleged perpetrator from inside the building, might end up being argued as "provocation", whether as a defence or in mitigation. They are part of the corpus delicti.

We're on point.
    • Like Like x 1
  29. TinyDancer Member

Sigh. I don't care about his motherfucking language!
    • Like Like x 2
  30. TinyDancer Member

Unbelievably ironic.

Just because a person IS a slave doesn't mean that the best way to get through to them is to hurl the word at them like an epithet. The issue I raise is whether his behaviour is the way to get through. That is all.
    • Like Like x 1
  31. Anonymous Member

32. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  33. lostatsea Member

About Christopher I am a great, honest fun loving guy who lives life to the fullest each and every day with out drama. I am at the best point in life thus far. The way a person feels is just a decession that each and every one of us is capable of making.
    • Like Like x 6
  34. subgenius Member

Study tech in action again.
    • Like Like x 7
  35. Anonymous Member

Uhhh, obviously working undercover in the ORG.
    • Like Like x 8
  36. Anonymous Member

37. subgenius Member

3OMH3.jpg
    I am a great, honest fun loving guy who lives life to the fullest each and every day with out drama.
    • Like Like x 13
  38. RightOn Member

those stills and close up pics of Krz-brickhead in Gorman's face are intense. I didn't think he got that close to him. it was hard to tell in the vid.
    Gorman was like a statue
    • Like Like x 4
  39. telomere Member

• Like Like x 9
  40. RightOn Member

to think Krzblueberry spent/spends all that money with COS and he could have went to anger management classes for cheaper
    • Like Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.