Customize

Tommy Davis spoke with John Peeler last night

Discussion in 'St Petersburg Times expose' started by chrisanon, Jun 23, 2009.

1. chrisanon Member

Tommy Davis spoke with John Peeler last night

Along with Little Bear Victor and BlownforGood, John Peeler (BTs2Free) gave us the inside scoop on Miscavige's Reign of Terrormidget years before the SP Times got to the story.

He spoke with his old friend Tommy Davis on Monday night.

Reposted from Clambake:
  2. Re: Tommy Davis spoke with John Peeler last night

damn....
    so... tommy's just gonna be all alone in a dark room, in the fetal postition rocking back and forth ... because he doesnt have any more friends, no religion, no money, and he doesnt do drugs...

oh well
  3. Apotheker Member

Re: Tommy Davis spoke with John Peeler last night

It is hard to belief, but also a Tommy Davis can have a friend. A real one.
    Tommy, if you read this: A real good friend is the one who knock you out that he can take the wood from your head.

[IMG]
  4. Ann O'Nymous Member

AFAIK, money is not a problem in his case.
  5. Anonymous Member

Wow just amazing!!

It is just amazing to see the filth promise to not shit on each other. When the time comes it will be just like a box full of starving rats eating each other alive.

These people are just sick. Completely sick.
  6. Tommy Davis Member

Save me John...
  7. Joe Blitz Member

Am I mad at you? Not necessarily.
  8. JohnnyRUClear Member

Interesting conversation. Thanks for telling the story.
  9. Whanonstler Member

Are we sure that Peeler is properly hatted to have a "black clinker" instead of a heart?

Black clinker...

Though I am no more surprised than his reaction which is like that of a trapped rat (if you called a trapped rat, instead of poking it with a broom) than I am of his belief he actually gets people outside the cult to believe him.
  10. Re: Tommy Davis spoke with John Peeler last night

I can't stop laughing my ass of at this thread, Scientology is like watching a dysfunctional version of the Special Olympics
  11. Anonymous Member

I hope you don't get in trouble with the mods for your post, but it's actually closer to the truth than their trying to make us think they are touchy-feel-y messages of love and hope. I'm a country girl so I don't know the fancy psychological terms for any of this, but I do know that you've got to have something mighty wrong with you to be duped by their love bombing at the beginning. And you've got to have no heart to stand and watch really bad things happen to your fellow human beings and just turn your head away. Because it always seems like we hear the same story when they talk about why they left. It always seems to be a story of how the bad things finally started happening to them and that wasn't fair.

It's a greedy cult that makes greedy people even worse. TIME magazine said it best: The Thriving Cult of Greed and Power.

Yes we are trying to dismantle this cult. This all started as a troll and because the chans were pissed that the cult was messing with the internet. Knowledge is free.

I harbor no delusions that when this cult falls apart that the people who are on the inside right now are going to walk out and live wonderful lives. That's not how it's going to go and it will be especially brutal for the lowest of the low in the Sea Org. I reserve my compassion for the children who never had a chance and for the foreigners who only thought they were going to get a better life in America. When this cult falls it will be a horrible time for those two groups of people. I won't be sitting online and reading the sad stories of remorse from people like Tommy Davis who just can't believe this has happened to him. I will be out in the real world trying to help the people that right this very minute are working like fucking slaves and who never get out of the shit hole of enslavement to give psycho interviews or who sit in the luxury of their new lives and speak of wishing that Hubbard was around because it was all so much better before Davey. Their hell never ends for a minute.

Now, mods. I know that I may be get an infraction for this post myself. But, knowledge is free and I am not alone in my feelings about this.
  12. Anonymous Member

As Ben Franklin would say, "I only have eyes for my plain old country Joan"

Cheers and good on you.
  13. chrisanon Member

I sympathize with your feelings of outrage, but you're operating with incomplete information.

My post is not about making excuses for anyone. Everyone involved in Scn's crimes needs to go to jail. But that's a different topic.

I've been concerned for a while that very few people understand the dynamics of cultic relationships.

Absolutely EVERYONE, including you, can be conned. And cults are a con. That's really all they are.

If the stress test Scilons started off by telling people about Xenu and fried space aliens, Hubbard might have had to work for a living.

So they don't. They start of by telling people they can show them the way to happiness. We all want to be happy, right?

Then they slowly groom, deceive, and wreck people's thought processes until they'll accept anything, and do anything.

People in a life transition, like leaving college, or the end of a serious relationship, job loss, parents divorcing, are very vulnerable to love bombing.

There's nothing intrinsically wrong with most of these people. They just hit a moment in life where they're out to sea, away from or bereft of their usual support systems, and WHAMMO!

Cults usually go after ambitious, idealistic people. That's why so many of them have offices near college campuses.

Cult leaders are looking for people who will make money, make more money, make more people make money. Couch potatoes don't last long in that kind of environment.

If you're interested in learning about this subject, I can give you lots of references, starting with the article in my sig line.

But for now I'll just say that almost every Scientologist, maybe even including David Miscavige, is a victim of L. Ron Hubbard's vicious, self-aggrandizing get rich quick scheme.

Miscavige needs to be jailed for the rest of his natural life, and the 21 year break he believes will follow, and the billion years after that.

That doesn't change the fact that, from a very young age, Hubbard used sophisticated mind control techniques to bring out the very worst in him.

He might well be a born sociopath. In fact, it's possible many top Scilons are sociopaths. But most of the rest aren't, and it's important to remember that.

Look up Paul Grosswald, Jason Beghe, Stacy Brooks, Jesse Prince, Mike Henderson, Maureen Bolstad, Marc Headley, for example.

These are good people who got duped. Some of them held very high positions in the Cult. Jesse Prince was second in command at one point.

Mind control and thought-reform are real. The very few academic studies that have been done (because Scn has worked hard to prevent or to corrupt research in this field) indicate that Scn is the cult most damaging to people's minds. See the book Snapping for more about this study.

It is important to understand that most Scilons started out as good people with great intentions, and they were just like us.

Excoriating them as born criminals or bad seeds not only doesn't get us anywhere, it prevents us from safe-guarding ourselves and our loved ones from predators like Hubbard.

Once again, I want to be clear I'm not making excuses for anyone. A lot of people need to be jailed. That doesn't mean we can't work to understand why they got involved in something so awful.
  14. auchraw Member

And both Tommy Davis and his friend have been conned and while in a state of con have done things they would not have done otherwise. Country Girl is right: they are not going to walk out and live wonderful lives. They are going to recover very slowly (if at all) from losing their minds and their humanity. Being conned damages a person.

Which is not to say that I will ever forgive or forget what they collectively did to my family, because this should never happen again. Moreover no-one has yet apologised for this damage or repaid the money, or ever will.

15. whoever Member

^ This. Also, some people were actually born into Scientology, or dragged into it at a very young age by their parents. They didn't have a chance, really. It was all they knew. So if you're in it when you're a kid, and thoroughly indoctrinated, and you still manage to get out, and then go on to speak out about the cult (as Peeler did), you don't deserve to be labeled filth and a criminal and accused of murder.
  16. Sponge Member

This was John Peeler leaving open a small window of opportunity. Don't project anything more into it from your basement dwelling imagination otherwise you're in danger of making yourself look like a complete fucking moron or a troll or both.
  17. RightOn Member

wow Tommy is SO deep in, he knows no other way of life.

He is fortunate that someone would care enough to call him and offer him a hand, but unfortuante that he just takes it as a threat against himself and his"religion".
    Brainwashing runs very deep in this one.
  18. pooks Member

LURK MOAR

When you learn the terms you will be educated about cult indoctrination and mind control and won't sound like a dumbass.
  19. SuperChipcat Member

I think you're all missing the important part of this thread.

We know someone with Tommy Davis' phone number.

I would like to give him a ringy-dingy myself.
  20. none given Member

You have no idea what you are talking about.
  21. Re: Tommy Davis spoke with John Peeler last night

entertaining
  22. none given Member

How dare such people not be ashamed of a culture I don't understand or respect!!!

Pooks I think you just proved that it is possible to know all the terms and still sound like a dumbass.
  23. Anonymous Member

There's a reason why the cult has never done well in the country. People don't abide bullshit. Dianetics made it's way to where I grew up in the 70's. It didn't take hold and it never will. I'm sure the cult thought they were going to be smart enough to go traipsing into the country and duping us county folks into giving up our lives for the Sea Org, but there are just some people who cannot be conned.

I'm still reserving my sympathy for the kids and the enslaved foreigners.
  24. Anonymous Member

NO U

I know the lingo, smartass. I use it sparingly because it's made up fucking phrases from a lunatic Sci-fi writer who started a fucking cult that you joined and that I'm trying to help dismantle on my own time and with my own money.

Don't you have a cult email to post on here?
  25. CantPickaName Member

He's a Spin-All wizard
    There's got to be a twist
    A Spin-All wizard
    He's got such a supple wrist
  26. Gede Member

Ok, both of you simmer down now. No one's getting infracted (by me, at least). Let's not reduce ourselves to personal attacks and pathetic infighting. The cult's doing plenty of that in plain view for the whole world to witness and enjoy - let's enjoy it too, k?

Thx.
  27. pooks Member

It's creepy watching anonymous postings by people with less empathy than most Scientologists.
  28. CantPickaName Member

Its too fucking much for somebody thats hasnt been IN

I for one dont realy want to learn all that creepy shit....

Why say "Would you like a comm cycle"? When you can simply say "would you like to talk"? I wont flatter them with Hubbard speak or validate that shit
  29. Anonymous Member

Let's make sure that we see the post that caused my reply to the always delightful pooks. That's only fair, Gede.
  30. Gede Member

Let's not be whiny little tattletales, dear. You're not Anonymous to me. I read the whole thread. I posted what I did. Leave it alone.
  31. Sponge Member

It's frustration. Clearly not enough fapping. Perhaps because of severe chafing.

ky_jelly__42g_-_3_for_2_3518.jpg
  32. pooks Member

No ones asking you too speak that language. But if you are going to be a critic of something, then you should have some knowledge of what's it's about. Otherwise, you're just another loudmouth dumbass that doesn't know what you're talking about. And we already have plenty of those.
  33. Gede Member

Aww, do you have any of the warming kind?
  34. Anonymous Member

Home
  35. Anonymous Member

Yes, darling. I'm not really a dumbass, I just play one on the internet. I certainly do realize that you know who I am. Pardon me for re-posting pooks' charming post in response to your only posting my bitchpost. I understand now.

Please accept my sincerest apology.
  36. Sponge Member

Castrol_LMX_Grea_4a1ba7f4434da.jpg
  37. Gede Member

Ah, that should do me!
  38. Gede Member

No, I didn't bother to multi-quote all the bullshit that lead me to my decision to post. Instead, I replied to the last post in the thread. That's my prerogative.

Please, just stop with the dripping sarcasm and nastiness. Honestly.

Thanks.
  39. none given Member

You insulted her for admiting to a lack of education in a specific area; you don't get to call me unempathic for defending her.

Also, this is not an anonymous post, I'm just that forgetable.

Fire back if you like but we are derailing and I generally have great respect for your work.
  40. Lorelei Member

No one should make the mistake of assuming "only dumb people fall for cults."

A little reading about cult-style mind control and programming will reveal how frighteningly easy it is. Cults liek Scientology don't thrive for over 50 years because their techniques are easy to spot if you haven't been innoculated first. (Do a Google search for "warning signs" and "cults".)

Also, a lot of smart people get rooked in via front groups (like Narconon).

Really, all it takes is a moment of vulnerability, a lack of information that might help you spot the warning signs, and some slick operators waiting to pounce.