Customize

Tommy Davis is a Sea Org Member - Yeah - sure he is

Discussion in 'St Petersburg Times expose' started by blownforgood, Jun 24, 2009.

1. blownforgood Member

Tommy Davis is a Sea Org Member - Yeah - sure he is

Tommy Davis keeps talking about the Sea Org and how he is a Sea Org Member and how they have it rough and are so dedicated.

I think that to all Ex-Sea Org and current Sea Org members out there, Tommy Davis’s words are an insult and I can list a out a few reasons why Tommy Davis is unlike any most any other Sea Org members out there.

1. Tommy Davis wears suits that cost more than most any physical possessions that 99% of Sea Org members own.

2. Tommy Davis wears wrist watches that cost more than a Sea Org member makes in an entire year of wages.

3. Tommy Davis drives a car luxury SUV around pretty much anywhere he travels to and has his own luxury SUV in LA that he darts around town in. Most Sea Org members could not even afford to purchase gas for a vehicle much less own one or insure one for any length of time.

4. All Sea Org members are required to eat in the local mess hall at their respective Sea Org installations. This is where often lunch consists of maybe some warm slop served up if there was money to purchase enough food that week. In some CONTS, if there is no money for crew food sign is simply put up stating that and you scrounge to find something to eat somehow. Tommy Davis eats regularly and usually any meal that Tommy is eating is costing more than an entire week’s rations of food made available for the average Sea Org member. (at the Int Base, which the food was considered high above most other places, the weekly food allocation for each crew member averaged $1/day per crew member.) The salad that Tommy ate today cost more than most Sea Org members will get in food for the next week.

5. While Tommy Davis is independently wealthy, most Sea Org members have very little to no money and live week to week, barely able to afford basic supplies and a few simple pleasures in life such as a few packs of cigarettes a week or a candy bar in awhile. Some Sea Org members even smoke random used cigarettes out of ashtrays as they can get nothing else when there is no pay for the week or their pay has been docked for any one of many reasons they routinely get punished for.

6. While Tommy Davis is waited on and has people do his laundry for him and keep his rooms and offices clean, most Sea Org members are required to keep their living and work quarters white glove clean even if this means sacrificing the little sleep time they get to do so.

7. Tommy Davis regularly travels all over the world in airplanes. Most Sea Org members will spend the entire career in a single location and most do not have passports or Visas. If they do have a passport or papers, these are usually locked up in the local legal office so that they cannot have any unauthorized access to it and leave without okay.

8. Tommy Davis did drugs AFTER getting involved with Scientology. This is called a “drug revert” and is usually looked down upon in the Sea Org. Most Sea Org members would not qualify to hold an executive position or any elevated post position due to being a drug revert. Somehow this personnel qualification does not apply to Tommy Davis.

9. Tommy Davis lives in a room on his own with his own bathroom. Most Sea Org members share a room with anywhere from 6-30 people with bunk beds stacked 3 high in some installations and in some cases share a common shower or toilet with a single sink for all to use and have to smuggle toilet paper from the org bathrooms to their room so they can take a crap when they get home at night.

10. If Tommy Davis were to ever leave the Sea Org for any reason, he would have his family wealth and parents to support him. Most Sea Org members do not have the luxury of leaving as they have nothing to leave to. In most cases, any family they once had, have not seen or heard from them in years and they have lost touch with. Or in most cases, their families are Scientologists and leaving the Sea Org would result in them being disconnected from them until they paid off their huge Freeloader Debt before they were able to “be part of the group again.”

11. Tommy Davis does whatever he does and goes about his day with no particular set schedule and pretty much lives and works by his own schedule. 99% of all Sea Org members have to attend meals at a set time for anywhere from 15-25 minutes and if they miss the meal they do not eat. They have to attend on average at least 3 musters a day and participate in a roll call where all crew are accounted for. Lateness or being absent could result in harsh penalties.

12. Tommy Davis wears several thousand dollar suits and can pretty much wear what he wants any day of the week. Most all other Sea Org members are required to wear exact specific Sea Org issued uniforms and if the org cannot afford to purchase the uniforms for the staff (as promised to all Sea Org members) they must use their own money to buy uniform parts from the org at marked up prices so that the Sea Org uniform exchange can turn a profit. At some Sea Org installations, daily uniform inspections are held and a Sea Org member missing an item as small as a tie pin can be disciplined.

13. While Tommy Davis has many pairs of expensive leather shoes in his closet, and could probably go 2 weeks without wearing the same pair of shoes twice, most sea Org members own a single pair of uniform shoes which they must wear all week 16 hours/day and one other non uniform pair that they can wear.

14. Tommy Davis has access to newspapers, TV, and the Internet. Most veteran Sea Org members do not even know what the Internet is or have ever sent an email or watched TV in decades. And for those who do know what the internet is, they have no or little filtered access to it at best.

So, Tommy, while you may have joined the Sea Org and you may think you are like everyone else in the Sea Org – you are not and all Sea Org members around you are aware of this. Whether you know it or not, most of the Sea Org staff you come in contact with - despise you and resent the fact that you think you are treated and in the same situation as any of them.

You live in a fairytale land where you think you work hard and are slaving away to save the planet and where Mr. David Miscavige is paving the way for a brand new day.

The harsh reality is that you are a rich bitch kid from Beverly Hills that after travelling the world being David Miscavige’s little spy on Tom Cruise full time ended up getting thrust into being David Miscavige’s little PR bitch cleaning up his messes. Everyone else in the Sea Org knows this Tommy Davis. Maybe if you stopped pretending that this was not the case – you would wake up and leave.

And stop coming over the hill to Burbank to meet with people and spreading your stupid lies about me. The hotel staff there are sick of you and with all I have said above – the word on the street is that you do tip like a Sea Org member.

Until next time…
    BFG
  2. gizmogirl Member

Re: Tommy Davis is a Sea Org Member - Yeah - sure he is

Wonderful! It might also be a good letter to send to the various reporters that have to deal with Tommy. I'm sure I don't have to say it needs to get the the SP times and the reporters who just had to listen to Tommy's Sea Org rant.
  3. Re: Tommy Davis is a Sea Org Member - Yeah - sure he is

Tommy Davis thinks he's a gangsta

Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, thinking a group of drones in goofy sailor uniforms that scatter like cockroaches at the mere glimpse of a critic, have any street cred, is no way to go though life.

The Sea Org is not a hardened gang, it's a comedy team of douchebags
  4. pajamawarrior Member

The fact that TD has all of these luxuries, comes and goes as he pleases and has access to the real world and the truth, I'm confused how he can be so incredibly blinded. The usual holds that the regular SO members have that keep them in line... sleep deprivation, low protein diet, disconnected family and friends, nothing at all on the outside (car, money).... Tommy doesn't experience. How is it that this man will put up with being mistreated and beaten etc?
    I mean, the usual public members don't have knowledge of the inside treatment.
  5. Re: Tommy Davis is a Sea Org Member - Yeah - sure he is

How can he be so blind? I don't know you tell me

[IMG]
  6. crockhat Member

TL;DR summary:

Tommy Davis is a hypocrite and a liar.
  7. the_cloak Member

Uh, he IS a sea org member. Remember these are the toughest son of a bitches on the planet, and you hear how tough he was on those SP times tapes, with his cussing and shouting. Yeah, he's a real tough guy!
  8. RightOn Member

"Tips like a Sea Org member"
    I am surprised he tips at all.
  9. OHSHI Member

My favorite part of this ^

And because he reads the internet and no doubt is reading this, here's my vid to Tommy:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3tV_lh0ziw&feature=channel_page]YouTube - Message to Tommy Davis June 2009[/ame]

Oh and he should also check out my summary of his outbursts on my channel. k, thanks Tommy.
  10. Ann O'Nymous Member

Could what BFG said be summarized in one expression, that would be funny for both insiders and outsiders? Something in the line of "Tommy Davis, the marine in white satin" (exuse my French).
  11. Spangly Member

I would've said "twat in white satin", myself.
  12. OHSHI Member

"Tommy Davis, he got that squint from Int."
  13. whoever Member

I love this. <3 I hope reporters and bloggers take notice.
  14. Anonymous Member

O_O
  15. Zak McKracken Member

Ok, to be fair;
    isn't this ~ about half (maybe 75%?) true?

Tommy's got his family wealth. Probably a substantial personal wealth too.
    But his mom (dunno about the rest) is an active celebrity Scilon in "good standing". If he left the Sea Org, I imagine it would be likely to cause at least some harsh feelings, and probably some level of disconnection-
    probably not the usual kind, as his family are "special" scilons who follow Celebrity rules.

Still, there's no guarantee that his family would "support him" as they too are tied up in the Cult to some degree. Tommy faces a much softer landing, but I think its kinda cheap not to acknowledge he has *some* family ties holding him in.

No "freeloader debt" really, but there's an implied debt and an implied "betrayal" he'd probably be expected to pay in blood.

Please tell me if I'm way off on these notions. The rest of your bullet points seem to be right on target.
  16. Ann O'Nymous Member

IIAC, his father is a wealthy non-scientologist.
  17. Zak McKracken Member

Thanks.

Probably a bit more than 75% true then, but it still ignores a (somewhat significant) issue. Disconnection from wealthy mom probably not so bad as being disconnected from both sources of parental support.
  18. another123 Member

just following a 'tough guy' script: from Scientology from inside out
  19. Legion Member

Tommy is clearly in on the scam.
  20. Suzette Member

I doubt if they'd do anything to annoy Anne Archer--if they told her to disconnect from Tommy and she--or he--complained about it publicly, that would be a footbullet so huge and so obvious that even Scientology would think twice about it.
  21. Skeptic1337 Member

I'm sure Anne Archer is just happy her aspie kid actually has a job.

It only cost her like a gazillion dollars so he could have this job and his son is now a glorified male whore who does PR when ever he's not sucking on David Miscavige's cock.

A jobs a job though! I'm sure his mom is super proud.
  22. Tom Socrates Member

Yeah, but does anyone actually care about Anne Archer? She's hardly a household name, anymore, and her influence rivals that of Elisabeth Shue*, at best.

She's a celebrity only in the broadest sense of the word. Besides, she's a fully-indoctrinated Scilon, so she probably uses the same smug asshole tech as everyone else who's in, so there's no real reason to assume she'll object to any "ecclesiastical justice" that might befall the little weasel. I'm pretty sure the cowardly midget is aware of this, too.

On the other hand, Miscavige is all about sucking celebrity cock, no matter how loosely the term applies.

* Nothing against Elisabeth Shue. She's an accomplished actress, and I'm sure she's a lovely person.
  23. Anonymous Member

In the words of the grandfather of Tommy Davis, John Archer, who did the voice of the Shadow from 1944 (radio show).

"Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?" Scientologists know...
  24. dt2000 Member

Tommy Davis is a kiss ass and that is about all he is.

I worked with him on and off briefly over 15 years ago and he is all about the "yes sir! yes sir!"

I agree with BFG to present himself as a "tough son of a bitch" and SO member is a joke though, he has never been a REAL "sea org member". Certain allowances have been made from the beginning due to who his parents were. He does have a "drug revert" and is probably unqualified for the post that he is on now but oh well, he's Tommy boy. :rolleyes:
  25. RightOn Member

HA!
    I didn't not know that was his grandpa.
    He must be rolling over in his grave.
    Miscavge knows what evil lurks.
  26. Anonynamefag Member

The shit Tommy Davis is able to get away with - confirming the Xenu story to non-Scilons, admitting to violence in the Sea Org - would never fly with any other PUBLIC SCIENTOLOGIST, let alone another Sea Org member. If a Sea Org member even mentioned Xenu to a wog, they'd probably get RPF'd for the rest of their life, and well into their next one too.
  27. Anon-007 Member

2129679029_38526d6f1e.jpg?w=323.jpg
  28. crockhat Member

Jeebus that photo is horrible. WTF is going on with the shoopage on her lower torso? She looks like a famine victim. Not fapping for a week.
  29. Oswald2001 Member

Nice photo.

My "c" org is swelling.
  30. ALLANON Member

That was horrible. Horrible.

Nice OP, BFG.

Just curious, who is second in line to COB? Tommy Davis? Who would take over if Davey dropped the dwarf tomorrow?
  31. Anon-007 Member

This one do you chaps?

cassie-sumner-1.jpg
  32. Anonymous Member

Better!
    Request remove t-shirt from her wrists/in front of love zone. Do eet!
  33. dt2000 Member

Definitely not Tommy Davis, he is a PR spokesman/lackey/asskisser, probably posted in OSA Int. OSA Int is no where close to the "top".

I don't know who is where in RTC right now, years ago I would have said Marty Rathbun haha.

Now it is probably someone like Ray Mitoff, David Bloomberg, Norman Starkey or Marc Yager. Maybe BFG has more current inside scoop.
  34. Dusk Member

Great post BFG.

It's also interesting Tommy Davis drives a German car. In one of the anon vids, I think HouseSpider, they get him on camera getting into his car and it's an Audi. This is ironic considering the story you told in Hamburg about DM ordering another guy who had just bought a BMW to get rid of it immediately because no CofS member should be seen driving a car that was made in such a suppressive country. Different rules it seems depending on who you are.
  35. Smurf Member

Tom's wealth (over $10 million) derives from a trust fund established by his father, a real estate mogul based in Encino. His father & mother divorced long ago 32 years ago. Anne is now married to Terry Jastrow, Tom's step-father. He does not receive any financial support from his mom; doesn't need to... he's presumably wealthier than she is.

Tom's step-brother Jeff is nowhere near as narcissistic and loud-mouthed as Tom is. Jeff owns a rent-a-bartender venture in West Los Angeles and is a pretty cool guy.
  36. Anonymous Member

step- or half-brother?
  37. Gede Member

38. RightOn Member

wow, I had no idea the punk was worth that much.
    Doesn't make me happy.