Customize

Tom Cruise to Sing Def Leppard, GNR Songs on 'Rock of Ages' Soundtrack

Discussion in 'Tom and Katie' started by failboat, Apr 27, 2012.

1. Ogsonofgroo Member

The thought of Cruise doing a glamrock POS musical makes me laugh and puke at the same time, immediately cutting off my ability to breathe.
    Tahnkfully am still able to drink.....

:p

"Coming soon to a Wal-Mart 99cent value bin near you~ "Cock of Ages" "
  2. Sneak Moderator

fry.PNG?1307468855.png
    • Like Like x 2
  3. RightOn Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^They all look like they are sittting on the toilet having a tough time.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Ogsonofgroo Member

Looks like Tommeh is trying to pinch off a hanger...... *barf* That expression is truly "doin' it for Ron!' type look, ummmm, dedication...
    (in Tomcats mind~ 'Oh davey oh davey I loves ya man!' )

Now that's some high quality shooping material! ;)
    GAG
  5. Anonymous Member

Regardless of connection to Scientology, even if dude were Catholic or a Jew, somehow this particular roll feels like he is jumping the shark.
  6. Anonymous Member

More like humping a monkey, an aides infested one....
  7. RightOn Member

jumping the shark lol!
    just like the Fonz.
    Unfortunately there are SO many stars in this flick to cover his butt, I don't believe it is going to fail.
    I just hope the diehard rockers who are into the bands who did the songs he is covering are discusted and won't go.
    But a "Is Tom Cruise jumping the Shark?" headline for an article would be totally deelish!

man! those were some shorty shorts Fonz!
  8. All three of them were in the process of standing up but the amazing Tom Cruise won the prize for putting on the best show doing it.
    [IMG]
    article-2068497-0F025E6E00000578-516_634x584.jpg
  9. RightOn Member

and wins the grose pitts award.
  10. Malory Member

But still buy a ticket for me bb. I'll be sure to download it twice when it hits the torrents. I'm not boycotting it, it's just not something I'd bother going to see.
  11. Sam Urai Member

Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face. Though in this case, it may be more accurate to refer to torturing your ears.

Seriously, this movie looks beyond God awful. As career ending a move as TC has ever done. But what do I know? I liked his last film!
  12. Herro Member

Mission Impossible IV? Me too.
  13. grebe Member

Based on the trailer the movie looks like a lot of fun, I am sorry to say. :(

I mean, I lol'd at the 1980s type MTV video segments pretty good. But I've had two beers, so that might have something to do with it.

Think I've become Hollywood's target market. Ergo, this movie will make a lot of money.
  14. I can't wait to see it!!! Just thinking about seeing his butt sticking out of his chaps gets me so excited!!! Here I come!!! That's why I ride a Harley Davidson, so I can wear and see other men wearing chaps!!! This movie will probably be even better than Risky Business where we got to see Tom sing and play air guitar without any pants on!!!
    Tom-Cruise.jpg 07dvd600.jpg
    (mods, jizz mop up please)
  15. Sneak Moderator

This was on the first page of a Google image search of 'jizz mop up', so I guess it will have to do.

mop--head.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  16. That is the public takeaway of music from the eighties. Too bad.

I wouldn't see it just because I couldn't drink enough to sit through it. Tom Cruise is just the corn kernel in the shit sandwich.
  17. grebe Member

I hated hair bands in the 80s. Still this movie seems fun. Ok less so now that the beer buzz has worn off.
  18. PresidentShaw Member

• Like Like x 6
  19. Sam Urai Member

Uh, yeah. I sure as hell wasn't talking about Valkyrie, which bit the big one (which wasn't entirely Cruise's fault, except for his failure to adopt a German accent. And that eyepatch looked weird and creepy).
  20. Anonymous Member

accent, and his failure to execute Hitler, imo.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

Mission Impossible IV was crappy. Tried to be a comedy.
  22. Herro Member

Why would you be sorry to say that?
  23. Malory Member

I liked Risky Business although I was only a kid at the time.
  24. Anonymous Member

He wasn't a stupid brainwashed clam when he shot Risky Business...
  25. Anonymous Member

unless you count the usual Hollywood star trip...
  26. grebe Member

Cuz RightOn has a point about Cruise movies funding the CoS, which makes me feel bad.
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

Yep. Don't buy Cruise products... obtain them from the Church of Kopimism ;)
  28. Budd Member

29. All the pictures of Tommy as this rocker literally make me nauseated..
    So gross.
  30. RightOn Member

[IMG]

lol, Tom Crusie is so metal.

I noticed his shooped in "six pack" on his other shots is not so prominent in this shot
  31. eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww

Gross!
    • Like Like x 2
  32. Anonymous Member

There's not a whole lot of things that I find disgusting anymore, but that photo is one of them.
  33. RightOn Member

really?

how about this one?
    [IMG]

notice the six pack and how pronounced it is. I think they added a little here. I call shoop!
  34. Anonymous Member

Its actually supposed to be shoop of the much rarer version of 8 pack, much envied by body builders.
    6 pack / 8 pack is genetic.
  35. Tom Cruise is the least sexy man ever!
  36. Mental illness isnt sexy...
  37. RightOn Member

[IMG]

Only 10 months ago he looked like this.
    amazing!
    Wow! he should be some sort of fitness guru.
    He can hook up with Krusty Alien and make a killing!
    "Get Tom Cruise 8 pack Abs in only 10 Months!

Tom then....

And Tom only 10 months later!
    [IMG]
  38. Anonymous Member

No matter how hard he works out, the guy's got "birthing" size hips. So unattractive on a man.
    Not to mention a flat ass.
  39. RightOn Member

I think this pic was taken less than 2 months ago
    That is one AMAZING transformation Tom!

[IMG]

more pool shots 10 months ago
    either he audited away his flumpy chest or his OT powers helped

[IMG]