Customize

Tom Cruise threatens to take Suri

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gizmogirl, Apr 6, 2008.

1. monamia Member

Re: Tom Cruise threatens to take Suri

there are lots of different kinds of people who connect with lots of different kinds of images. while tom & katie may be one example of the sort of process innocents endure, i think we can all agree that the world is not seen in black and white, and that there is not one true path.

for some, the decline of katie holmes is a strong visual indicator, and for others, perhaps like yourself, it is all nonsense. the truth is out there. i trust that a balance in viewpoints is what will carry the day. the underlying issues are HUGE and vast and no one is laughing.

see you on the 12th?
  2. monamia Member

Tori is just awesome.
    Courageous and beautiful and hospitable. Wise and of good humor.
    A Lady.

I hope we meet sometime; I'll find you! I don't wear disguise either, I'm a long time critic.
  3. Re: Tom Cruise threatens to take Suri

If it does end up in a custody battle, I hope it goes as well for Katie as the UK case where a mother argued her child would be at risk if brought up by her Scientologist ex-husband (because of Scientology). The judge agreed.

Some Latey quotes
  4. Re: Tom Cruise threatens to take Suri

Marginally related but I do kindof wonder.

Sharon Stone was related to the COS from around 1990 until she turned to Buddhism - I wonder what her experiences were?
  5. anonhuff Member

Umm no, Tom Cruise joining a CULT and falling hook line and sinker is what started all the tom cruise madness, get his dick out of your mouth
  6. Donovan Cook Member

Sound like PTS talk to me and judging by all your other posts you are either a troll or a plant. :hmm:
  7. mistegirl Member

Donovan Cook I <3 your avatar

Oonanonymous while I wouldn't get behind a "Free Katie" protest or anything like that, a few people with signs saying it can't really hurt anything.

I started reading up about this after seeing Tom being so wacko in the video. Lots of people who don't really care about activism type stuff do follow celebrity gossip, so having a sprinkling of things that catch their attention isn't bad.
  8. anon23stl Member

She, personally, didn't start his madness. His involvement with her brought it to the forefront with his famous couch jumping scene, though. Perhaps this is what you meant?
  9. Anonymeep Member

No, I'd say that Oonanonymous is all about defending the Holy Tom Cruise Himself, and blaming the victim
  10. Re: Tom Cruise threatens to take Suri

They stuck with Travolta during the low years, and what exactly has Kirstie Alley been in lately? They'll stick with Cruise.

One danger of Tom getting custody is that he might give the baby Hubs breastmilk-substitute:
    Scientology's recipe for baby malnutrition, and quite possibly, infant botulism
    Operation Clambake Message Board :: View topic - Do Scientologists still advocate barley milk for infants?
    "barley water" "scientology" - Google Search
  11. Kilia Member

She'll keep it up so this sounds good to me, mistegirl.
  12. Apology Member

Well, she tried to do the Jenny Craig commercials, but she's still full of thetans (fat) so she failed at that, and they gave her job to Queen Latifa. Now she's unemployed but they're talking about giving her a talk show which will be an abominable failure, because she's still full of thetans (fat) and doesn't have the personality of an Oprah.
  13. Anonymeep Member

I keep wondering if the Scientologists have the solution for everything and all, why haven't they started Fatconon yet?
  14. 5feet6inches Member

LOL

Fattech - They know it would show the world that they are the fail :p
  15. Ten Tigers Member

Fattech are fail.

icanhascheezburger.jpg
  16. 5feet6inches Member

17. anonhuff Member

I suppose you could say, that she is entubulated laffffffo
  18. monamia Member

Kirstie's starting off with her own (who are her investors?) brand so maybe Fatanon will become a reality. That's part of the reason she left Jenny--to become a competitor.

Prepackaged beans and rice anyone?
  19. Re: Tom Cruise threatens to take Suri

I hear you can lose weight CRAZYFAST in RPF....

Look at what it did for Lisa McPherson!
  20. anonhuff Member

That was actually "introspection rundown" not RPF though both are equally horrendous.
  21. Prometheus1 Member

If Tom Cruise got drunk then wore a blindfold, got on his motor, ran the redlights and hit Oonanonymous, she would get up and let it be known that she was at fault and that Cruise was innocent regarding what happened. That is how Cruise-committed she is.
  22. Skeptic1337 Member

You guys are easily trolled.
  23. XenuLovesU Member

Jesus.

14 fucking pages of Katie and Suri? 261 posts? 13,000+ views?

Glad we've got our priorities straight.
  24. Re: Tom Cruise threatens to take Suri

enquiring minds want to know...

wait... i think I threw up a little in my mouth...
  25. Yoni Alter Member

Oh, come on. It's like watching a train wreck. You can't look away, but you should.
  26. Re: Tom Cruise threatens to take Suri

SNAP! I have been a clusterhead for 16+ years. We are a rare breed, it sucks so hard having to live like this. Nice to know I'm not the only clusterfuck on this board. Stay strong Ten Tigers, and remember, self-pwnage is not an option, ride it out!
  27. Ten Tigers Member

Right on, Goof. I love my life, my family, and my friends too much to ever actually follow through with it, but since you're also a clusterhead, you know what it's like when you're slogging through the 8th and 9th week of a hard cycle. Hang tough... Drop me a PM, some time.
  28. Re: Tom Cruise threatens to take Suri

I dropped you an email, coz your pm's seem to be disabled. Would be nice to communicate now and again, it gets lonely in the cluster-world doesn't it? I tend to avoid o.u.c.h forums, too many miserable bastards in one place! Talk soon! (I will make an exception with the anonymous thing, I am quite sure your aren't an OSA clusterhead. LOL)

PS. U like my avatar?