Customize

Tom Cruise threatens to take Suri

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gizmogirl, Apr 6, 2008.

1. anonhuff Member

Re: Tom Cruise threatens to take Suri

XENU DOT NET

how can you guys still be getting that wrong after months of protests

facepalm
  2. xenudu Member

Hasn't it failed already?
  3. Re: Tom Cruise threatens to take Suri

No... they can't lock her up. That's the problem with celebrities-- they're a double-edged sword for the church. It has to be handled very delicately (which in Scientology land = diabolically and bizarrely).

They can't push her too hard, outright intimidation and RPF are out. It's got to be slower and more insidious than that. Like ANY woman in an abusive relationship, she'll be in a nightmare where she can hardly tell what's real-- maybe she's crazy, sure, there's no way it could be that bad, there's no way he could be lying, there's no way her fears could actually be true, she just needs to work harder, care more, stop screwing up, everything's fine. Women everywhere fall into that trap all the damn time, even WITHOUT specially engineered brainwashing techniques being actively used on them by huge gangs of people who've had decades of practice.

If that control fails? If she becomes a liability? Then things get ugly.

Damage control-- they must discredit the enemy. Some kind of scandal... while at the same time trying to limit how much coverage the whole mess gets.

But if the person can't be silenced, and can't be made to look like a crazy fool... who the hell knows. Watch out for garden hoses, cars, and open windows.
  4. Anon9000+1 Member

Anyone who lurks here who has connections to the agencies that she frequents- Plz pass the message along (discretely) that anonymous is with her.

I think it should be agreed that anything we can do, will do.
  5. Anonabliss Member

Im picturing her surrounded by scilons all of the time and and even has scilon bodyguards when she's out alone. The poor kid doesn't have a chance. I wonder if she even sees her family without being spied on.
  6. eksef Member

Suri's gonna be sent back to her home planet, grow up to become a jedi, and find out her arch nemesis is actually HER FATHER.
  7. Hieronymous Member

Poor Suri is probably being questioned about what she's learned during her travels through the Van Allen belt

OT LEVEL RESEARCHER TELL US YOUR SECRETS
  8. AnonyMama Member

Supposedly she's going to do Broadway soon - forgot the show. That means, she'd be in NYC, away from her new glorious $30 million Big Brother compound.

Imagine if a NYC anon got a role in the show, knocked on her dressing room one night, and told her she had 9000+ willing to help her escape...or, on stage - picture her singing a duet with an Anon and then they escape off the stage with no one in the audience expecting a thing, just like on The Sound of Music.

Then, of course, Anon could always hold a NYC bash and fill all the seats of the theater one night when she was performing...
  9. Sponge Member

Surely you mean xenu.net or xenutv.com
  10. anonEmouser Member

Like I've said before, she probably doesn't want to escape. Most likely in her eyes, she'd be abandoning her family.

Its the fucked-up end of the abusive relationship--she will probably defend TC with every breath, until the day comes when she breaks down or otherwise snaps. Its great that people want to help and extend the "we're here for you" offer but really, what do you expect to result from that?
    Most likely result is Katie turning to her scilon handler and mentioning how odd this message was with so-and-so, and the scilon speed-dialing the lawyersquad to get some restraining orders filed.

Edit: Or katie might just get pissed off with the person offering to help and go "what do you know about me/my life/my family?" and call in the goonsquad herself. After having her every photo dissembled and analyzed by tabloids for the last few years, she might take a dim view of people who think they need to "help" her.
  11. mojo Member

wasn't that his agenda from the beginning....proof he's not gay..
  12. Hieronymous Member

Her heart is NOT in Scientology though and that's what's important. If she did lash out it would simply be desperate denial, more pathetic than actually passionate. It would be a footbullet
  13. anonEmouser Member

Indeed a footbullet. But to whom?

The people badgering the poor broken abused girl, or the people who turned her into that?

It really doesn't help anyone, and I can't really do a scorched earth policy and still sleep at night.

If anything, we should be approaching her family. THEY are the ones who can do something...or at least, they will be the ones to pick up the pieces after it all goes to hell.
  14. Hieronymous Member

Right, Katie Holmes is secondary, hell tertiary to the cause. I didn't much care for her as Ms. Holmes and I don't much care for Mrs. Cruise since she got her knight in shining armor but the armor was paid for by peasant blood sweat and tears, and the knight was a control freak passive aggressive latent homosexual

Though her life does highlight some key abuses.
  15. Anonymeep Member

Even if this will be outright denied (and I'm sure it will) the timing is fortunate for our protests. Let's see some "Suri forced to disconnect from Katie" kind of signs. If the general public hears of this rumour, and then our protest messages hooks into it, that's a fantastic way to spread awareness.

I'd not be surprised if the crisis in their family is in part being caused by the pressure we have upped. From reports we know David Miscarriage is freaked, and TC most be about frantic too.

I hope Katie has enough fight left in her to realise what she's ended up in, and to reach out to her family for help. Sadly I imagine that if she's surrounded by CoS goons all the time, she might simply not have that presence of mind. Abuse is hard enough to break free out of when it's just one person.
  16. anon87 Member

I tl;dr most the thread but i just need to say one thing (which has been said before)

It doesn't matter how true this little story is (i suspect it is true, fits toms mo) the important thing for us is to make sure that anyone talking about this story mentions Ex-Scientology Kids and provides a link.

The site is so good, so touching and so full of good copypasta that many mags (esp those desperate for content) could use this story as a reason to do a feature on ESK, a couple of pages and an interview with Kendra or one of the other admins would be epic but even a small 'info box' with a link and a short description would be winrar.
  17. Optimisticate Member

Tom, Anonymous and the rest of the world are watching you.

Don't fuck up.
  18. gizmogirl Member

I was just rereading the first post:

" Katie seems to be getting worse, apparently fainting constantly and having blinding headaches, with Suri's behaviour also weighing the new mother down."

and there was something that struck me. What behaviour could Suri be showing that would "weigh" Katie down?

There was an article recently about how Tom and Katie had just "realized" that although Suri was an "adult soul", she was in a very young body and so needed some naptime, and not staying up to wee hours in the morning going to nightclubs and fancy restaurants with her parents on a nightly basis.

What kind of parent takes a nearly two year old to a nightclub? And then gets astonished that she gets cranky and cries? It sounds like a Tom Cruise thing. Does he blame Katie for Suri crying?
  19. Fred Member

All the recent reports about TomKat have come from gossip magazines. Gossip - That's all it is until something happens. Bear that in mind folks.
  20. avatar2008 Member

Dear Fred,

Do you really want that "something" to happen? e.g. Katie going ballistic and doing a "Fatal Attraction" eh?

Now that REALLY would be news innit?

</facepalm> :fuckyou:
  21. albinocat Member

The celebrities are the ambassadors and precious assets from Scientology. That means lot of the scientology news will be gossip. Many people read gossip, we should take advantage of it.
  22. SamuelAdams Member

There is no way on earth that Tom Cruise would ever pass a Psych evaluation. He would probably try to kill the Physiologist with his own bare hands.
  23. Ten Tigers Member

Hrmmm... That IS an interesting idea.
  24. SamuelAdams Member

I wonder if actually Freeing Katie or Suri is lulzy enough for the chans to drop back in for the fun & games.
  25. Re: Tom Cruise threatens to take Suri

DAMM YOU ANONYMOUS!

You bastards have gotten me started on reading celebrity gossip magazines! I'm actually looking forward to reading each new issue of US and PEOPLE every week.
  26. Ten Tigers Member

The fine folks at FARK.com might be interested in this article, too... Just a thought...
  27. Anonabliss Member

I lol'd
  28. Re: Tom Cruise threatens to take Suri

The only thing I can suggest is that Katie brings Suri to England.

The Uk has a record of taking the mothers side in marriage breakdowns. But she needs to prove that her mental instability is caused by something outside of herself.
  29. Unlisted Member

However, in the mean time she would be on the interpol wanted list for abducting the child and taking it to another country....
    :rolleyes:
  30. Ten Tigers Member

California, too. Actually, most of the United States. The courts generally side with the mothers in custody battles, unless the mother can be proven to be insane, a prostitute, a drug addict, or leading some other kind of truly unwholesome lifestyle. Say what you want about Katie, but I have a hunch that she's probably a terrific mother. After Tommy-boy's antics over the past couple of years, and given his involvement with the cult, I don't see how any judge in his/her right mind, would ever award custody to him.
  31. Re: Tom Cruise threatens to take Suri

Not necc. If she informed her lawyer, and Tom that she was taking Suri. Theres not much he can do to stop her.
  32. Re: Tom Cruise threatens to take Suri

If she raises emotional abuse issue, court can order psych profiles on both, and force tom to take anger management courses.... hehe

33. Re: Tom Cruise threatens to take Suri

Seriously, I think if it comes to a break-up, Katie should ask for psych evaluations on both of them, citing his recent behaviours as good reason.

He'll refuse, due to Scientology.

And the whole dirty business of psych-hating will come to light.
  34. anonEmouser Member

Ah, but that leads into my previous post: Tom and/or his scilon handlers might have seen that Katie isn't taking too well to the KoolAid, and have been staging photo ops to show how great a father TC is, while reports are blazing up and down the gossip wires on how close to the edge Katie is.

If the mother is perceived to be an emotional and mental wreck, she won't get the kids. And if there's one thing Scientology actually does well, its drive people insane.

As for the psych profiles, tom will cite religious reasons for not participating--which will make people watching do a collective "wtf" take--and then drop a boatload of character witness and video evidence on how super a person he is instead.
  35. Ten Tigers Member

*sigh* I fear you're right, and dearly hope that you aren't. Dammit, this sucks ass... :cry:
  36. Re: Tom Cruise threatens to take Suri

And we'll all push as hard as we can to have Scientology's take on psychiatry revealed, hopefully. But yeah, the only good way out for Katie is to have Scientology crumble around David and Tom in the next few months.

Please, if someone can let her know what we're doing, do it.
  37. MollyBloom Member

But then he can't get them to do a psych profile on Katie either...

Can't have it both ways.
  38. felinity Member

Is it just me, or is the original article as posted yesterday gone?
  39. anon902503 Member

Repost it. Then repost repost. Then repost repost repost.
  40. Kilia Member

It's still there in NZ. Page down a bit.