Customize

Tom Cruise Scientology Rehab Collapse

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Intelligence, Aug 6, 2012.

1. eddieVroom Member

When I put new fish in my aquarium, I float the bag in the tank for a while to let the tempuratures equalize, so as not to have the thermal shock kill the fish. Which is a long-winded way of saying let Marty work with TC. He's that enmeshed in it.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Sekee Member

The scilons found asbestos in some of the rooms of Narconon Arrowhead too.
    IMO if Tom Cruses brains were made of dynamite he wouldn’t have enough to blow his nose, let alone scientology. His lobbying on behalf of the CCHR, Narconon and other pro scientology political causes is where he’s laid his reputation and he’s getting burned for it. Can’t say I’ve got any sympathy.

TCs BBF said:

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. patriot75 Member

Here is the "Arrowhead Medical Detox" as of June of 2012:
    NNAHRECON104.jpg
    NNAHRECON102.jpg
    NNAHRECON87.jpg
    WOW...They have made a lot of progress with that $152,000 remodeling permit on Aug. 4. 2006.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Intelligence Member

Although I do write what I feel is in the public interest and current issues of interest,
    I also do take advice from my Examiner manager.

This Cruise article had more hits than any other article I've written, so there
    will be a follow-up one VERY soon:)

TC has placed himself in this arena of controversy of Narconon Deaths and CCHR hate PR,
    so the gloves are off.

29bmsdy.jpg
    • Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 7
  5. Intelligence Member

THIS IS NOT GOOD!!!

In Quebec, there was a couple of people who rented Motel Rooms and used
    them for patients who needed to "Medical Detox".

It was a Sham, with no medical staff - just make sure the patient can't run away.

WHAT A CRAZY CULT!

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

Asbestos isn't nearly as dangerous as Aderall...right?
    • Like Like x 7
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  7. Sekee Member

Priscilla Presley and John Travolta have also been connected to promoting Arrowhead.

John Travolta...
    Travolta again...
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Intelligence Member

This^^^ - - I think Presley is out now and JT has troubles now with
    his massage fiascos.

TC is the loudest and when I fish for Salmon, I like to catch the BIG ones - - they have
    "Flakier" meat and onlookers notice the BIG fish coming up off the dock more so than
    the small-fry.

aw6kat.jpg
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Random guy Member

Quite.

Tom Cruise was their main weapon of attack, but he turned out to be a double edged sword as it were. Now he's possibly their main liability.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  10. Intelligence Member

I'm glad someone else saw this. I think TC is now a HUGE liability to the COS.

He is seen as a "Nut-Bar" that's beginning to melt and the "Tiny-Nuts" are beginning to show - LOL :) - - that should make JT smile:)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

• Agree Agree x 5
  12. Sekee Member

I thought the press might like another story about John Travolta and saunas.:)

I think it’s also worth considering that it was stated that Jett was taken off his anti – epilepsy medication because it was causing liver problems. IIRC Kelly Preston said in an earlier interview that he had done the purif. It’s sickening to see them still promoting this. I think that all the stars who have been promoting this should get all due credit for their stupidity. There's plenty to go round.
    • Agree Agree x 5
  13. Intelligence Member

This is worth looking into - - Elvis was one of my favorate and he would not approve.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Sekee Member

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

Yep, lung cancer is completely avoidable providing you smoke enough.
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Intelligence Member

Ok, Lisa, you and Tom hang onto yer' "G-String-Thongs" - - I'll see if
    I can sing you a new Thong Song in the form of a CCHR article - LOL:)

I don't usually write on Sundays, but "what the hell eh'":)

• Like Like x 1
  17. patriot75 Member

From the National Enquirer March 20th, 2012
    http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/scientology-pals-rally-‘round-demi
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Intelligence Member

Footnote/Sidenote/Trivia - LOL:> I remember back in the early 1990's, I wanted to go to Law school, but my spouse convinced me it would take too long, so I enrolled in the University of British Columbia Real Estate and Sub-Mortgage Brokers course - - and worked successfully at it for 6.5 years - I LOVED the writing
    the Contracts creatively (protecting MY Clients). But I still had a void?

So I said "F_ _K this" - - I want to do something more creative and I'm going to UBC for
    some "English Literature courses! Once again, I was conviced not to - - too difficult to earn
    a living I was told. So, having to make sure food was on the table and clothes on the kids, I
    backed off - - but not in my mind - LOL:)

So, NOT having a University Degree behind me, I thank God that I have an AWESOME
    Editor - - - AND I LOVE what I do now:):):) - AND at my age, loving what you do,
    is very important:)

Sorry for the Derail, I just "Wear-My-Feelings-On-My-Sleeve", as Mike Kropveld from
    Info-Sect told me a couple years ago - - so-be-it!
    • Like Like x 5
  19. Intelligence Member

So, back to Tom & Lisa:) - - Perhaps a "Fable Story" of Jack & Jill Tom & Lisa went up
    the Bridge to fetch an OT Level - - Tom went down and Lisa wasn't smiling?

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. LocalSP Member

With all this talk about asbestos I had to think about all the old buildings that scientology buys and refurbishes. Now I may be wrong but most old commercial building built in the US had asbestos in it. I wonder how the CoS is handling getting rid of the asbestos in these old buildings???
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  21. Intelligence Member

This will help YOU stay off DRUGS!!! (Montreal - ex-NN TR Victim)

• Like Like x 3
  22. patriot75 Member

I quarntee you that NN AH is ripe with asbestos.
    • Like Like x 2
  23. Intelligence Member

NN is "OVER-RIPE" for too many things and seriously, I really do believe ALL Narconons
    don't have many more days left. This is costly battle for me in terms of being so far away from
    my kids, but at least when all is said and done, I can look in the mirror and smile - - knowing
    that I did the right thing for the right reasons.

I just Pray that another does NOT die before they are shut down.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  24. It's never too late, David. Once you've been able to successfully reach your targets of shutting down as many Narconons as possible and becoming super famous for being super awesome you may have them trying to recruit you and give you scholarships.

Having been to law school myself, I do have to tell you that you probably did yourself a favor by not going (and save a fuck-ton of money). It's a lot like mental boot camp, so if you can take that type of conditioning you may like it. I couldn't stand it, but that's just me.
    • Winner Winner x 3
  25. Intelligence Member

Tx for the post - and I agree. Seriously, I think being a Lawyer may have killed me. As ALL my
    children say "Dad, you're accentric - you don't give up or ever lose".

AND that is not a healthy attribute that I do have. I tend to let all go to the wayside when I'm focussed
    on doing something that is right and I truly believe in - - like stopping Narconon.

I think I would have made a good Lawyer as far as representing my Client, but at a dear price - far
    too dear. My Children need and want their Daddy:)

• Agree Agree x 1
  26. Intelligence Member

You see, I never really had a Dad - - He died at age 39, when I was 8, and my M om had to go
    work as a Nurses Aid - - So I kind of raised myself on the streets and such. I KNOW what it's
    like not to be able to talk to your Dad when needed - - so, my children having a Dad is important
    to me.

This is WHY I push so HARD every single day - 16-20 hours a day! I am thousands of miles away
    from my children and the sooner I end NN, the sooner I will be HOME:):):)

• Like Like x 7
  27. patriot75 Member

cruisetesti.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  28. I've been very lucky in the Dad department, but my Dad's own father was killed when he was 10 and that shaped how he approached fatherhood and parental sacrifices as well. He had nothing and was raised in the hard streets of Brooklyn only to pull himself out by his intelligence and have a great career. You remind me of him, and that is an excellent thing (I'm closer to your age so please don't take that statement as an ageist insult....).

I believe that you would have made an excellent lawyer, but you would have stood out from everyone else in the legal industry. A few of my fellow law students went on to careers that now have them disbarred and facing serious white collar crimes. Many more have left the profession or never got into it after their law school experience. It is often not what people think it is, and it can really change you as a person.

I saw several relationships crumble and a few divorces during the law school experience, and it is quite possible that you made the better decision of being there for your kids than becoming immersed in a cult-like process. Yes, it can be all consuming like a cult and it can cost you a lot of money for knowledge that is better served coming from a book (but that's just my opinion....I had a few bad professors that acted like cult leaders).

If you ask me David, I think it was a blessing in disguise that you didn't wind up going. Your kids are better off today because you didn't go. But it is not too late, and being older/wiser/no attachments may be the best time to start that journey. A lot of shit that I learned in law school only started to make sense in my mid-thirties, not when I was 25.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  29. Internetzin Member

More importantly, your children will go on to do great things, To be given such a valuable example of the need to stand up for what is right and how to do it fearlessly is truly a great gift to them. They will become good persons in this world which is sorely in need of such!
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  30. Intelligence Member

I think that if "Tears" were a stairway to heaven, many of us would be there long ago♥♥♥

• Winner Winner x 1
  31. Internetzin Member

Now go and read ODE TO LOVE again and get back to work! ;)
    • Funny Funny x 1
  32. Intelligence Member

What BLOWS me away is, the COS could (if they chose to), operate a legit Rehab if
    they did NOT use ANY executives that were "TECH" fanatics - - did NOT use ANY
    of the Narconon Books and used Medical professionals similar to what reputable Rehab
    centers used/

Yers, I know I'm dreaming, but the COS has the $$$ to do this, thus really helping to
    curb the suffering and pain and "help" save lives.

BUT, I guess their ONLY goal is Expansion of the COS into the Secular Community
    using deceptive means - - and CLEAR the Planet. What a shame :-(

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 2
  33. Anonymous Member

34. JohnnyRUClear Member

It's being relocated by "trained" volunteers, a lungful at a time.
    • Funny Funny x 4
  35. Sekee Member

But John Travolta is bigger than Elvis!

36. Random guy Member

^^This!^^

They could, and the chose not to. It's not like it wasn't their fault things don't work out, it is a willed decision on their part. And one I'd very much like to see them pay for.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  37. BigBeard Member

Was this done in compliance with all pertinent OSHA & EPA rules and regulations? Or was it just ripped out by Sea Ogre slaves, stuffed in garbage bags, and sent to the land fill??

BigBeard
  38. SOJOA Member

The lesser of two evils .........still not a positive option.