Customize

Tom Cruise NOT in motorcycle crash

Discussion in 'Tom and Katie' started by Belladonna, Mar 7, 2010.

1. Skeptic1337 Member

re: Tom Cruise NOT in motorcycle crash

Such a weird thing to deny.

I guess he really can't be seen getting into accidents.
  2. Anonymous Member

Tom Cruise's tweets are actually done by his publicist. The publicist has been instructed to deny everything.
  3. Belladonna Member

4. TypingChimp Member

Poor Tom Cruise. This motorcycle accident could have been prevented had he only used a locking gas cap.
  5. tazor Member

Yep, he's PTS.

I guess this means I won't get to read a success story in Advance! from some OT with the initials TC claiming he used his OT tractor beams to move a car (that had ran a stoplight) out of his way. And how he then changed the weather so Hawaii didn't get almost hit with a tsunami AGAIN.
  6. xenubarb Member

7. xenubarb Member

Helmet...California...IT'S THE LAW!
  8. Belladonna Member

picture12cu.png

picture21s.png
  9. Skeptic1337 Member

Wearing his ducati leathers.
  10. Belladonna Member

11. Anonymous Member

So, Mr Cruise follows in the wheeltracks of Mr Hubbard and pulls in a motorcycle accident, just like an SP or a wog.

What I want to know is, where the hell were the volunteer ministers to render touch assists to the Messiah, the motorcycle and the driver of the other vehicle? What kind of Scientologists needs freaking wog-tech mobile phones and freakin' paramedics.
  12. Jeff Jacobsen Member

He cut his leg, apparently.
  13. Anonymous Member

fallmovie_guide_jackass2.h2.jpg
  14. muldrake Member

[IMG]

In happier days.
  15. Anonymous Member

Happy%20Days%20UPP%20LAST.jpg
  16. Anonymous Member

In happier days they would have crashed into each other ?
  17. re: Tom Cruise NOT in motorcycle crash

They have repeatedly...its called a "rear ender"
  18. grumpus Member

20963v8.png

Freudian typo?
  19. Anonymous Member

I am just glad he didn't wander around and take off his clothes.
  20. xenubarb Member

YA THINK???

1val.jpg
  21. urbanhawk Member

na... Tom just used his OT powers to change gender.
  22. WagTheWog Member

Can't he just touch his hurt leg to the place (ground, motorcycle, tyre?) where he hit his leg and relieve all the pain and go to the Oscars without a problem? Can't Katie patch him right up with a Touch Assist© ??
  23. Belladonna Member

Tom Cruise in Motorcycle Accident?! Don't Believe the Hype - E! Online

Srsly? There was an accident involving a red Ducati and HollywoodLife just made the rest up?
  24. MSAnon505 Member

He has his "accident" the same day the Times article comes out... cosmic coincidence or an attempt at a convenient distraction?
  25. Scatman Member

"HollywoodLife.com has learned that Tom Cruise was involved in a motorcycle accident at around 3 p.m. EST on March 7 in Los Angeles. He was heading south near the intersection of La Cienega Blvd. and Sherwood when a car ran through a stop sign in front of him. Thinking quickly, he leaned to the left and his red Ducati bike slid forward into a brown SUV, denting the SUV’s back tires. Five people helped Tom pick himself up and get the bike on its side. The bike’s gears were completely torn to shreds on the left side. From there, Tom immediately ran to the sidewalk (eyewitnesses say he was slightly limping.) Tom sat outside KOI Restaurant on La Cienega Blvd., where he made two phone calls and waited 30 minutes for paramedics to arrive, eyewitnesses tell us."
    Each Ducati gets manufactured by hand at a factory in Italy. Probably the most expensive motorcycle one can buy. Outside of Italy, finding a mechanic to work on Ducatis can take quite a bit of effort and if you find one, they command a premium. Replacement parts for Ducatis cost much more than any other brand. Riding a cycle in an urban area carries the highest risk of collision.
    So, if Tom Cruise has OT Powerz, why did he ride a very expensive motorcycle on a busy city street and then crash it, damaging another vehicle in the process?

"Though he refused to be taken to a hospital, claiming he was fine, he spoke with police and the man driving the brown SUV that his motorcycle hit. When we approached the man about the accident, he said, “Tom asked me not to talk about this, but I’m fine.” He seemed annoyed at the inconvenience, but not altogether upset."
    Brainwashed scilons like Cruise seem to have objections to free speech.
    "Eyewitnesses say they thought Tom was going faster than he should have been, and that he was dressed in full Ducati gear."
    Brainwashed scilons like Tom Cruise consider themselves above the law. Ducati gear? Only somebody trying to impress other people would wear that stuff.
  26. Anonymous Member

27. Scatman Member

Tommy went "PTS" even though he haz OT powerz.
  28. WagTheWog Member

29. Anonymous Member

Snipped.

Both the above statements are horseshit and made by someone ignorant of motorcycles, the only thing they got right was that Ducati's are made in Italy.

If you replace Italy with USA and Ducati with Harley Davidson......
  30. Belladonna Member

31. Scatman Member

Thanks for the offhand comment, Mr. Anonymous, but you have not presented any facts to refute my statements.
    And BTW, this thread is about Tom Cruise in a motorcycle crash. Please stay on topic.
  32. Belladonna Member

Stars out for Night Before bash - Entertainment News, Film News, Media - Variety
  33. WagTheWog Member

ifc0fp.png
  34. re: Tom Cruise NOT in motorcycle crash

cruisetraffic.jpg

Tom's OK! May Xenu's praise be upon him.
  35. Optimisticate Member

The only reason he was limping is because his heel broke.
  36. Major Boyle Member

37. veravendetter Member

not dead? don't bother me then
  38. Belladonna Member

39. Anonymous Member

"When we approached the man about the accident, he said, Tom asked me not to talk about this, but I’m fine. He seemed annoyed at the inconvenience, but not altogether upset."

bikini-motorcycle.jpg
  40. Belladonna Member

OP article now reads:

Was Tom Cruise Involved In Motorcycle Accident in LA?

Two separate eyewitnesses tell HollywoodLife.com that the mega-actor was involved in a minor accident on La Cienega Boulevard