Customize

Tom Cruise "Most Fascinating" tonight on 20/20

Discussion in 'Tom and Katie' started by EnturbulatedDC, Dec 4, 2008.

1. tazor Member

Re: Tom Cruise "Most Fascinating" tonight on 20/20

Pooks, I am thinking DM told TC to withdraw since all his ranting and crap has resulted in such bad pr for the cult. I just can't see TC giving up his poster boy image in the Co$ without orders from above.
  2. celtg Member

i love the fact that bawwbra is defending why she put tommy boy on her show.
  3. jar57 Member

People think cruise is strange even a Radio Station i listen to one of the DJS said cruise is strange. he will not recover his acting career i know i do not even like to look at him his inner ugliness is obnoxiously annoying
  4. JFawkeson Member

ATTACK OF THE FIFTY FOOT WOMAN, AHHH!!!

I knew he was small, but... that... can't be real, can it?
  5. Re: Tom Cruise "Most Fascinating" tonight on 20/20

HI, BARRY SCOTT HERE, ASKING IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THETANS, SPs, SQUIRRELED TECH!

THEY'RE A PROBLEM FOR SOME CULTS, BUT NOT FOR $CIENTOLOGY!!

6. Anonyymous77 Member

creator of thread, you made a typo! it should say tom cruise "most UN fascinating". yes?
  7. Re: Tom Cruise "Most Fascinating" tonight on 20/20

I think it's a shoop, but a subtle one.

After all, Katie doesn't need to be made *that* much taller to tower over Tom.
  8. Re: Tom Cruise "Most Fascinating" tonight on 20/20

I thought it was just because she was on the sidewalk and he was on the road. Either way, at this rate, she'll be towering over the city in a few moar weeks. Operation It's Giant Katie Holmes O SHI- is working.
  9. blah Member

yeah, so unfacinateing we only have a 100 page thread about him
  10. aNONanon Member

we have also >9000 page thread about AO ... why he isn't on the show too then?
  11. Re: Tom Cruise "Most Fascinating" tonight on 20/20

Because it's physically impossible to fit the collective fail of Tom Cruise, Will Smith and AnonOrange in a single program.
  12. Ann O'Nymous Member

IMHO, TC is back to the posture he had for many years. If Jason Beghe is right, TC took some distance during the Kidman years. So, the PTS does not necessarily apply here. My guess is that he will keep a low profile in public while participating in private.

If it happens, it is perhaps not good news for us. Its image will continue to be used, even in a more discreet way. Having TC getting nuts was a big booster.
  13. Re: Tom Cruise "Most Fascinating" tonight on 20/20

Doesn't mean we can't troll the little midget until he screams for Davey.

Publicityfag or not, he's still in, and still deserving of the worst that The Hive can come up with.