Customize

Tom Cruise "Most Fascinating" tonight on 20/20

Discussion in 'Tom and Katie' started by EnturbulatedDC, Dec 4, 2008.

1. Tom Cruise "Most Fascinating" tonight on 20/20

ABC News: Hollywood's Biggest Stars on New Projects, Personal Lives

And it seems that ol' Tommy Boy can't gather up enough strength to shatter our suppression:

Hey, look at that... there's an open comment board. I'm sure there are lots of other websites to which people should be directed.
  2. Re: Tom Cruise "Most Fascinating" tonight on 20/20

Pretty good, but the Will Smith one is funnier. Who the hell looks at their marriage as "divorce is not an option"?
  3. Legion Member

Re: Tom Cruise "Most Fascinating" tonight on 20/20

sweet
  4. Snake Member

HAHAH!!!!

A Scientologist NOT talking about Scientology??

Woah.... He learned his lesson!
  5. ataraxia1031 Member

Back to study tech for you, clamasaurus.
  6. Relyt Member

It took them this long to realize Tom as a spokesperson was a PR flap?
  7. skoek Member

Trying to salvage what shards are left of his "career"
  8. jar57 Member

i wish 20/20 would not give credence to cruise. he is one of the least fascinating People.
  9. Re: Tom Cruise "Most Fascinating" tonight on 20/20

I hope this isn't true. After all, Operation LOL NAZIS is relying on his continuing to be a massive lulzcow.
  10. juche Member

I'm missing Life on Mars for this bullshit?

UNACCEPTABLE.
  11. tazor Member

Tom is a trainwreck. People find trainwrecks facinating.
  12. Anon1720 Member

Didn't watch it - couldn't bear it - but from the pics I saw on link above tommy boy has aged and is looking rough.
  13. aNONanon Member

I wonder if he had a little talk with Davie

Well then, I would be hasitant to talk about my religion too if it conned thousands people every day ...
  14. Re: Tom Cruise "Most Fascinating" tonight on 20/20

Holy shit! When I first saw the photo, I thought it was David Miscavige. Anyone else see the unholy resemblance?

tomcruisete5.th.jpg
  15. twistedpuppet Member

Woa, most of the comments before it was clear that anon showed up were rather negative to the whole show and most definitely negative towards tom cruise.
  16. mrfyde Member

Is it me or is he starting to look like John Edwards without the perfect hair?
  17. tazor Member

I don't buy his "older and wiser" act. He is trying to tone it down so people will go to his movie. His "contrite" gig isn't convincing to me.

And yeah, he is looking like the dwarf these days. Wonder if we'll get to see their matching outfits any time soon.
  18. CLOCKSHIT Member

Hey! When you fail to make your quota in CO$ are you not suppose to go to RPF?
    Looks like TC won't make his quota for this year.....remember he has brought over a BILLION people the story about LRH and CO$. I wonder what DM is going to do?
  19. tazor Member

You usually only go to the RPF if you're Sea Org staff. Davey will probably just throw Tom a b'day party on the Failwinds again. Blue asbestos will be his b'day present.
  20. fitch2000 Member

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBe-kUx8woU]YouTube - Bill O'Reilly about Tom Cruise[/ame]

Bawwwbra telling O'Reilly that tommy girl is fascinating because he's in a "new phase" of his life lmao that stank ho is clueless. She and Oprah should just adopt his dumb ass already.
  21. kitfisto Member

I heard Davey and Tom were fucking .
  22. Re: Tom Cruise "Most Fascinating" tonight on 20/20

They are both being fucked by Anonymous. No lube.
  23. Olrik Member

WHAT ???

TC IS SUPPOSED TO BE A PR MACHINE.

If he stops speakin about $ci, who will ?

This makes my day. And my week too.
  24. auchraw Member

The big giveaway is the EYES. They are WORRIED. They used to be confident, masterful; this was his main trick but it doesn't work for him any more.

Cruise has lost his looks and his career as well as his sanity and his sex appeal and he knows it. No wonder he is clinging on to poor Katy. He probably tells her she is all he has left and this is true. How can she leave him?
  25. stevo111 Member

anyone else notice the crazy laughing and smiling that Tom does :( .... iz scary
  26. Vir Member

Maybe this is a bit of an act as well? He wants to appear *not batshit crazy* so he tries to be more humble?
  27. HatGirl Member

Has Tom aged faster than usual these past few years/months, or is it just me?
  28. Re: Tom Cruise "Most Fascinating" tonight on 20/20

My my, Tommy Boy is now reluctant to talk about his cult?

The times they are a changin...

wotwpv5.gif
  29. Ianon Member

Don't forget to post the raid on the chans, EVERYONE loves to troll TC.
  30. Re: Tom Cruise "Most Fascinating" tonight on 20/20

If Tom Cruise is 5'7" and Barbara Walters is 5'5" then explain THIS seemingly 7 inch discrepancy in their heights? Platform shoes, anyone?

cruisewalterszk3.th.png.jpg
  31. Re: Tom Cruise "Most Fascinating" tonight on 20/20

It's not just you. I didn't recognize him in the picture there.
  32. Anonynamefag Member

Yeah, they're going to need a new spokesman.

HI, BILLY MAYS FOR SCIENTOLOGY.
  33. Top Grunge Member

If they need a new spokesperson the could use that guy from GI Jane, Jason Bi....oh wait....

or, I heard that the leader has a cute niece, they could use her, Jenna.....oh wait.....

or, that daughter of the guy that runs CCHR, Kendr.....wait, shit not that one either.

So, Tommy Davis has to do more? *Fingers crossed hopingly*
  34. Vir Member

(Xenu is really considered an evil being, not the object of worship in Scientology, and Tom Cruise was probably not dyslectic after all, but that video is pretty funny.)

[spoiler]Shooting somebody Scientology-style means a 45 to the head, by the way.[/spoiler]
  35. whosit Member

Has there been a change in OSA tactics? Usually on a board like ABC's comments board (especially about Tommy Girl) they would be out and shooting down any negative comment about Scientology they could find. I don't see any OSABOTS. Is he keeping them away on purpose?

edit: ABC's comment board not WWP.
  36. moose Member

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  37. Vir Member

They were out in full force in February all over the internet, including OSA volunteers, but it seems most of them have retreated back into the forums which they themselves control.
    They still are on A.R.S. though, and they might turn up here from time to time.
  38. pooks Member

The original TC video was first shown at the 2004 IAS event at Saint Hill UK. It was then shown over and over and over and over again at the orgs and missions.

The original TC video is actually 34 minutes long. The one you see on youtube is actually only 1/3 a portion of the full TOM CRUISE -- UBER SCIENTOLOGIST.

DM ordered all staff to watch the TC video many, many, many times so they could get the correct view on how a Scientologist was suppose to be. For Tom to now say that he will talk less about Scn will be a sign to DM and Scientologists that TC has gone PTS. This is how they think.

In Scn there is a very important concept known as reach and withdraw. People who withdraw are PTS and out ethics -- people who reach are OT and are being good Scios.

Tom's withdrawing. And I'm happy to report that this will be seen as a bad sign by the Scientologists.
  39. Anon Char Member

Some one has been grooming with the same mirror

It would have been better if Tom Cruise not in it period. That movie was pretty damn faithful to the book and Tommy Boy made it shit because it was Tommy Boy.

Is this Shooped?
  40. twistedpuppet Member

I doubt that very much. That may be what the norm is, but DM will most assuredly tell them that TC is still a good scifag. He controls information and tells them what to think. TC not talking about scifagtology isn't going to do much to crush the morale of those still in the cult.