Customize

Tom Cruise likes basketball?

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by Anonymous, May 22, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

2. anonsparrow Member

Re: Tom Cruise likes basketball?

Ya know the more I think about it, the more I doubt that that was Tom Cruise at the Lakers game. I mean, after all, we all know how he feels about spectatorism.

"Look I wish the world was a different place. I'd like to go on vacation. And go and romp and play, and just do that. You know what I mean? . ... but.. but I can't, because, I KNOW. .. I know. ~~something inaudible~~ blah blah blah.."

So there's no way he'd be hanging out a basketball game when he KNOWS. Period.
  3. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

He's actually there to see if any aliens are stealing the basketball players' powers.

Like in Space Jam
  4. OpThetXVI Member

He'd heard there would be some tall men playing with their big bouncy balls.
  5. Django Member

Thought those OT powers would help out the home team - which is probably why they lost Game 2.

Question: Are there any known Scios in any of the major sports leagues? I include Hockey here, just to be kind...
  6. Anonymous Member

Tom Cruise may like basketball, but I have it on good authority that basketball does not like him.
  7. mickturate Member

I thought that TC like basketballs jammed up his ***)(*)(^*^*O*
    &
    liked the game because of the size of their basketball jones
    tho
    i could be mistaken....
  8. fitch2000 Member

Looks like it was a regular celebrity smooze fest. Why was I not suprised to see a pic of will smith lol.
  9. Kilia Member

I wonder who the woman sitting next to him, is?
  10. FUCK Member

Tom just likes the part about balls...
  11. coskilla Member

Of course he was there. He loves big black cock! He was sick of Travoltas small prick.
  12. lokimotion Member

He's trying to butter up Katzenberg for a role in the next Dreamworks animated movie.
  13. Re: Tom Cruise likes basketball?

Cruise was so inspired by basketball that he hired a basketball tutor to come out to his compound and give him top secret basketball lessons, five hours a day for two weeks straight. Then he immediately acquired the rights to "white men cant jump" so he can star in the re-make.