Customize

"Tom Cruise leaving Scientology?"

Discussion in 'Tom and Katie' started by Budd, Oct 11, 2012.

1. Budd Member

http://www.mevio.com/episode/319999...=f8a952&utm_campaign=f8a952&utm_medium=f8a952

Third topic in this clip:
    "Tom Cruise is rumored to be in hot water with the Church of Scientology after refusing to follow rules that would stop him from seeing his daughter. According to Scientologist law, Cruise should shun anyone who leaves the fold - including ex-wife Katie Holmes and young Suri. While the higher-ups at the church have let Cruise's visits with his child slide, other members who have abandoned family are starting to wonder why the Hollywood superstar deserves special treatment. Let's hope they don't make him choose, as Tom has allegedly had recent doubts about his faith."

Yes, why DOES the "Hollywood superstar" deserve special treatment... from the most ethical people on the planet?
    • Like Like x 3
  2. failboat Member

After just under 2 minutes, I've decided that Amy Paffrath is absolutely delightful. It is quite delicious to me that she was walking up Hollywood Blvd as she was making that report. Also, her tits and ass.
  3. Anonymous Member

Exactly which "higher ups" are being referred to? EVERYONE in Cof$ below Miscavige has to call Cruise "sir." Cruise does whatever the hell he likes in the group. If he wants to see his kid he does it, and if anyone has a problem with it, they can easily get the middle finger and "You want to try to expel me? Go ahead, make my day." Nobody in the organization is going to dare challenge him if he wants to see Suri, not even Miscavige.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  4. Sonichu Moderator

Well clearly Tom Cruis has done more for scientology than those regular SPs in the church. I mean he has that big medal on his chest to prove it! When you earn that medal than you can deal with all the SPs you want!
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. eddieVroom Member

6. Sonichu Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  7. eddieVroom Member

8. :).

Cruise was in London last week,but not at the IAS this weekend.
    Just wondering if it is a snub on his part.

Ps
    A lot of clams didn't turn out got the Ias.
  9. anonamus Member

I'll believe it when he himself proclaims his departure from the cult.
    Even IF he does, he will always be a scumbag in my book.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. JohnnyRUClear Member

He's put in, what, 25 years of being a raging cult asshole? He's 50 now... if he got started today, he probably could make up for it before departing for Target Two.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. The Wrong Guy Member

I had to look that up.

Target Two

The expansion of Scientology to other worlds.

www.xenu-directory.net/glossary/glossary_t.htm
  12. Anonymous Member

Yesterday (Sunday) Cruise's mother and two sisters were spotted having lunch at Java and Jazz in Forest Row (which is near East Grinstead). No sign of TC, who reportedly was not at the IAS event either. What this means in terms of TC's continuing membership is anybody's guess.
  13. Anonymous Member

We are still unconfirmed on the TC attending thing? Oh bother.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Random guy Member

What, what, what? How dare he, that damn SP!?! Doesn't he know the destiny of every man, woman and child on this planet hangs on his continued sucking off Miscavige's cock stroking Miscaviges ego?
  15. Anonymous Member

Simmer down sir, he's been away from the church for key events. It wasn't that long ago he skipped some other important event to attend a concert with his SP of a wife.

The rules have never applied to TC.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

17. I wan't to cum on Katie's face so hard noa !
  18. Anonymous Member

Wot?
  19. Random guy Member

You put in an ' to much, KKS?
  20. Oh thanks, english isn't my first language
    • Agree Agree x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

For the first time in my life I agree with Louanne. Tom Cruise is not quitting Scientology. A megalomaniac like him would never admit that he was wrong.
    • Agree Agree x 1