Customize

Tom Cruise is a Human Rights Abuser

Discussion in 'Tom and Katie' started by KittyKatSpanker, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

I wonder how Tom used the Bluebird while waiting for the other? Did he lie in it for days on end out in the desert screaming "Get these effin BTs offa me!" just like his god L Ron Hubbard had in his last days on earth with a buttload of Visteril?!

Was the Bluebird made from Hubbard's leftover motorhome that he died in out in the desert that fateful day in January 1986?

Inquiring minds want to know!
  2. Anonymous Member

Is this more shit from the shack or worth asking someone to paste over here? I really can't be arsed helping Marty with his stats!
  3. Anonymous Member

Tom Cruise’s Scientology Buses

Posted on January 26, 2011 by martyrathbun09| 71 Comments
    Actually Dave delivered two custom tricked buses to Tom Cruise. There was the Silver Screen, see http://marty-rathbun.com/2011/01/09/a-tom-cruise-dream-comes-true-the-silver-screen/
    And while the Silver Screen was in production, the Bluebird – a temporary custom tricked bus for Tom while he waited upon completion of Dave’s slave labor force produced Silver Screen.
    See the specifics below in another progress report to Miscavige.
    Realize Miscavige was coordinating all this – down to special fairy slipper compartments for his personal bus delivery presentation to Tom - at the same time Miscavige was carrying out his savage tortures of Int Management personnel in the Hole, see http://marty-rathbun.com/2010/12/06/radical-scientology-torture/
    To those DM-bots who defend Miscavige with such vehemence, the likes of whom call Michael Fairman an “enemy”, remember, we know that you are basically good, and we are going to see that you come through this all right.
    COB COMM RTC 27 July 2005
    DIR VEHICLES
    Re: INFO REPORT
    Dear Sir;
    Thank you very much and I will continue to send the info reports.
    Mr. Cruise arrived at the Bluebird yesterday on set and said that it was awesome – the interior upgrades and audio visual.
    He really liked the message system and asked if he could have it such that he can send out messages as well – i.e. be able to type a message. This was programmed through the night so that this can be installed and tested today before he gets to the set.
    He requested that a space be figured out for placement of slippers in the front of Silver Screen as he does not want any shoes on the carpet. This is figured out – there is a drawer right at the entrance which can be used for this. He also stated that no one will be allowed to enter Silver Screen other than his personal assistants.
    Mr. Cruise also said that when Silver Screen arrives – he is not going to set foot in it unless COB has been in it first.
    When he arrived at the base this morning at 6:10am he expressed how great it was to be here. That he went Clear and did his OT levels here and how awesome it was to have Kate here doing her Student Hat, starting her Purif – beginning her Bridge here. He was very pumped about this.
    He also said that he has been listening to the Congresses and how incredible the information is and the basics he is getting as a Scientologist from them even though he has been a Scientologist 20 years, is Class IV and on OT VII there is such knowledge in the congresses it is amazing.
    He will be leaving the base to go to the set in Fontana by helicopter at 7:15pm tonight.
    This is ok.
    ML,
  4. Herro Member

• Like Like x 2
  5. Apollo. Member

I see the point here, he has very little right to act the way he is, ordering people around in such a fashion, he is abusing
    his position in the film indusrty, and it's disgusting. People are there to do jobs, and help him. So what right does
    he have to make such redicoulus demands? His ego is way over inflated, and it's now showing out, that he is
    infact using his status for himself, and himself only. Someone slap the cunt. >_>'
  6. Orson Member

How many threads do we need on this?
  7. Anonymous Member

The Bluebird motorhome LRH died in was on his ranch in San Luis Obispo County, CA when he died. The ranch house was continually being remodeled, he also had a horse race track built etc. Scientology still owns the property.
  8. Crowley Member

Dear Herro, there would be dozens of people out there that have had Tom walk all over them, they would have the evidence AND emotional scarring.
    To all the poor souls still in $cientology GET OUT while you still have a mind ... and body.

Remeber Lisa McPherson. RIP
  9. Herro Member

Guess what cupcake, you telling me that there are probably people out there abused by Tom Cruise isn't proof that Tom Cruise is a human rights abuser. Just know that there would be dozens of young boys out there that you molested. To all the young boys living in the vicinity of Crowley, GET OUT while your anus is still intact.
  10. Crowley Member

Hey Herro YOU are abusing my rights right now, oh and by the way, you spelt hero wrong ha ha

Send me a photo of your anus, yum, bet it's sweeeeet !

Crowley
  11. Anonymous Member

Just look for the wet spot.
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Miranda Member

I love when you call people cupcake.
  13. Herro Member

I know, princess.
  14. Miranda Member

that's prima donna to you
  15. Anonymous Member

May I call you cupcake?
  16. Miranda Member

Sure, sugarplum. Or Ahab will do.
  17. Anonymous Member

Unless Tom Cruise requested the workers be denied food, rest, health, life, and liberty along with his the work on his custom buses, he probably, like many celebrity Scifags, is just unaware or actively trying to ignore even a vague shadow of a cousin of info on the human rights abuses occurring in the Sea Org.
  18. Crowley Member

Yum, that wet spot is about my size, I like 'em big ya know ?

anyways, we here in Melbourne have got a Saturday of action out at Ascot Vale $cientology Superdome, might take along some ex-members. Gotta get my Guy Fawkes mask ..unless they've all been 'snapped' up by OTIII's ?

Gonna be a great day.
  19. Herro Member

Will you please just tell me I'm right and you're wrong already so I can climax? I'm starting to chafe here.
  20. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
  21. Ersatz Global Moderator

More today and this is from the Boston Herald. I bet the bat phone from Davey to TC is lighting up like a Christmas tree!

http://www.bostonherald.com/track/i...toms_ties_to_sect_big/srvc=home&position=also

Oh TD, thanks for your continued support.
  22. Anonymous Member

http://public.fotki.com/oldcars/1982-bluebird-class/28-jpg.html#media

Yes, this is where Phatso shat out in the end. Notice the telephone on the wall described in historical postings. I think the Independants should buy this RV and renovate it as a tribute to Hubbard.
  23. Anonymous Member

Why not? He does this to his wife.
  24. Anonymous Member

25. BigBeard Member

In which case it's a 'quid pro quo' transaction that inured to TC's benefit. And that's would be a no-no with the IRS, if they actually cared.

BigBeard
  26. Crowley Member

don't worry Herro you can climax now, I have a huge photo of Tom in front of me wearing only his Golden Medal , Kirsty Alley is behind him smoothing on some super-lube.....! woo hoo! Oh baby, keep it comin' ;O)

Crowley
  27. Interrobanger Member

Just when I thought this was a whiny celebs-get-pampered thread Big Beard finds an angle. Kudos.
  28. Anonymous Member

And again I say! Somewhere in Nashville Nicole Kidman is laughing her ass off.
  29. DeathHamster Member

Another Marty thread:
    http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/02/10/the-new-yorker-miscavige-and-cruise-caught-lying
    And when John Brousseau left, he took photos of the work done:
    http://markrathbun.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/bikeshangarexcursion.pdf
    He does say that they were billing Cruise for the materials, but the amount of free labor must have been huge!