Customize

Tom Cruise GAY SEX TAPE: Amy Scobee

Discussion in 'Tom and Katie' started by Goosh Goosh, Apr 25, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Tom Cruise GAY SEX TAPE: Amy Scobee

NO U
  2. Re: Tom Cruise GAY SEX TAPE: Amy Scobee

It's no secret that Scilebrities get a Free Pass on everything; Peaches Geldof's drug reverts being just such an example. This would go double for TC; As DM's BFF, he's 115% protected. Anyone writing up a KR on him would be sec-checked for YEARS, by Executive Order. I can imagine the activists being given similar treatment; an airbrushed overview, never allowed to see the truth (or they might be lying for the cause. I hear Scilons do that.)

Meantime, elsewhere, ISTR Michael Pattinson being told that Scientology could "cure" his homosexuality. Sounds like Anti-Gay Agenda to me...
  3. RightOn Member

Not to derail.... but I was wondering if Travolta is snickering about the attention turning to Cruise about the gay issue.
    Travolta had quite a bit of splainin' to do a while back after that picture was leaked of him kissing manny Jeff on the steps to a plane. The official explanation from his publicist was that "John kisses everyone like that" lol

And didn't Cruise sue someone a while back for saying that Cruise was gay? (sorry if this was brought up already, I didn't read through this whole thread, it's too long)

It's going to be interesting to see what comes out of this.
    I think it is pretty safe to say that Oprah will not be bringing this up on May 4th when he goes back on her show LOL!!!!!

Funny.... this story comes out, and Amy's book is due out on the 9th, and Cruise goes on her show before it comes out. Oprah helping out with damage control once again.
  4. Anonymous Member

oprah is supposed to be gay-friendly

cruise is and always will be a faggot

someone should tell fred phelps
  5. Lorelei Member

Not that I care, but wouldn't we have seen a ton of pix previously with him kissing random people long before that leaked if that were true?

What I find amusing is that most people outside of the cult (and WBC) really wouldn't care if Cruise was gay. It's mostly because the cult is so rabidly homophobic that this is so hysterically funny.

Also, Cruise getting all whiny about it (eventually)--rather than merely bitching second-hand via his incompetent lawlyer--should be good for a LOL or three.
  6. RightOn Member

true and true!
  7. Keyumdi Member

They're going to cure gayness via Organic Liaisons with organic veggies and good old fashioned exercise.
  8. TypingChimp Member

We can all hope Hayden Panettiere does a sequel to Naked Fear whenever she doesn't look quite so much like a loli...
  9. Manon Member

deleted
  10. Anonymous Member

fify
  11. Sponge Member

more here...
    foamyvomit.gif
    ...oops.....I mean here....
    The Globe, 4/10/2001: 'Naked John Travolta made a gay pass at me!'
  12. JohnnyRUClear Member

??

FTFY

Tom and John love naked men, wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  13. Anonymous Member

Hey, now, be fair...

Balls didn't touch in those stories, so it's not gay.
  14. Anonymous Member

tom and john are both faggots until proven straight
  15. seataka Member

If I recall correctly, and I dont recall who told me this, but there are recordings of a telephone call where Nicole is on the phone to the (lawyer, Pi?) describing walking into the master bedroom, to find Tom Cruise bent over the bed while the pool boy is doing him from behind...(or vis-versa)

That PI, Anthony Pellicano who was busted by the Feds for a pipe bomb made the tapes... the Feds have that evidence from the raid on the PIs offices...at some point it should become a public record... like the evidence room on the far side of that air force base in maryland, where all the Scientology raid stuff is... including a tape of the first telephone call made by Ted Kennedy after driving off that bridge at Chappaquiddick... to the lovely VIP Scientologist Helga Wagner ex-wife? of the Premier of the Seychelle Islands
  16. Bipolart Member

"I couldn't stand to look at his body so I turned away....." haha
  17. TorontosRoot Member

lol

cruised
  18. Anonymous Member

Oh really? I would love to see some proof of that claim.
  19. seataka Member

so would I, so would I...

And if someone were to provide such proof it might take a bit of heat off Amy Scobee... thats why it got posted..
  20. Anonymous Member

Maybe this is eyewitness news and he was that very pool boy.
    Naive and eager to please, he only went to do a service call at the TC pool to "unclog the drain", not realising it was TC's special code phrase for, "do me up the pooper".
    Next gossip newsflash that we will hear about is that, amongst TC's grounds staff, he regularly hired a string of young "uphill gardenders" who were required to use very large "dibbers".
  21. Keyumdi Member

That is ridiculous. Everybody knows that Tom Cruise is straight as an arrow and has never ever let one of his bi-curious buddies stick his mouth on the TC weiner. Never.
  22. seataka Member

There is some law about when, in a civil case you can subpeona the government... and get records of ongoing and past criminal investigations. You are bound not to make the stuff public.....but Flynn was 20 years ago...

I believe Lawyer Michael Flynn used this method in the Flynn litigations...and kept the results in a storage container in Long Beach.

I was told that the Feds HAD something like 500,000 or was it 5 million pages of typewritten transcripts...and actual audio tapes from illegal (non-law enforcement) wiretaps...and that one day they would be a 'matter of public record' - and that was a while ago, back when Pellicano got raided...
  23. Holl Anon Member

I recall that article in the tabloid which ceased to exist several years ago. It was full of "exclusive" articles and front page photos of U.S. presidents meeting Martians in the Oval Office.

Weekly World News - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  24. Keyumdi Member

What are you?
  25. seataka Member

Got it, nothing to see here move along please..
  26. seataka Member

A surfer on the event horizon of the Apocalypse
  27. Keyumdi Member

let's get hitched
  28. Anonymous Member

BYOPA= Be Your Own Personal Army ;). Or are your arms broken?
  29. Anonymous Member

does that mean you enter from behind?
  30. seataka Member

I'm surely not yours
  31. Sponge Member

and the Sunday Sport too....

qxkyzr.jpg

...although they are somehow still in business. So it must be true.
  32. Lorelei Member

To be fair, the WWN did break the John Edwards Love Child scandal, but one success amid a sea of creative but fact-free fail does not a reliable source make.
  33. RightOn Member

"Tom Cruise's bummer"?
  34. Keyumdi Member

What if it turns out to be somebody other than Tom Cruise? Like Beck, Edgar Winter or Isaac Hayes?
  35. Triumph Member

qxkyzr.jpg

NOTE: the DM Mini-Me pic with the DC-8
  36. Anonymous Member

shoop'd?
  37. JohnnyRUClear Member

So, what exactly would "Tom Cruise's bummer" be? Is that some kind of gook slang?
  38. Anonymous Member

I wondered the same thing, myself. If I had to take a guess I would say that his 'bummer' is one of his 'thetans'.
  39. Triumph Member

bummer.. liverpudlian Scouser slang.. it means Homosexual.. "bum chum"... would be toms boy toy DM..
    "bum bandit"...someone who stole Toms ass long ago.."bum"...yer anus...
    "bum-crumbs" dingle berrys(just gross)."bumwipe" A hard punch to the face as in "I'll give you a bumwipe to remember" "bum-burn" too many pints of the hard stuff..."bum rider"..get the picture..

Tom Cruises Bummer found on Moon..Tom Gay Arse found on moon...

all learned around the dinner table.at a young age....Tay town roots..

the author is referring to Mr Cruise in derogatory terms.
  40. JohnnyRUClear Member

Ah, so, "bummer" as in "sodomizer"?