Customize

Tom Cruise doesn't care (yeah right)

Discussion in 'Tom and Katie' started by fitch2000, Jun 1, 2008.

1. fitch2000 Member

Tom Cruise doesn't care (yeah right)

Cruise: Not at all. I've always been very outspoken. I've been a Scientologist for 20 years. If someone is so intolerant that he doesn't want to see a Scientologist in a movie, then he shouldn't go to the movie theater. I don't care. Here in the United States, Scientology is a religion. If some of the politicians in your country don't agree with that, I couldn't care less.

Scientology, Tom Cruise, and the Making of Spielberg's "War of the Worlds"

If he doesn't care why the oprah kiss and make-up session? Why the new web site and ALL of those google ads? lmao YOU ARE SUCH A LYING **** head TOM CRUISE
  2. Daywatch Member

Re: Tom Cruise doesn't care (yeah right)

oh gaawwwddd
    Cruise: I'm a helper. For instance, I myself have helped hundreds of people get off drugs. In Scientology, we have the only successful drug rehabilitation program in the world. It's called Narconon.
  3. Cinnanon Member

They have adverts for that goddamn new TC site everywhere - even on LJ. Made me sick, having that festooned over my friends page. Of course he cares - or the Co$ cares on his behalf.
  4. Anon1720 Member

Yeah, maybe TC didn't care in 2005 but he's caring big time now!

Shame on you Tom for not looking into the abuses of your own "church" - Karma's a bitch Tom and its catching up to you.
  5. Optimisticate Member

I never knew that screaming at noobs (& Katie & Suri) to "GET BACK IN THE SAUNA AND DRINK YOUR VEGETABLE OIL AND TAKE YOUR DAMN NIACIN!!!!1!!!" was considered getting people off of drugs.
  6. JimmyJames Member

Technically, they aren't doing drugs. They're drinking oils and taking vitamins while sweating in a towel. So, in his mind, they're "off drugs."

Tom might just be a lost cause... or one day, he'll disappear and then he'll be found in some homeless shelter somewhere three weeks later, completely out of his mind and crying for Nicole or Steven or something.

I feel sorry for him that he's SO brainwashed that it may be to the point of no recovery. However, right now, he's the opposition and he's supporting the scilons with every brainwashed dollar he has... so yeah.
  7. DoctorAnon Member

If you run Firefox, there's a new add-on that replaces most online ads with curated art.

About Add-Art | Add-Art
  8. fitch2000 Member

OMG, I AM NOT BELIEVING THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom and Katie had a housewarming last night and they had paramedics and a EMT unit on hand. WHAT FOR? With all those scilons around? lmao, I guess he paid them and the 8 cops pretty well for their work last night. Making friends with your new neighborhood SP's Tommy Boy? Ooohh, I bet there were some kind of threats from the 5th Invader Force and they actually had lazas inside the ambulances? hmmm

TomKat Hosts A-List House Warming Bash - E! Online

When you buy a Beverly Hills estate for a reported $35 million, you don’t just throw any old house warming party.

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes threw a lavish, over-the-top house warming last night for more than 500 guests. The couple and their daughter, Suri, recently moved into the 10,000 square foot home with seven bedrooms and 10 bathrooms that they purchased last year.

The party was a who’s who of A-listers. Reese Witherspoon showed up holding hands with boyfriend, Jake Gyllenhaal. Kimora Lee Simmons, wearing a red cocktail dress, arrived with Djimon Hounsou. Eva Longoria Parker, in canary yellow cocktail dress, brought her sister as her date. Prince, Sean Combs, Kirstie Alley and Oprah Winfrey all attended the bash.

Many of Cruise’s former costars also came to celebrate including Tobey Maguire (Tropic Thunder), Ben Stiller (Tropic Thunder), Dakota Fanning (War of The Worlds) and Cuba Gooding Jr. (Jerry Maguire). And, of course, there was family: Cruise’s mother and sister were among the first guests to arrive.

It was no small feat pulling off this party. Crews from Town and Country events had been setting up tents in the backyard of the new TomKat compound for days. An army of valets were on-hand as were eight police officers to direct the stream of limousines that began arriving around 8 p.m.

The Cruise’s spared no expense for this gathering. Famed chef Wolfgang Puck catered the event and a full band provided entertainment. Every contingency was thought of, even an ambulance and EMT unit were on hand just in case they were needed.
  9. Skaanon Member

So apparently he wasn't at the IAS ball in Pasadena last night. I thought all Scientology bigwigs with money were supposed to be there.
  10. scarletbanner Member

I think the article is entertaining for Cruise and Steven Spielberg going head to head.
  11. Hieronymous Member

Perhaps Tom Cruise was having an IAS mini-ball?

"Alright I wanna thank you ALL for coming here! I've asked that in lieu of gifts for Suri, that instead you donate to the Citizens Lambasting Anonymous Mayhem"
  12. fitch2000 Member

lol, clams are tasty

But yeah I don't get him having a housewarming on the night of the IAS ball. Kirstie Alley and Tom's family are all scienos you would expect to be at the ball too. TomKat took Suri last year in October? they have more than one a year?

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes with Daughter Suri (almost half-way down right side of pg)

At the International Association of scientologists Patrons Ball, October 2007

Soundworks Ltd - PA Hire serving London and the Midlands
  13. pokeymans Member

Why is there no mention of Scientology on his brand new revamped web site? Aren't you proud of your IAS medal of honor, Tom?
  14. fitch2000 Member

Hahahh, maybe someone finally told him to STFU? Too late Tommy Boy the SP's are on to you. Now I guess he's just srs business, as if anyone could take him srs?

I also checked out willsmith.com and there were a couple kids on there worshiping him, and someone was posting stuff about him being a scilon and arguing with them and they kept getting all his stuff deleted. It was kind of funny, they acted like they were about 12, so yeah. (I was bored lol)
  15. xenubarb Member

One stretch limo left early. I'm just sayin'...
  16. Ann O'Nymous Member

500 guests and a dozen names the readers are supposed to know? Is there something wrong here?