Customize

Tom Cruise & blownforgood - What's the connection?

Discussion in 'Marc Headley v. Church of Scientology Internationa' started by blownforgood, Jan 13, 2009.

1. Artoo45 Member

Re: Tom Cruise & blownforgood - What's the connection?

It just gets better and better. Now that The Complex is widely available and BFG has initiated his lawsuit, I can truly predict that 09 will be packed with epic fail for Li'l Davy and his Fake Navy.
  2. xenuwasframed Member

Poor Tom Cruise just keeps fucking things up for Scientology. You can't help but wonder if it's accidentally on purpose.

He got Anonymous riled up with the attempted censorship of his crazy Scientology video.

He weirded people the hell out with his couch-jumping.

He pissed off a lot of moms with his take on post-partum depression. Angering moms=bad idea.

His antics are responsible for getting a lot of people to look skeptically at his weird space alien cult and learn about its uglier aspects.

Thx Tom!
  3. blank Member

PIX OR GTFO!
  4. Kilia Member

Yep...Cruise is the CoS's worst enemy, outside of Anonymous that is <grin>.
  5. whoever Member

Thanks for sharing your Cruise story, BFG. I bet you're already being swamped with offers from tabloids. :D

Hmm...interesting thought, GD....
  6. Shellback Member

Tom Cruise is merely a reflection of the larger problem. His intentions are good, and the road to hell is paved in good intentions. He was meant as an inspiration to us poor wogs and the rest of Scientology toiling away for their salvation or whatever they work so hard for. It backfired simply because Scientology et-al has become estranged from the rest of humanity. People are changing, adapting, evolving. Scientology cannot adapt, it is locked in a static dance with a bunch of 1950s ideas, they cannot change and Anonymous had become the vehicle whereby society makes the correction.

(sorry, free-writing. I won't do it again!) :)
  7. whosit Member

Guess its time for Cruise to do a False Purpose Rundown. I mean seriously everyone he knows end up blowing. Every time he opens his mouth it ends up a PR flap. The guys is obvious a covert SP or at the very least PTS.

Scientology should disconnect from this PTS.
  8. FreakE420 Member

Re: Tom Cruise &amp; blownforgood - What's the connection?

nytimes3.jpg
  9. Re: Tom Cruise & blownforgood - What's the connection?

Not that this is in the least bit relevant, but I s'pose that fact that Marc was Toms auditor means that Marc knows a lot of Toms dark deep secrets? Hmm...how could that possibly be a threat to anyone, much least the CO$?
  10. mrfyde Member

I think it was Tom that was Marc's auditor (now I gotta go back and check)
  11. pooks Member

Tom Cruise was Mark's auditor

Marty Rathbun was Tom Cruise's auditor
  12. Optimisticate Member

Perhaps this is why no one will EVER hear a peep out of Rathbun and why he's made a semi-obvious presence for himself on the internet? There's something keeping him from talking, but he wants to make himself known. Threats (legal and otherwise) working in both directions there?
  13. anonakatie Member

Lurk moar...
  14. anonakatie Member

He's another one like Rinder who knows where the bodies are buried.
  15. whoever Member

Unfortunately he is still apparently a Scientologist.
  16. Re: Tom Cruise & blownforgood - What's the connection?

You are right, including mr Fyde...for some reason I was thinking that auditing was a two way process in the cult
  17. blank Member

no u
    i know who marc headly is. But just because he says he was audited by Tom Cruise, doesn't mean it's true.

Irrelevant anyway...