Customize

Tom Cruise And The Wall Of Fire. Again.

Discussion in 'Tom and Katie' started by DodoTheLaser, Nov 10, 2012.

1. DodoTheLaser Member

Reportedly, Tom Cruise blew Scientology after doing OT III, also known as "The Wall Of Fire",
    aka "Xenu Incident" (see South Park's Trapped In A Closet episode here: http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s09e12-trapped-in-the-closet) and Marty Rathbun had to "recover" him.

[IMG]

On purpose or not, HuffPost just made a smart comment re: the pic below from the upcoming flick
    "All You Need Is Kill:

"He's also adept at running away from a wall of fire, as evidenced by the photo below."
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/09/tom-cruise-all-you-need-is-kill_n_2103346.html

[IMG]

Some pretty funny comments too.
    • Like Like x 4
  2. DodoTheLaser Member

P.S. You can't run from Xenu, Tom!

1675wrt.jpg
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Woo Hah Member

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Random guy Member

...as a hatter.
    • Funny Funny x 2
  5. DodoTheLaser Member

j97ytx.jpg

Call me may be...
    • Funny Funny x 2
  6. Anonymous Member

Nowadays, Tom spends time every day exorcising his own myriad space cooties telepathically. Nice.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

I know what he CAN run from though.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

The Daily Crabbie: Tom Cruise Plays A Dude In A Robot Suit In "All You Need Is Kill"

[IMG]

This is not a joke. This is an image from Tom Cruise's upcoming movie All You Need is Kill. Um yeah. That title's gotta go. Also, IT'S TOM CRUISE IN A ROBOT SUIT. Shouldn't he be in a human suit? Cause he's already a robot see. No no sorry. He's an ALIEN. Katie Holmes is the robot. But she's gone back to human now that she's escaped Tom's evil clutches. I got confused there for a second. Sorry about that. I'll try to keep my bits straight from now on. That came out wrong.

I actually sort of admire Tom Cruise. Fucker's tenacious. His movies are shit. People don't really care about him anymore. But he's still out there plugging away. He won't give up. He's going to convince us that he's A COOL ACTION HERO. EVEN IF IT KILLS HIM. Well he does his own stunts. That's something they can't all say. Don't remember ever seeing Arnold Schwarzenegger dangling from the side of a building. So yeah. Cruise has more stones than Schwarzenegger. But his movies are still shit. Even the Spielberg ones. Fucking Minority Report. Fuck me in the ass with something hot and sharp.

http://www.thedailycrabbie.com/2012/11/tom-cruise-plays-dude-in-robot-suit-in.html
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. DeathHamster Member

Of course they can all say it. It doesn't make it true.

It's a useful PR story for the studios, so they're not going to say anything against it, but OMFG the extra movie production insurance coverage required if the star did all his own stunts? No fucking way, especially now that Tom has long passed his Best Before date.
  10. Anonymous Member

Lame Iron Man attempt. Cruise is no RDJ. Chicks love RDJ. I don't know any who still think ol Tommy boy has it. Plus the whole gay thing. Buzz killer.
  11. DeathHamster Member

Lame Starship Troopers. (The book. The lame movie scrubbed the mobile infantry suits completely.) A little face armor might be a good idea, ya think?

Speaking of which, doesn't that guy's face look a little too fat to be Tom Cruise's? Cruise's face has been getting skinny and lean in recent years, like the Last Scientologist shoop. But it must be Tom, because he does all his own stunts, right? LOL!
  12. RightOn Member

h emust have looked at himself in that transformer get up and thought "wow totally cool and fierce!"
    He lives in the past.
    What an utter dork
    another direct to DVD "hit"!
  13. Anonymous Member

needs moar tinfoil
    /shoop
  14. Anonymous Member

everyone is carrying this pic
    If this is a shoop, then MANY places carrying it are wrong
  15. DeathHamster Member

They must have added a hell of a lot of prosthetic pudge to his face.

[IMG]
  16. RightOn Member

the pudge is his mad thetans
    it adds weight
  17. Anonymous Member

He caused himself to gain weight. Just like DeNiro.
  18. afternon Member

Except DeNiro can act!
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

Packing pudge?
    • Like Like x 1
  21. DodoTheLaser Member

• Funny Funny x 1
  22. Anonymous Member