Customize

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes: The Divorce

Discussion in 'Tom and Katie' started by The Wrong Guy, Jun 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 4
  2. The Wrong Guy Member

Today, Life & Style has a new article about Cruise. It isn't online yet, but there's an article about it by the staff at Celeb Dirty Laundry. While it doesn't seem to have any revelations about Cruise, its significance is that Life & Style hasn't backed down from writing about him.

Tom Cruise Desperate For New Wife, New Life, New Baby: Willing To Sever Ties With Church Of Scientology?

Poor Tom Cruise. He works so, so hard, and it so rarely pays off. I guess that’s what happens when you ‘out’ yourself as a Scientology loonie, despite your considerable talent and dedication to your craft. He’s lost his status as the country’s biggest movie star, not to mention his marriage, thanks to Scientology. And according to reports, he’s desperate for an image re-haul, which includes a new wife and a new baby.

Life & Style claims that Tom is ‘unfulfilled’ in his life, especially with the lack of personal accomplishments. A source tells Life & Style, “Professionally, he’s accomplished pretty much everything he set out to do, but to fulfill himself personally, he wants a new bride and a new child. The actor is asking friends, family and Church of Scientology members to be on the lookout for the fourth Mrs. Cruise.”

Has he really accomplished ‘everything’ he wanted to do professionally? The guy hasn’t even won an Oscar, and his career seems to be going down the dump these days. Edge of Tomorrow didn’t even crack $40 million during the opening weekend, and that was actually one of the best reviewed of Tom’s recent films! You’d think that Tom would be focusing on that, not getting a wife and baby.

Perhaps he thinks that getting a new family will fix his image problems? After all, people still associate him with Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise, even though he barely seems to be in touch with them right now. Maybe he believes that getting a new family will bring back the public’s good will, and he might not be completely off in that regard. The public loves nothing more than a good comeback story, but for that to happen, Tommy will somehow have to cut ties with Scientology – and I’m sorry, but I just don’t see that happening.

Comments are open at
    • Like Like x 7
  3. nevarmore Member

Tom has gone too far down that rabbit hole to nowhere, to climb out now and pretend that isn't bunny fur stuck to him. Only another die hard, deluded Scilon would consider Tom a grand prize in teh matrimonial lottery anymore. Everybody else, (but maybe stupid golddiggers,) think he's an idiot grasping at youth and fame. And probably the WORST bet on longevity in the marriage sweeps. However, baby surrogates are totally acceptble in Hollywierd now. It's more fashionable to rent-a-womb than grow one at home.... maybe he should consider that. Not like he's not already familiar with the whole turkey baster stand in process. ha.

Best thing he ever did for Suri was to stop seeing her publically.
    And with all his soopah powers, why does he need help finding a perfect mate? Can't he just make her enter his life cycle at this point in history? :D
    • Like Like x 7
  4. RightOn Member

ICK
    They are reshowing Ricky Business this week on TV,
    Trying to cover up the new fail?
    Not possible.
    Cult tears are deelish
    • Like Like x 1
  5. anonysamvines Member

Yet another little dig at tommy furl in Blind Gossip recently
    The post isn't about her but includes a lovely pic lol and this disclaimer

BG Note: This photo is a humorous composite. Tom Cruise does not really wear women’s clothing. Tom Cruise is not involved in this transsexual model scandal. Tom Cruise is not gay. Tom Cruise is a man’s man manly man.

http://blindgossip.com/?p=63228
    • Like Like x 2
  6. [IMG]
  7. LOL. And the comments are funny too.
    • Like Like x 4
  8. The Wrong Guy Member

Jennifer Lopez Dating Tom Cruise - Seeks Rebound Hookup After Casper Smart Breakup?

By Cate Meighan, Celeb Dirty Laundry

Newly single Jennifer Lopez has absolutely no intention of staying at home and nursing a broken heart. When the bottom fell out of her romance with boy toy Casper Smart, it looked like Lopez was about to run for cover. Smart had been publicly linked to two transsexual models and, while Jen pulled the plug fast, she was still left feeling pretty humiliated by the whole mess. She canceled her scheduled World Cup appearance only to quickly change her mind. Instead of hiding out, life will go on in the public eye for Jen.

According to the June 23rd print edition of the National Enquirer, she’s not exactly crying over Casper either. Instead, she is weighing her options and double checking her wish list of men. Surprisingly, Tom Cruise lands near the very top of it. Jen and Tom have actually been pretty good friends for well over a decade now and she claims not to have any hesitancy in getting involved with a man devoted to Scientology. Instead, it’s just the opposite. Jen would actually be open to learning more about Tom’s belief’s and she believes that they have quite a bit in common.

Continued at www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2014/jennifer-lopez-tom-cruise-casper-smart-breakup-split-separation-dating-hookup/

Jennifer Lopez Reports: World Cup Singer Eyes Tom Cruise after Breaking Up with Casper Smart

International Business Times

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/555762/20140616/jennifer-lopez-dating-tom-cruise-world-cup.htm
    • Like Like x 3
  9. JohnnyRUClear Member

Lolpez rly that dumb?
    • Like Like x 3
  10. incog712 Member

Yep, she really is. Even dumber than those goldiggers that were mentioned earlier.
    • Like Like x 4
  11. Kilia Member

JLo is a very good friend of Leah Remini. I don't think she will be dating Cruise. lol
    • Like Like x 5
  12. incog712 Member

Like sands in the hour glass, these are the days of our Thetans.
    • Like Like x 6
  13. Random guy Member

She also has a clam father, I think she knows all to well what she might be getting into to even considering making her life that complicated. My guess: This story is from PR team of Tom Cruise, trying to paint his as a good catch.
    • Like Like x 3
  14. Sonichu Moderator

This won't happen. She's 44. Tom can't look like a good catch if he's dating women not even a decade younger than him. Where's the mojo in that?
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  15. RightOn Member

oh come on
    I can't stand Celeb Dirty Laundry sometimes. I like the fact that they are kinda anti cult, but they usually get their facts wrong. I use the term "facts" lightly.
    Why quote such a dumb story fromt he Enquirer?
    I am not defending Lopez, but the story seems really retardo.
    Is her Dad still a clam?
    • Like Like x 2
  16. nevarmore Member

Jlo's PR team are shooting scatter shot in an attempt to deflect from her boy toy cheating with tranny's scandal. Doesn't have any specific target, any set of nuts will do. Any news and resultant speculation about who her next lovah is gonna be is all good. Doesn't matter if it makes sense or is believable or not, as long as it makes her look like a viable hot babe to date, and nobody thinks about her being bested by a tranny. And keeps her in the tabloids.
    • Like Like x 4
  17. Kilia Member

Could be from Cruise, but then again, it could be from rag mag to get more views. ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Kilia Member

Maybe Leah will help get JLo a beau.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. JohnnyRUClear Member

Yeah; she got a low blow from her faux beau, yo. She's a pro fo sho, though; no ho with so much dough will go solo. Y'know?
    • Like Like x 8
  20. Kilia Member

:);):);):);):)
    • Like Like x 2
  21. Random guy Member

True
  22. The Wrong Guy Member

Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman Fight Over Son Connor Cruise's Weight Gain | Celeb Dirty Laundry

By Bobby Fischer

Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman have a history of fighting over their children, and it looks like history is about to repeat itself. This time, Nicole and Tom are reportedly fighting over their son, Connor Cruise. More specifically, they’re fighting over Connor’s weight gain and ‘pudgy midsection’.

Woah. Way harsh, OK! Magazine – the kid’s only 19 years old! Unfortunately, he’s a celebrity child and that means that the media feels entitled to judge his weight, whether or not it’s appropriate to do so. Anyway, because this is a tabloid story and the tabs can’t resist bringing Scientology into every story about Tom Cruise, they’re blaming Nicole’s fight with Tom on his Scientology-based parenting style.

A source tells OK! Magazine, “Nic thinks Tom has been too permissive with Connor and [sister] Isabella. She fought for more structure, but Tom goes by Scientology’s parenting ethos, which suggests parents treat kids like grown-ups.”

Now, Nicole is supposedly worried and anxious about Connor’s lifestyle, which makes more sense than her being worried about his midsection. Connor and Isabella are both exposed to Scientology way more with Tom than they are with Nicole, and I can see why that association would scare Nicole. Just look at how her ex-husband turned out! And that’s not even considering how Connor and Isabella are much more susceptible to getting brainwashed by the religion at such a young age. They already have plenty of experience with the crackpot cult, but they’ve supposedly managed to cut off ties. Will that last, especially if they continue getting influenced by their father?

Continued at www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2014/tom-cruise-nicole-kidman-fight-connor-fat-weight-gain/
    • Like Like x 4
  23. The Wrong Guy Member

katie-holmes.jpg

Katie Holmes is Way Hotter and Less Crazy Since Leaving Tom Cruise

Katie Holmes is on the upcoming issue of Glamour magazine and she looks like an absolute fox. I mean, a real 10. And inside the magazine she gives an interview that, dare I say, doesn’t creep me out. Remember back when she was with Tom Cruise and she cut all her hair off and only gave interviews that sounded like she was whacked on Ativan and said “magical” in like every sentence?

Well, like Nicole Kidman before her, now free of Tom and Scientology, Katie has re-embraced the hot, stopped drinking the magic kool-aid so she sounds like a real person again, and is rebuilding her career.

Hot bitches who are better off without Tom Cruise: 4, Scientology: 0.

In the magazine, Katie gives the first interview in years where I find her sounding like an actual human being and not just some sort of Scientology programmed Stepford wife. She even talks about motherhood without even once using the word magical!

Continued at www.hecklerspray.com/katie-holmes-way-hotter-less-crazy-since-leaving-tom-cruise/2014109257.php
    • Like Like x 4
  24. Kilia Member

25. The Wrong Guy Member

Engaged George Clooney and Pregnant Fiancé Amal Alamuddin Split After Tom Cruise Named Batman Best-Man?

By Shane Jordan, Classicalite

You can't blame Lake Cuomo Mayor Roberto Pozzi for beefing up security around the town of Laglio in preparation for George Clooney's wedding to supposedly pregnant Amal Alamuddin slated for September of this year. Now that word has it the infamous scientology fundamentalist Tom Cruise is dead-set of crashing the wedding in a desperate attempt to regain mainstream relevancy. According to the latest tabloid gossip rumors the Risky Business star working all the back channels to try to weasel out an invite to no avail. Perhaps George would let him come, but his mere presence could cause enlightened the London lawyer to split before she takes her wedding vows. Worst-case scenario reported best-man Brad Pitt may be forced to bounce Jerry McGuire clear back into the loving arms of Space General Xenu.

According to Hollywood whispers Tom Cruise is sure that invitation to George Clooney's Italian wedding celebration will be his golden ticket back into the Tinsel Town social sphere.

The way OK! Magazine makes it sound in their July 21, print edition Tom isn't above trying to leverage a back-door invite through any means necessary:

"After years of bad press over scientology connections and his nasty split from Katie Holems, Tom cruise, 52, has become an outlier in Hollywood social circles and is determined to wedge his way back in."

"His newest plan? Scoring an invite to George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin's wedding."

"His rep denies it, but the source adds that Tom is even nudging his Edge of Tomorrow costar Emily Blunt, who stayed with husband John Krasinski at George's Lake Como estate in 2010, to put in a good word for him."

Continued at
    http://www.classicalite.com/article...nt-fiancé-amal-alamuddin-split-tom-cruise.htm
    • Like Like x 2
  26. RightOn Member

^ if true, that is beyond fucking pathetic

and can someone with skilz please post a pic from the latest magazine pic above of Katie next to the pic of her with that wool hat on looking like death warmed over in NY and put a before Scientology and After Scientology title on it?
    <3!!!!
  27. The Wrong Guy Member

This week in outcasts: Who is the sad man pressing his face against the window, looking on as the cool kids party? That's right, it's Tommy Cruise. He has become "an outlier" due to his religion and Katie's carefully orchestrated covert operation to get as far away from him as possible. Now he's trying to snag an invite to George Clooney's wedding because he's "dying" to be friends with George. Single tear falling slowly ...

www.thestar.com/entertainment/stargazing_blog/2014/07/tabloids__tom_cruise_is_all_alone_and_meryl_streep_is_very_rude.html
    • Like Like x 2
  28. Random guy Member

Considering the political situation of the world at the moment, I really should have better things to do than reading this, but I must admit that this description, truth or not, warms my little soot black heart.

Tom Cruise dug his own grave, and jumped in it with both feet.

Praise Xenu!
    • Like Like x 3
  29. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 1
  30. incog712 Member

"Space General Xenu."

Tabloid meme, FTW!
    • Like Like x 3
  31. bAnon Member

munch, munch, popcorn, munch, munch,
    • Like Like x 1
  32. The Wrong Guy Member

Where’s Tom? Cruise & Kirstie Alley MIA On Invite To Celeb-Heavy Scientology Gala — Distancing Themselves From The Church?

Just a few months ago, Tom Cruise was front and center as the Church of Scientology christened their new $145 million Flag Building in downtown Clearwater, Fla. But RadarOnline.com has learned that on a new invite to the Church’s 45th anniversary gala later this month, Cruise is suspiciously absent — along with other celebrity Scientologists including Kirstie Alley. Are they distancing themselves or out of favor with the church?

The photo-heavy invite, leaked by former Scientologist Mike Rinder on his blog, features glitzy photos of celebrity Scientologists Jenna Elfman, John Travolta, Kelly Preston, and Laura Prepon. Travolta is even featured twice! But Cruise, once the golden boy of the organization, is noticeably absent.

Also missing is Kirstie Alley, who was recently slammed by former Dancing with the Stars partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy for putting their relationship on ice after he grew close to ex-Scientologist Leah Remini.

Once a proud Scientologist, Lisa Marie Presley is also MIA. As Radar reported, insiders claim she has distanced herself from the church for good.

Other Scientologists who didn’t make the cut for whatever reason include Mad Men star Elisabeth Moss, Erika Christiansen, Juliette Lewis, and Greta van Susteren.

Despite Cruise’s absence from the invite, it’s likely that it is due to his current absence from the country. He’s been spotted heading to Scientology headquarters in London.

For non-celebs who want to attend, the cost per table is as much as $10,000, and regular seats go for $600.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...logy-gala-invite-john-travolta-kirstie-alley/
    • Like Like x 1
  33. RightOn Member

Katie to be in new movie "The Giver" with Meryl Streep
    from Wikipedia:
    "The Giver is a 1993 American children's novel by Lois Lowry. It is set in a society which is at first presented as a utopian society and gradually appears more and more dystopian. The novel follows a boy named Jonas through the twelfth year of his life. The society has eliminated pain and strife by converting to "Sameness," a plan that has also eradicated emotional depth from their lives. Jonas is selected to inherit the position of Receiver of Memory, the person who stores all the past memories of the time before Sameness, in case they are ever needed to aid in decisions that others lack the experience to make. Jonas learns the truth about his dystopian society and struggles with its weight."

hmmm interesting
  34. Sonichu Moderator

It's a very interesting book, and one of the only reasons I would condone using Black and White in modern film. If she's in the movie, this should be good.
  35. Random guy Member

Wouldn't it be neat if Holmes starred in a better sci-fi film than her former husband?
  36. RightOn Member

it is already neat. IMO
    I don't think Streep would have taken this lead part. AND also Jeff Bridges. Not to mention the young guy with the red hair from Shameless is also in it.
    Here is one trailer , there are others

here is another trailer. If you notice the background song is Lux Aeterna by Mansell. That song always reminds me of one of the early anti Sci vids.What is the Lisa McPherson one?

I think this movie has Scientology overtones to it IMO. I think the utopia they created in the movie is what Hubbard was striving for. Complete control with people void of feelings. Especially using the term "Sameness".
    I will def. go see it.
  37. Random guy Member

I think I will too.
  38. RightOn Member

let's go together :D
  39. RightOn Member

do you think it is Scientology- ish at all?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.