Customize

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes: The Divorce

Discussion in 'Tom and Katie' started by The Wrong Guy, Jun 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. RolandRB Member

One slap on the leg for every tantrum I've thrown........

..... oh dear! :oops:
  3. DeathHamster Member

What?

Tom Cruise Is Now Covered In Crap
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/4401306/Tom-Cruises-stinky-regime.html
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. I'll have you know I watched that movie in the theater because of Tim Curry! Tom Cruise repulsed me from the first. That icky pretty boy hack has long outlived any novelty he has provided to the silver screen.

I think Katie and her dad need all the dox they can get. Yet another chance this year to get dox included in courtroom testimony.
  5. surrealissimo.

6a00d834535cc569e200e54f9e1a348834-800wi.jpg
  6. EyeOnSci Member

I imagine they are well informed yet could still use top notch dox.
  7. DeathHamster Member

I think the leaked Medal of Honor video will do the trick.

In retrospect, the DVD of that event would have made a good bridal shower gift.
  8. Anonymous Member

I'll wait 12 more years to screw Tom more. But in the mean time, it doesn't hurt if you want to pass her number to me.
  9. Anonymous Member

I would think that it would be settled out of court.
    But sure, a big soap-opera style courtroom drama with all the pennies and penises out would be juicy.
    escandalo!1
  10. anon33 Member

11. Anonymous Member

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

Katie will be an SP very soon. She is well prepared for battle and fired the first cannon in public. If Tom has settled with her they would have call it quit quietly. Now if you have disputes and not go through the Scientology cult for arbitration, you are against the cult. The cult have to declare her publicly or tell all scilons to disconnect her. Some people, especially celebs, still stay in the cult because they are afraid of losing their eternity, or they will loss all their friends and family. If the cult let Katie off easily, nobody will be afraid and there will be another exodus.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  13. Jicox Member

Go Katie and Suri ! :) I hope she is leaving the cult as well.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

Indies please note. As much as Katie is helping to destroy DM, she is not only leaving the church, but leaving Scientology altogether.
    • Like Like x 5
  15. Anonymous Member

you are smart.
  16. probably
  17. Anonymous Member

to "really" leave takes years. this is just the beginning.
  18. Giggles Member

Just wonderin'...any lawfags still around here?

It would be epic if Katie states that the reason for wanting sole custody is because
    she thinks Tom is unfit, or crazy, kooky, she's scared of scientology, insert your favorite here, etc. etc.

So my question is, can the court order a PSYCHOLOGICAL examination if Tom fights
    her on the custody issue if she makes those kind of claims. Can he refuse citing religion?

I'm sensing MAJOR LULZ are in the making here.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

IT COULD BE A MUSICAL!
  20. Anonymous Member

The Kook and I?
    • Funny Funny x 2
  21. Anonymous Member

sure sure sure, one of many working titles.
  22. Anonymous Member

my response to all of this right now is to watch vintage he-man cartoons on you tube.
    sensible enough, amirite.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  23. possibly
  24. mojo Member

if this actually goes to court - we have scilontology which is unfortunately recognized as a religion. batshit or not it has legal status as a religion -- so i would guess that it will have to be specific aspects of what they do that the judge would rule on. i'm wondering exactly what leeway the legal system will have -- this could open a whole can of worms for the scilons. ever the optimist, i would like a light shone on WHY they are a recognized religion at all, since at the most basic level as far as i can tell god is never mentioned....i'm betting this will be settled out of court very quietly with sealed documents
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

I have to admire Kelly Preston's ablilty to give good face. She really gives good face, no matter what in the world is going on. Even JT was cringing when he was kissing her for the paparazzi. She had her face game on.
    That just has to be the weirdest life a person could have.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  26. ZORRO Member

political asylum in paris possible you are welcome in the batignolles katie and suri !!
    • Like Like x 1
  27. raboon Member

Did you see this yet?

http://www.wwtdd.com/2012/06/so-this-is-why-katie-holmes-is-divorcing-tom-cruise/

• Like Like x 3
  28. I wonder if Lisa Marie "helped"
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Jicox Member

You think it is possible to see Katie hanging around with Anonymous Guys some time? Would be awesome. All the best to her and her child.
    • Like Like x 3
  30. FreakE420 Member

the-kook-and-i-movie-poster.jpg
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
  31. If the word "god" is mentioned Shazam, it's a Religion!
  32. Her drama classes probably helped her.
  33. lens2328623_1228967344pabst-blue-ribbon.jpg
    • Winner Winner x 1
  34. Anonymous Member

Dude, for 90 minutes work that is pretty damn sweet!
  35. Anonymous Member

36. The Wrong Guy Member

Debra Opri breaks down Tom Cruise / Katie Holmes divorce on CNN

Hollywood-based trial attorney Debra Opri analyzes Tom Cruise / Katie Holmes breaking news of their impending divorce on CNN's Morning News

Scientology is discussed here at about 2:30
    • Like Like x 2
  37. [IMG]

I've have wondered how Scarlett Johansson felt about Katie Holmes falling for the Tom Cruise/Scientology scam:

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/81337.../scarlett-johansson-escapes-cruises-clutches/
    • Like Like x 2
  38. Anonymous Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.