Customize

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes: The Divorce

Discussion in 'Tom and Katie' started by The Wrong Guy, Jun 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous Member

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. RolandRB Member

It goes on getting better. 2012 is a bad year for the cult........

.... and there is another half a year to go! :)
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Xenu Is Lord Member

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
  4. RolandRB Member

This sole custody thing..........

........ if a judge values the life of their pet dog then it can only go one way.
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

6. vegnej Member

7. RolandRB Member

My prediction is that Scientology will nobble the judge, get sole custody of Suri for Tom Cruise and then Suri will go straight into the Sea Org and become a brainwashed cult slave as a punishment for associating with a Suppressive Person (her mother). If she is very good she will get the privilege of pouring DM's Laphroaig and get a slap across the face if she spills a drop.
  8. Pique Member

9. Consensus Member

Yeah, this just crossed my path (unexpectedly) an' I rushed here to get the inside scoop. Any insights?
  10. Anonymous Member

Bypassing the Cadet Org because..?
  11. mojo Member

interested in the legal shenanigans. according to what i've read this filing in NY as opposed to CA was very well thought out -- gives Katie far more advantage in respect to custody of Suri. she's been planning this for awhile and getting good advice from someone. she may have observed how Nicole got blindsided, denied access to ehr kids and wanted to make sure she was never put into that position.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Etain Member

^^^I agree. New York is not a 'No-fault Divorce' state, unlike California. I think she wanted to put down some 'roots' there to get herself ready for the inevitable. She needed that independence from Cruise to protect both herself and Suri from what promises to be a very public, very messy affair.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  13. ufofree Member

Well maybe celebrate just a little? Half a glass of champagne and three puffs on a cigar? Lots of potential here to raise awareness so it's good....
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

15. If Katie speaks out about the cult. OMG.. Like it will not happened..but if it did. OMGOMGOGMOGMGOMGOMGOMGMGOMOG

It would be so juicy me penis will fall off

True storry
  16. RolandRB Member

^^ I think Katie has overts against Tom and that is why she is filing for divorce.
    • Funny Funny x 3
  17. Sam Urai Member

As opposed to the far more likely possiblity that she considered the prospect of having her daughter raised within an evil brainwashing cult and logically decided against it?

How about dox or stfu?
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. How about:

1. Dox or stfu?
    2. Learn to recognise a joke?
    • Agree Agree x 3
  19. The Wrong Guy Member

From Tony Ortega:

What Katie Holmes is Saving Suri From: Scientology's Interrogation of Children

In 1961, Hubbard developed a policy of security checking children. It's still in effect, and now that Suri is six, she can be subjected to this lengthy interrogation by an ethics officer of the church.

"You get conditioned to tell them everything they want to know," says Marc Headley, who grew up in Scientology but escaped from Int Base in 2005. "It's all just information gathering."

Headley says that between the Scientology concepts introduced in its "study tech" at Scientology school, courses taken at the local org, and the sec checking, "all that stuff is cultural programming, and once it's in place, it's done," he says.

Holmes has had six years to understand how Scientologists are controlled through the use of interrogations, and it would not have been lost on her that children are sec checked in part to gather information about their parents.

"It's a way to 'third party' people -- to find out who is saying derogatory things to others," Headley says.

"They're going to find out what's going on. I mean, just read the thing."

Well, here's your chance to read the list of questions that L. Ron Hubbard came up with in 1961, and that to this day is used to interrogate the children of Scientologists, including the older children of Tom Cruise when they were this age, Headley tells me.

Read the list, and it should become clear why Katie Holmes wanted nothing to do with it for Suri.

More at http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runni..._scientology_sec_checking_suri_tom_cruise.php
    • Like Like x 3
  20. RightOn Member

is it true tho that Celebrity scilon's kids are subjected to the same as staff, public and Sea Org tho?
    I didn't think that was the norm? I mean the COS wouldn't want to piss off any celebs AND they also get special treatment. I also don't think they are hounded to do courses, auditing ect....
    Which is part of the reason why they stay in? Some of them are kind of detatched from the COS and are not really up on their courses or auditing, I mean the celeb kids are spared alot of the stuff that the other kids go through , aren't they?
  21. Xenu Is Lord Member

Turbo Dad, Thaddeus Reeves I am sure would be outraged at this.
  22. Anonymous Member

The Mayan calendar was really predicting the implosion of the cult of Scientology.
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  23. The Wrong Guy Member

24. brb
    • Funny Funny x 1
  25. Kibbles n BTs Member

Suri is now an illegal PC.

Mother is soon-to-be SP, Mom's Father is soon-to-be anti-Scientology lawyer.
    • Like Like x 2
  26. Anonymous Member

NY Post. Wow.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nation...y3sbHzFPP?utm_medium=rss&utm_content=National
  27. Anonymous Member

Isn't Cadet Org disbanded?
  28. Anonymous Member

Ventured to M Land- so that you don't have too.
    http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/

29. Anonymous Member

30. Anonymous Member

31. RolandRB Member

Why do we need to wait for the inevitable hitch-up between Tom Cruise and Dakota Fanning. Why can't the shoops and the fun start now? :)
  32. Dakota-Fanning-Macaulay-Culkin-33265.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  33. DeathHamster Member

^^ Won't someone think of the children?
  34. Sam Urai Member

You mean a statement that's funny? Yeah, that didn't qualify.
  35. suri cruise Member

36. RolandRB Member

How about Suri Cruise pointing the finger at momma and screaming THAAAAAAAATTTT!
  37. RolandRB Member

What do you mean "I can't have any ice cream"?
  38. Anonymous Member

It's a cold heart that can mock a child's trauma.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  39. Anonymous Member

Stay on Target.
    Carry on.
  40. DeathHamster Member

• Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.