Customize

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes: The Divorce

Discussion in 'Tom and Katie' started by The Wrong Guy, Jun 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Wrong Guy Member

KSW means Keeping Scientology Working.
  2. The Wrong Guy Member

3. Anonymous Member

It refers to "Keeping Scientology Working", a Hubbard issue that they hammer continually into culties.
    To say someone is "hard-core KSW", means he adheres to the letter of Hubbard's law.
  4. :) This is an excellent opportunity to spread the word about WWP or xenu.net or at least the basic craziness of this brain-washing cult. I have already posted the below in a few sites I frequent where the topic has come up.

WHY do Tom Cruise and John Travolta stay in the homo-phobic alien space god religion of Scientology? Just look up "Scientology" or "Dianetics" at Wikipedia, or go to https://www.WhyWeProtest.net/community/forums/celebrity-news.231/ Did you know that Scientology was invented by a pill-popping hack science fiction writer who failed college and dropped out of the Navy... learn why. THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE! http://www.xenu.net
    • Winner Winner x 3
  5. Anonymous Member

Only if Tom dresses up as masseuse
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

Here's that reference to fixed, dedicated glare

Keeping Scientology Working Series 1

http://carolineletkeman.org/sp/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=168&Itemid=9

http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/cult/ksw1-1.html
  7. RightOn Member

Katie So WINS!
    • Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 3
  8. Xenu Is Lord Member

I wonder if Tom will go stark raving mad? Who is his next child bride, Dakota Fanning?
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Anonymous Member

10. The Wrong Guy Member

tumblr_m6e9d5rzSL1qmik36o1_1280.jpg

Suri's Burn Book

Official Statement:

Please respect my privacy during this difficult time. (Just mine though — everyone else is fair game.)

I will be vacationing in the Cayman Islands for the Independence Day holiday with my financier, and going over my plans to seek sole custody of myself.

I appreciate the concern and the warm wishes.

From http://surisburnbook.tumblr.com/
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

Stupid security guard. Seat belt is not bucked, its dangling on the floor. If you have ever ridden in a helicopter, you will understand the importance of wearing a seat belt.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. Anonymous Member

Keep Scilons Waiting?
  13. Anonymous Member

^ "buckled". Sorry, still on my first cup of coffee this morning.
  14. Anonymous Member

Comment from the 'freekatie' board:
  15. RightOn Member

who wants to find him? lol
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

Kooks Still Wanking
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

18. Anonymous Member

Here's hoping that the settlement gives TC the Smiths and the Beckhams, so that Katie can get back to being around genuine human beings again.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. EyeOnSci Member

LOL!

I bet Victoria wouldn't be to happy about that.
  20. raboon Member

fuck them all
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  21. WagTheWog Member

Don't forget that Sci has an auditing file on her too.
    That + the $$$ that Tom/Sci will give to her is sure to keep her mum.
  22. Anonymous Member

Wanna bet Katie has been planning this a long time? She had to establish residency in ny before she could file there...most states it is six months. Excellent plan katie..and child custody won't be a problem. I'm betting Tom will hand over full custody without a peep...cause that's not his biobaby.
  23. Holmes'ParentsSadMarriageEnded,ButRelievedToHaveThe'OldKatie'Back'

Posted on Jun 29, 2012 @ 07:37PM
    print it send it
    [IMG]
    Splash News
    By Radar Staff
    Katie Holmes' parents have mixed emotions about the end of their daughter's marriage to Tom Cruise, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.
    A source close to the Holmes' family says Martin and Kathleen Holmes are "sad" that their youngest child is having to go through a divorce, but that they are also relieved to have the "old Katie" back again.
    PHOTOS: Tom Cruise And Katie Holmes’ Relationship Through The Years
    "Obviously, Martin and Kathleen are sad that Katie is having to go through all this emotional turmoil and that she is going to be a single parent, but it's not like she is going to have to go it alone and she certainly won't have any financial hardship to worry about.
    "Both Martin and Kathleen had very strong reservations about Katie marrying Tom, but she was an adult and they obviously couldn't stop her from following her heart. It's been tough for them over the past five years to watch Katie be controlled by Tom and they really felt that they had lost their daughter to some extent.
    PHOTOS: Katie Holmes Dares To Bare In Sexy New Ad Campaign
    "So, that's the one bright side to the divorce — they feel like they're getting the old Katie back again, the strong, independent willful Katie that had all but disappeared since marrying Tom.
    "Their real concern right now though is Suri. She is still trying to understand exactly what is going on and she is obviously picking up on her mom's emotions at this time and playing up to a degree.
    PHOTOS: Tom, Kate & Suri Arrive In NYC
    "Katie's mom and dad are providing as much love and support as they can to their daughter and their granddaughter and are trying to make it as easy a transition as possible. And, one thing is for sure, Martin is going to do everything in his power to make sure his daughter gets everything she wants from the divorce. He is NOT going to allow her to be bamboozled and bullied anymore."
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  24. Xenu Is Lord Member

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 4
  25. Strixcoil Moderator

Meanwhile, in the Anonymous Bunker...

_____

Divorce is never fun. But I hope this end up the best for the kid. I dislike Suri, but still...I don't wish her to be more traumatized.

I mean, imagine entering daddy and mommy room and find mommy pegging dad.
  26. Kilia Member

This particular image isn't showing..
  27. Anonymous Member

Yes it is, it's [ I
    • Funny Funny x 3
  28. Kilia Member

Keep Scientology Working
  29. DeathHamster Member

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-divorce-The-doomed-love-affair-pictures.html

http://perezhilton.com/2012-06-29-t...-celebrities-tweet-about-divorce#.T-5vGfXF98E
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...n-scientology/2012/06/29/gJQAhjGSCW_blog.html
  30. Anonymous Member

http://www.tmz.com/2012/06/29/katie-holmes-scientology-tom-cruise-divorce-suri/
  31. Anonymous Member

Yeah, Tom is all happy now, can live that gay caballero life he's always wanted to.
  32. Anonymous Member

This all quite surreal.
    So many articles.
    http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-holmes-cruise-divorce-20120630,0,6472036.story
    He has not yet hired a divorce attorney, said his longtime legal representative, Bert Fields.

Holmes, 33, has retained two prominent law firms that specialize in wealthy break-ups. New York lawyer Allan E. Mayefsky has been involved in a number of acrimonious and headline-grabbing splits, including the divorces of model
    Christie Brinkley
    , TV anchor
    Joan Lunden
    and a Manhattan financier who was ordered to pay his ex-wife $44 million.

In addition, the "Dawson's Creek" actress hired a New Jersey divorce lawyer, Jonathan Wolfe, whose website boasts of his prowess in "complex matrimonial matters" involving "leaders or the spouses of leaders" in business, entertainment and sports. He has written extensively about prenuptial agreements and ways to recover hidden assets in divorce proceedings.

In a statement, Wolfe called the divorce "a personal and private matter."
  33. Kilia Member

• Like Like x 1
  34. Kilia Member

Yeah, we know. Check WWP forum. :)
  35. Xenu Is Lord Member

36. eddieVroom Member

37. Anonymous Member

If they air her dirty laundry in Freedumb Mag, they'll also have to explain how they let their Golden Boy stay hitched to her for so long.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  38. Anonymous Member

This has the potential to be a tremendous WIN for the anti-$cientology movement. This will be a devastating public relations blow for both Tom Cruise and the cult. It will also help to put the subject of $cientology and its crimes back in the spotlight.

Of course we shouldn't celebrate just yet. This may all get to court and she might not even mention the word "$cientology." If that happens then all of this "cult talk" becomes nothing more than celebrity gossip.

That's why we, as a group, need to do everything we can to support her brave decision. And we need to do it now. The sooner the better. Posters, T-Shirts, Flyers, Raids, YouTube videos, Mass Posting on celebrity gossip and news sites, etc, etc, etc.

And Ms. Holmes has a responsibility of her own. If she was truly worried about her daughter falling into the hands of this cult, then she has a moral obligation to warn others against this evil organization. She has had first hand experience, and also has a unique insight into the cult and its workings.

I were a Hollywood Agent, I would advice Katie to spin this divorce into something that will restart her flagging career. She could truly benefit from this story. She can play herself up as the victim to the evil cult and her husband, a brainwashed closet-case homosexual. She was a "young, impressionable woman caught up in the glow of her celebrity husband."

She can talk about all the weird cult birth rituals, the creepy cult members, being held as a prisoner of the cult, etc. This will garner a lot of sympathy in the eyes of the general public.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.