Customize

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes: The Divorce

Discussion in 'Tom and Katie' started by The Wrong Guy, Jun 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Because they are such slow learners...

So it wasn't Firefox acting retarded? It is happening to Chrome and...whatever Apple made... (and who uses Internet Explorer anymore, really?) as well?

That's a relief.
  2. exOT8Michael Member

What can you expect with a key 3 rd member in the marriage (DM).
    3 is a crowd.
    Bravo Katie for seizing back your own life!!!
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. prot Member

finally! go Katie!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. mojo Member

wonder what Nicole is thinking about now?
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Anonymous Member

The irony is so thick I can chew it.
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Anonymous Member

Tom is in the Sea Org, right? Would be logical, then.
  7. Anonymous Member

"How do I get Katie's cell number?"
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

Will Tom have a birthday celebration this Tuesday?
    It's gonna be a shitty 50th.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  9. Anonymous Member

10. I was SOOO HAPPY about the SOLE CUSTODY filing!

Ive been watching Katie with Suri in the pictures on various gossip sites and I must say that Katie did not look happy and looked TIRED of having to look the other way while Suri throws tantrums about wanting cupcakes or lately ice cream...

Im sure shes been looking at normal parents out on the street interact with their kids and knew something was wrong with the way Tom wanted her to be treated like a little adult.

Although I really think Katie is a talentless hack (OMG her Dawsons Creek singing!!!!!! UGH American "Joe Le Taxi"!!!) I am happy for her today and even happier for Suri!
    • Like Like x 4
  11. Anonymous Member

Maybe the final straw was Tom trying to get Suri to sign a Sea Org contract?
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

http://www.dlisted.com/2012/06/29/s...ford-katie-had-one-those-short-term-contracts
    i love MK at D-listed. Rooney Mara as the next beard! Precious. Just Precious.
  13. sue Administrator

No it wasn't, the server proxying images hung as it was fighting over memory with another service. I'm investigating the costs involved to offload this to its own cookieless domain and server, as well to see if that will speed things up a bit.
    • Like Like x 3
  14. Anonymous Member

Katie Is Divorcing Tom Because Of Scientology!!!!!!

Did Scientology drive a wedge between Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise? Evidently, yes. Sources say Katie filed for divorce largely because of Tom's "deep commitment" to Scientology and her fear that he would drag Suri down into the Pit of Crazy with him. Cause Katie's a Catholic see, and everyone knows Catholicism is the only sane religion, and those other religions are just stupid including every branch of Protestantism (wait till the Vatican scientists finish their time machine, then Pope Adolf will go back and show that Martin Luther what's what).

Why the hurry on Katie's part to end the marriage now? It seems Suri is just reaching the age where the real Scientology indoctrination begins. And Katie was terrified if she waited any longer it would be too fucking late. Katie's seeking sole custody of Suri so SHE and her Papist family members can have full control over which form of superstitious bullshit is pounded into that little empty mind.

Can't lie, I'm impressed with Katie's gumption. Didn't know she had it in her. Still waters run deep I guess. All things being equal, Suri is probably better off being raised a Catholic. Yes all religions are daffy but on the scale of daffiness, the wimpy non-Inquisitional form of Catholicism currently practiced in America is somewhere around a 4, while Scientology is at least a 7,000,000.

http://www.thedailycrabbie.com/2012/06/katie-is-divorcing-tom-because-of.html
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. we need a Katie Holmes appreciation thread, seriously.
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

we need to have a round of drinks or something.
    summer tiki party.
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. DeathHamster Member

If this gets ugly, I'm waiting for those two words that I'm sure many of you also want to hear:

Paternity Test.
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Anonymous Member

19. GUESS WHAT?
    maury.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  20. Anonymous Member

[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [LEFT] [/LEFT]
    [LEFT]This image of David Miscavige picking his nose on stage displays just fine for me. I hop you can see it.[/LEFT]
    [LEFT] [/LEFT]
  21. another123 Member

Speaking of threes, or rather 33:
    All three of Tom Cruise's marriages ended when wife was 33
    • Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

L. Ron Hubbard, 1968: "I never had a second wife."
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...dumped-tom-cruise-career-suri-parenting-style

• Like Like x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

I adore MK with all of my cholita-sharpie-eyebrowed-comingback-black heart. He makes me laugh so damn hard. omg did we have some laughs on his site.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  25. Kibbles n BTs Member

I've been waiting 5 years for this thread.

Helluva week for Tom Cruise and his handler David Miscavige.
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  26. Anonymous Member

Okay, so like now would be a good time, maybe, to thank sue for putting up with all of Chanology's excessive bullshittery for all this time. I hope that you at least had a laugh or two at some point in time.
  27. sue Administrator

Thanks but lets stick to Tom and Katie.
  28. Anonymous Member

29. Anonymous Member

Thanks, sue
    /derail
  30. Anonymous Member

I think its finally safe to say (for the first time) that Suri will not be joining the Sea Org.

Suri will be PTS, connected to a (soon-to-be-declared) SP, her Mom.

Even if Suri disconnects from Katie, she will be considered a "security risk" according to Scientology Ethics, and thus disqualified from becoming a Sea Org member.

Just for any wandering journalists reading this thread.
    • Like Like x 7
  31. Django Member

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  32. Anonymous Member

Jesus was an implant. Right, Tom?
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  33. The Wrong Guy Member

From TMZ.com:

Katie Holmes had a VERY good reason for filing for divorce from Tom Cruise in New York - because unlike California, NY is a state that doesn't like giving waring parents joint power to make decisions for their kid.

As TMZ first reported, Katie filed the papers in New York, and we know she's gunning for sole legal custody of 6-year-old Suri primarily because she doesn't want Tom to drag their daughter into the Church of Scientology.

Despite the fact Tom and Katie filed their marriage certificate in California, Katie went all the way to the East Coast to file the divorce docs because she knows she has a MUCH better chance of getting sole legal custody there. New York family law judges typically don't like giving two parents who don't get along the power to make child-rearing decisions because they believe the kids will suffer from endless conflicts.

More: http://www.tmz.com/2012/06/29/katie-holmes-tom-cruise-custody-new-york-upper-hand-suri/
    • Like Like x 6
  34. Kibbles n BTs Member

I'm wondering if this week is finally the definitive Tipping Point for Scientology.

So much major entheta this week, that even the most KSW Scientologists will not be able to use a fixed, dedicated glare to avoid hearing about the shitstorms.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  35. Anonymous Member

That's just Xenu talking, pay him no mind.
  36. Anonymous Member

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  37. RightOn Member

Of course Cruise knew this divorce was coming and when. To think otherwise would just be silly. The contract is up and she decided to move on. Do you really think he is saddened and surprised by this whole thing? I don't. I think they made "appearances" for the public and that was it.
    Maybe he is going to have a glorious b-day celebration with DM somewhere. On the Failwinds together again? A moonlight bike ride?
    Welp, that last b-day celebration that DM threw for Tom didn't work out too well the last time did it?
    That b-day tape had many legs and it is the gift that keeps on giving. Even when Spacey Cancerous FAILED on American Idol, that tape resurfaced again in all it's glory. You gotta love it. Don't think they would risk that again.

And I want to mention that I couldn't be happier about Suri getting out this young. I hope her memories of all this Scientology moonbat crap are faint and I hope she never returns.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  38. Anonymous Member

Maybe JT will lend a hand
    • Funny Funny x 1
  39. What does KSW mean?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.