Customize

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes: The Divorce

Discussion in 'Tom and Katie' started by The Wrong Guy, Jun 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous Member

2. Anonymous Member

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...dumped-tom-cruise-career-suri-parenting-style
    (emphasis mine)
  3. Anonymous Member

KATIE HOLMES IS FREE!

[IMG]
  4. Random guy Member

Inb4 "electric fence was down!"
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

As usual, this was foreseen by the great minds of prime-time US TV animation:

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. beef Member

This is fantastic NEWS. I really hope she gets full custody and is allowed to decide what schools little Suri should attend. Muffcabbage must be freaking out right now.:)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

Before you waste any time trying to help this dickhead take a look at the constant bullshit he came out with about imminent news stories in this thread: https://whyweprotest.net/community/...aks-in-the-uk-petition-harpoons-needed.92373/

Still no apology or explanation.

/derail
  10. Perikles Member

Aww...smell of butthurt?

;)

Commissioning editor's email an be provided on request. :p
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  11. Kilia Member

Nice try darlin'.. :)
  12. Anonymous Member

Be careful as usual, anons. Could be a trap.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

I hear the distant low klaxon of the Laphroaig truck backing up to Miscavige's residence.

boop boop boop boop boop
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. WagTheWog Member

Posting in epic thread ;)
    My conjecture is the following:
    1- No SP Declare because she's a celeb.
    2- Tom pays-out big to keep her muzzled.
    3- Tom does not jump on any couches.
    • Agree Agree x 5
  15. Tourniquet Member

Who's Slappy taking it out on? is my question

I can hear >9000 LOLs at the news today... *trollface*
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. BlooAnon Member

Disconnection is basically the same as an SP declare. We may not hear about it, but it's going to happen.
  17. Anonymous Member

Maybe when Katie gets single she'll eat and sleep properly once more.
  18. Anonymous Member

Maybe Suri will learn to walk!
    • Funny Funny x 4
  19. The Wrong Guy Member

From TMZ.com

KATIE FILED

Wants SOLE Custody

Katie Holmes is the one who filed for divorce and Tom Cruise was "blindsided" by Katie's legal move ... TMZ has learned.

We know Katie filed the divorce docs in New York on June 28, citing "irreconcilable differences." She is asking for sole legal custody and "primary residential custody" of the couple's 6-year-old daughter, Suri.

We also know Katie is asking for a "suitable amount" of child support .. this according to the divorce docs.

Katie also asks for a division of property in her divorce docs, although we know there was a significant prenup that is based on California law. Katie makes no mention of the prenup in her filing.

We're told Tom is "very sad" and "did not see this coming." He was spotted wearing his wedding ring just this week while filming in Iceland. Interestingly, Katie also wore her ring this week.

We're also told there is some "nastiness" here, evidenced by Katie's move to get sole legal custody.

Tom's rep has released a statement saying, "Kate has filed for divorce and Tom is deeply saddened and is concentrating on his three children. Please allow them their privacy to work this out."

Katie's divorce petition was filed anonymously, without names.

More: http://www.tmz.com/2012/06/29/tom-cruise-katie-holmes-divorce-custody-suri/
    • Like Like x 1
  20. tippytoe Member

21. Anonymous Member

This is big news.
  22. Thank you. Just what I needed to get the LOL a-rolling.

With the dwindling numbers of execs to slap, it may be the time to retreat to the Bluebird motor-home with only the Loyal Officers for company.
  23. Anonymous Member

Money-wise, Katie will be set for life. But, it will take the rest of her life to recover from what she's gone through.
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

Hey Herro
    How's your Tom Cruise nao?

inb4lukatom
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

MSN is now on it... and did it rather unceremoniously:

SXMzp.jpg
  26. Anonymous Member

is it me, or are images not displaying today?
  27. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  28. EyeOnSci Member

• Winner Winner x 3
  29. Anonymous Member

I want to hear the staff they had working for for the cruise family speak out on what goes on behind the scenes. A multi multi millionaire who is a notorious cheap skate using the modern equivalent of indentured servants to wait on him. also, luring people into getting trapped in a human trafficking nightmare that is the sea org with promises that they can be just like you and dear leader.
    you can't make this shit up.
  30. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

I was wondering the same thing... Thought it was Firefox acting retarded again.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  31. Sam Urai Member

http://www.tmz.com/2012/06/29/katie-holmes-scientology-tom-cruise-divorce-suri/

EXCLUSIVE
    Katie Holmes filed for divorce primarily over Tom Cruise's fierce ties to Scientology, fearing that Tom would drag Suri deep into the church ... sources connected with the couple tell TMZ.

Our sources say ... Katie has never been fully committed to Scientology, even though she has had ties with the church. We're told the couple had been arguing over Suri -- that she's now of the age where Scientology becomes a significant part of her life.

Sources familiar with the split tell us Katie is filing for sole legal custody -- as we first reported -- specifically because she does not want Tom to control decisions relating to religion.

To give you an idea of how fierce Tom's ties to the Church are -- a video featuring Cruise discussing what Scientology means to him leaked onto YouTube in 2008. You gotta watch the whole thing.
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
  32. The Wrong Guy Member

From TMZ.com

SCIENTOLOGY Was Her Breaking Point

Katie Holmes filed for divorce primarily over Tom Cruise's fierce ties to Scientology, fearing that Tom would drag Suri deep into the church ... sources connected with the couple tell TMZ.

Our sources say ... Katie has never been fully committed to Scientology, even though she has had ties with the church. We're told the couple had been arguing over Suri -- that she's now of the age where Scientology becomes a significant part of her life.

Sources familiar with the split tell us Katie is filing for sole legal custody -- as we first reported -- specifically because she does not want Tom to control decisions relating to religion.

More: http://www.tmz.com/2012/06/29/katie-holmes-scientology-tom-cruise-divorce-suri/
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  33. Anonymous Member

Nasty! I love it!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  34. Anonymous Member

Right here is where that Orientation video goes ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  35. sue Administrator

They weren't.
    • Like Like x 2
  36. Anonymous Member

I sure hope she doesn't feel the need to talk to the feds in an effort to win sole legal custody of Suri.

Divorces can be sooooo messy!
    • Winner Winner x 1
  37. DeathHamster Member

38. Anonymous Member

icwutudidthar
  39. incog712 Member

They really should have removed that video from the Internets .... Oh wait!
    • Funny Funny x 3
  40. BigBeard Member

Tom was probably pushing Katie to let Suri sign the 'billion year contract', join the Sea Ogres, and go off to Flag to help get the Stuper Power building open.

BigBeard
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.