Customize

Tom and Jennifer

Discussion in 'Tom and Katie' started by joannaatemyhamster, Dec 19, 2012.

1. www.thesun.co.uk/.../tom-cruise-dating-sister-of-rock-of-ages-costar....
    21 hours ago – TOM Cruise snogged Malin Akerman in movie Rock Of Ages - and now he's got stuck into her sister Jennifer at the afterparty of his new film
    By GORDON SMART, Showbiz Editor
    "
    TOM CRUISE has fulfilled most blokes’ fantasy – by copping off with two stunning Swedish sisters.

He snogged MALIN AKERMAN in movie Rock Of Ages — and now he’s got stuck into her sister JENNIFER.
    It was scripted for Tom and Malin to get it on on-screen but Tom and Jennifer hit it off naturally at the Stockholm premiere of his latest film Jack Reacher last week.
    The pair were snapped getting close at the afterparty....

Regardless of his crackpot religion, Tom is one of the nicest blokes in the business and is always polite and courteous to everyone he meets.
    Any phone calls from Jennifer will have to be taken in the garden over Christmas, though.
    He’s spending it with his actress ex-wife KATIE HOLMES so that they can be a family for daughter SURI.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/4704728/tom-cruise-dating-sister-of-rock-of-ages-costar.html#ixzz2FXPezwhB
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

Yeah, that'll last.
  3. Anonymous Member

As long as you can do something for his career and aren't a sea ogre slave or an ex-wife, yeah he can be a real cuddly little guy.

Oh, and I advise carrying your visa/mc when you go dining with him...
  4. RightOn Member

snogged lol
    gotta love the english
  5. RightOn Member

guess he is no longer heart broken *insert sarcasm*
    so what will it be?
    Tennifer? JenTom? Jent?
    JenCruise? CruiseJen?
    What a bunch of PR crap
  6. Anonymous Member

Well if he dated both of them it could be a little Maleintom, but then that is only when he goes to visit Davey right?
  7. Anonymous Member

8. Anonymous Member

How old is she? I could find Malin's age (34) but not Jennifer's. Is there enough time for the wooing, marriage, cooling off, and divorce before she turns 33? Just to be consistent with his other marriages.
  9. Gosh, this is like a blues song where 'that's all right he knows her sister too'! How fucking romantic!
  10. Anonymous Member

Boring obvious PR crap is boring and obvious.

And it's PR crap.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. Missfit Member

everytime I see this thread title I get sick...Wish you had included her last name in the title...freaks me out seeing my name...haha ohhh wellll.
    /derail