Customize

TODAY TONIGHT - Tuesday June 22 2010

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by Anonymous, Jun 20, 2010.

1. El Diablo Member

Re: TODAY TONIGHT - Tuesday June 22 2010

Well the ATO will be wary of legal considerations - but is ultimately an agency of the parliament. So, if the political pressure is there to act - and funding is available/appropriated to do the grunt work, I can't see why they wouldn't be gathering evidence regarding tax-evasion and building a case for prosecution.

In terms of settlement agreements - the ATO doesn't have the power to do that - it has to go to the DPP (Director of Public Prosecutions). So no settlements whatsoever at the ATO...and I'd expect the DPP, whether state or federal, would be less vulnerable than the IRS to the whole being buried in lawsuits and strongarmed into a secret settlement (but I don't know a whole buch about the DPP...someone else might know more in this regard).

Anyhoo...

This and more at: PRINCIPLES UNDERLYING THE PROSECUTION POLICY OF THE ATO

Also here's the website for the Commonwealth Director of Public Prosecutions

...and from that site (regarding the Tax Branch of the DPP)

** Disclaimer: I know shitall about tax-law. Was googling about and this seemed relevent. **
  2. Anonymous Member

Need poons to UK press! And any UK politicians who have previously expressed concern about Scientology's tax avoidance, or anyone in a relevant role
  3. Anonymous Member

tommymouth01.jpg
  4. RightOn Member

speaks volumes lol
  5. Smurf Member

Very telling in the video at 8:14 & 8:17 when Tommy is having this conversation with Brian Seymour....

Tommy's slut, Jessica, stands in the background with her arms crossed and that familiar "you'd better not fuck it up this time, Tom" look on her face.
  6. JohnnyRUClear Member

I hate to be so thick, but... what is the deal with this image? Is the joke that Scn is hiding from [whatever]? Or something else? I've just never quite "gotten it".

Yes; it seems he spoke rashleigh -- berry rashleigh.

That would have been better, yeah. I'd like to know why they were vague about that.

Good point.

FTFY
  7. DeathHamster Member

Until Scientology is shut down, it's always a good time!

8. Anonymous Member

How long have you been waiting to use that one?
  9. theLastAnon Member

I'm feeling somewhat stupid right now, so patience please.

Last night ITT we were looking at the Associations Incorporations Act of 1985 from South Australia, the law the governs COSRECI's formal existence under the law. http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/sa/consol_act/aia1985307/

Under the law, there is apparently a commission in SA with some oversight authority that could simply rule that COSRECI should be treated as a corporation instead of how it is now. http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/sa/consol_act/aia1985307/s42.html

The relevant posts got washed away once the vid was posted. This is the start of that discussion which goes on for the next couple of pages: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/291-...t-tuesday-june-22-2010-a-68310/7/#post1272156

CoS via COSRECI is acting fraudulently and using the COSRECI to avoid taxes in the UK, that much I think I get. What I don't get or maybe don't understand is the whole legal house of cards here, particularly with regard to the COSRECI's status under the Associations Incorporations Act of 1985 from South Australia?

If the commission were to rule that COSRECI had to transfer from operation under this act and be considered a "body corporate" instead of an "association" what is the impact beyond the obvious?

What would that do, if anything, to investigations in the UK? What is the relevance of this (the law being discussed and potential commission action mentioned) in the bigger legal picture?

Damnit, make the puzzle pieces fit together in my brain!
  10. theLastAnon Member

double post...again.
  11. kitfisto Member

Posting in epic thread
  12. JohnnyRUClear Member

At first I lol'd.

But then, I was like: :'-(

Anyway, I think the above image looks better like this:

hardworkinglaffy.jpg

But maybe that's just [strike]me[/strike] cuz I suck caulks.
  13. Triumph Member

tommymouth01.jpg

is that even humanly possible to make a face like that?...with all your teeth?

maybe the" BRIDGE" is in Tommy's mouth..and maybe he left them in a glass of water on the nightstand.
    dentures-in-water-lg.jpg
  14. Anonymous Member

I'm not too sure, but it is a good idea to attack this from every angle possible.
  15. Anonymous Member

I can make a frown as pronounced as that, but I cannot post proof so as to preserve my anonymity. I have no reason to lie to you however.

I have all my teeth.
  16. Anonymous Member

A little birdie said David Miscavige has them removed so he won't get "fight bites".
  17. Rockyj Member

...or two! LOL

There was enough circumstantial evidence that Al Capone murdered at least 10 to 20 people and the possibility HE ordered the murders of 500 to 1,000 people! We all know that TAX INVASION finally brought Al Boy down & got him only 11 years & he died of syphilis in 1947!

Historical Documents relating to Alphonse (Al) Capone, Chicago

capone_al_41.jpg

CaponeChiSunTrib.jpg

BTW Little Davey Boy your NO comparison to Al "Scarface" but take heed your days are shortening (no pun intended) & your time has come!
    AUSSIES & UK KICK ASS!
  18. Sponge Member

LOL, yes it does.
    I don't know the intent of the original shooper. I think it is multipurpose. It could be a historical depiction of "The Tom Cruise Missile Crisis". I was reading it as someone knocking on Miscaviges locked office door and saying "Sir, Sir! The SPs have just discovered COSRECI problem" and Miscavige hiding under the table having a psychotic break going "Just leave me alone, leave me alone!". On the other hand, it looks like a 1970s concept album cover by a band of scientologists called "Pink Fraud"
  19. JohnnyRUClear Member

Thanks; I guess I was close... unless someone else thinks we're both wrong.
  20. TinyDancer Member

You are on target and asking the right questions.

Although the SA Commissioner for Corporate Affairs may have the POWER to require that COSRECI transfer all its assets and undertaking to a company, it may not be in the public interest to require that if it were to interfere with prosecutions and/or civil suits. These things are being thought through.
  21. Anonymous Member

DOX of your face doing that from nose to chin. Unless you walk around like that all day nobody will recognize you
  22. JohnnyRUClear Member

judge14.jpg
  23. Anonymous Member

Anonymous does not spend 6months+ filtering through moonbat posts and hearsay to compile this stuff so it can simply go on a TV show.

So consider it a no for now unless politics rears it's head again, but then by telling the public everyday for the last 4months helps aswell.
  24. Anonymous Member

There are too many questions we need answering right now it seems. Hold off on the press release until further findings from Xenophon's discussions?
  25. Re: TODAY TONIGHT - Tuesday June 22 2010

Like i said before someone in Adelaide make an application to get all the details from the links i posted previously and all the info will be there...

That is obviously what BS did.
  26. XenuPhobic Member

My favorite part of the vid is at ~8:50:

Brian Seymour: "because I think L Ron Hubbard was worth, I read, about 300 Million when he died"
    Tommy D: "Oh, he was a very succesful author"
    Seymour: "Yeaaaaaaaa...."
  27. Re: TODAY TONIGHT - Tuesday June 22 2010

Scientology has 21 days to rectify their misappropriations business and commerce SA. Please for god sakes do not let them do this. Poon list needs to be organized. Those documents copies need to be secured and SA business and commerce needs to be pooned to buggery. Scientology is going into overdrive to fix this flap.
  28. theLastAnon Member

Thanks TD. No more pulling on this string since it seems things are in the right hands. Section 61 still intrigues me.

Real win with real consequences.

Not your standard, store-bought win either. Delicious free-range Australian win.
  29. DeathHamster Member

The first thing that needs to happen is a serious audit to see what their assets really are, and where the money has been going.
  30. BigBeard Member

Just watched a news report on the latest UK budget and the reactions to it.

From the rage of those in the street outside Parliment, I don't think Cof$ playing games with a claimed, but nonexistant, Aussie "charity" status to doge taxes in the UK is going to go over very well when it sinks in with the UK public.

BigBeard
  31. AnonymousNow Member

It's fail troll, end of story. Didn't listen past the first garbled minute because it seemed pretty obvious already.
  32. Re: TODAY TONIGHT - Tuesday June 22 2010

OUTSTANDING report and posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  33. Uncle Remus Member

Nice.

And the world used to be such a big place for ol'Davey. In just ~30 months......

David Miscavige, can you hear me now?
  34. anonhuff Member

Keep the leader of Anonymous secret at all costs, everything hinges on it!
  35. Anonymous Member

I'm not sure,

but why not this?
  36. RolandRB Member

You can find out which MPs are concerned about Scientology by doing a Google search on ....

Scientology hansard

....and finding those politicians who have tabled questions.

Note that Baroness Sharples was born in 1923 and so is nearly 90 now.
  37. RolandRB Member

38. Anonymous Member

Beyond awesome reporting. I mean AWESOME.

Did not read all posts, so sorry. They guy that lives at 'church' HQ's should get a lawyer, and then look into dissolution. I know, I know, the dude prolly does not have any ownership. I can dream of a crooked corporate structure being taken down by simple means.
  39. Re: TODAY TONIGHT - Tuesday June 22 2010

He didn't get that round of a mouth by eating square meals, that's for sure.

Don't ask how long I've been waiting to use that one.
  40. Anonymous Member

How long, one minute or less? I tried to replicate that upside down smile and its impossible to get that degree of elasticity. How does TD do it?