Customize

Today Tonight on Xenophon

Discussion in 'Senator Xenophon And Scientology' started by TinyDancer, Nov 17, 2009.

1. BlooAnon Member

Re: Today Tonight on Xenophon

funny-pictures-racoon-yes.jpg

Most of their stories, we've heard before, but that one man with the loss of not one, but two daugthers, and then to cover up for the cult. That's just sick.
  2. eleven Member

I came so hard that cotton plants due to be harvested next year and made into my pants are now crusty.
  3. Re: Today Tonight on Xenophon

Great find, Zak! That's what I call sick! This is the kind of stuff they revere in the Martyzone? Eh, Marty?
  4. EyeOnSci Member

Posting in another epic scientshitstormology thread.

Kudos to all the exes who are speaking out and the support structure around them.
  5. Re: Today Tonight on Xenophon

I must point out that this post is quite possbily the most awsomest post in the history of Chanology.
  6. Anonynamefag Member

Hey OSA, please let Tommy Davis out of RPF to comment on this. We need another one of his performances to be the icing on the cake.
  7. _You_ Member

Well, he beat Moxon's hiscore by one at least.

For the love of all that is good, YES PLEASE!
  8. Belladonna Member

9. _You_ Member

The dad strikes me as the kind of guy who gets out of Scientology after getting into some seemingly-related personal discipline focused on logic, analysis, truth-seeking, etc. This is an easy thing for someone involved with a mental-health self-help group to want to do. Scientology conflates itself with these sorts of practices but a lot of people are cured of it by them

Weird
  10. Re: Today Tonight on Xenophon

Stack that up next to
    "We ARE a Religion/We are NOT a religion, but an alternative to psychotherapy,"
    "Dead people's audit files are confidential/Marty Rathbun's audit files are not confidential,"
    "We are the most ethical people on the planet/We allowed more than 50 occasions of violence to go on at our headquarters and did nothing."
    "We are accepting of gays/We support homophobic legislation in California."

BTW my guess is the DM, TC and TD all have it both ways. /r/ either evidence or shoops. Either works for me. :)
    I hate it when that happens. I've haven't been able to take my pants off since TD stormed out of Nightline.
  11. Kenji Member

that was a great report. :)
    Awesomely, on Friday Bryan Seymour contacted myself regarding the anon protests. He said he will be trying to get videos from the melbourne protests and using them in one of his stories on TT. :)
  12. ryangiggs Member

If the senate vote goes through on Monday night, I think we will be seeing a few more tv media pieces the following day/s.
  13. _You_ Member

Does anyone know how to contact any of the ex scios seen on this video? I got my own horror stories. [
  14. TinyDancer Member

Poster has been referred to ESMB.