Customize

today tonight nov 22nd: secrit millionaire

Discussion in 'Media' started by Anonymous, Nov 23, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Melvin not working his Magic
    Scientologist Oisin Grogan is in this Tony Melvin Mentoring Video
    Notice the 7 Divisions on the board set up exactly like Scientology's 7 Division Org Board
    this is what you get Recycled "Hubbard" Garbage with Tony,Oisin and Carly pimping the only thing they know how
    somewhere in CCorps office you'll find a 7 Division chart running the same Hubbard Fail.

dukeez.jpg
  2. Anonymous Member

This is Dale here. For the record the youth work I did from 2001-2008 had nothing to do with Carly, NLP or anything to do with Hubbard or scientology. After making a positive difference for so long with the best intentions I don't deserve being brought into something that has nothing to do with me. Again please be respectful and leave me out of this picture. Thanks, Dale
    [/QUOTE]
    video uploaded on YouTube nov 22 2007

http://www.carlycrutchfieldexposed.com/latest-news/carly-crutchfield-censorship-fail#comments
  3. Anonymous Member

4. Anonymous Member

carlysteve2.jpg
    CCorp's Steve Fagan
  5. Anonymous Member

carlydale11.jpg

Carly Crutchfield Seminar "Massive Results bootcamp"
    Dale Beaumont featured speaker

Massive Results bootcamp web site was deleted from the web when Carly was outed.
  6. Anonymous Member

7. Anonymous Member

Need Halp Wit Dis PLOX

this quote is on the Carly Crutchfields CCorp web site

[/QUOTE]

it says building a community centre in Alice Spring and drug education. Aussies ! familiar with the thread below

Scientologists targeting alcoholic Aborigines with 'killer' therapy

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/thre...coholic-aborigines-with-killer-therapy.65474/

does Scientology have a community center in Alice Springs?
    I know they were targeting Aborigines with their quack therapy...

CHURCHOFSC_TOP_IMAGE_650PX_N12146205_501778.JPG

please let this be the bogus Claim that Carly Crutchfield was referring to in her fake PR spin!!! pretty PLOX!

8. DeathHamster Member

Juicy, perhaps.
  9. Triumph Member

I googled the quote it pops up in a Half a dozen self promotions and seems to be used for a short time.
    I am somewhat familiar with the thread.. I read some of the news articles.
    I went back and looked through the thread.

I looked at a couple Scientology PR things..Outback Goodwill tour...most of its useless "Aborigines are low-toned yada yada"..
    "L Ron Hubbard is the solution Fap Fap"

found nothing about a community center other than Carly's Claims
    what I did notice looking at the dates on web pages with Carlys Mappin Like claims.. those promos were written well before the NEWS ARTICLES..

Carly claims she gave 3,2 million and 3.5 million in one year..to charity depending on which Press release you read.
    would hate to be Her when the government finds out her charity isn't properly registered.

I doubt there are any serious truth to the claims...the Aborigines in Alice Springs don't need no stinking Scientology Detox. since the government told Scientologists to take a hike

Hey Carly whens the ground breaking? will you serve Caek?

when your promoting the building a community centre in your PR spin you'd better produce! especially when your supposedly asking for donations
    to your charity. *cough*

by FreakE420
    CHURCHOFSC_TOP_IMAGE_650PX_N12146205_501778.jpg

when you build it Carly Crutchfield-Dinner is on the Scientologists
  10. whoisseek Member

Yza Canja is a Scientologist. Last year in 2010, Carly told a story about how when she and Yza flew into Brisbane from a Scientlogy business meeting up North of Qld, (big event of the year) they were walking up the Brisbane mall and everyone was looking at Yza, they (Carly and Yza) laugh because Yza had her dress in her nickers! so yep she is a Scientologist!
    www.carlycrutchfieldexposed.com
  11. xenubarb Member

video uploaded on YouTube nov 22 2007

You know what they say about people who lie down with dogs, doncha Dale? You get up with fleas. Enjoy your fleas. They come to you courtesy of L. Ron Hubbard. If you don't want your name associated with Scientologists, don't do business with them. Because they ALWAYS lie, and if they can they will cheat a widow out of her last coin. You know about how Carly did that, right? Why ever would you associate with someone like that?

Does your moral compass need adjustment?

http://www.carlycrutchfieldexposed.com/latest-news/carly-crutchfield-censorship-fail#comments[/quote]
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

according to Paul Blackburn -Carly "will make you look good,and make you lots of money"
    [IMG]
  13. Anonymous Member

14. Anonymous Member

^^edit Business Bullseye How to Succeed in Business bu Allan Mason
  15. DeathHamster Member

OMG, the "Cart" video at the performia site is straight Hubbard management, nicely sugar coated so that most people won't notice that first swallow of Scientology. Jebbus help some company that lets them direct their HR dept and the hiring/firing for any length of time.
  16. Anonymous Member

17. xenubarb Member

I just watched American Greed, a program that profiles scammers. There was this guy Titus. He sounded an awful lot like little Carly and Crew.
    He's gonna be out of prison when he's in his 70s.
    Carly would do well to pay attention to Titus. His shit started to crumble with an expose, much like the recent one on Crutchfield.
    Then he wasn't able to keep up paying the pyramid scheme because the raw meat dried up.
    Then a couple of his investors contacted each other.

And so it goes. Tick Tock, Carly, you're next!
  18. Anonymous Member

19. whoisseek Member

Hey does anyone know Can Carly legaly call her courses "Property University?
  20. Anonymous Member

21. Triumph Member

mo Videos is a Disapearin! it Magical!

heres another to pair delete!
    Testimonial: What Dale Beaumont Thinks of Carly Crutchfield

like a bunch of cockroaches scattering from the light!

How to find and eradicate subconscious blockages???
    Seriously with spouting that kind of crap you may as well become Scientologists!

googled-Paul Blackburn is an NLP practitioner
    Carly is a quack Magnet

silly Carly it just pops back elsewhere
  22. Anonymous Member

cscam.jpg
    Time to put up or Shut up Carly where did you put those Schools you've been building?
    Thats right there are none your a scammer
    carlyperks106.jpg
  23. DeathHamster Member

The cfoundation.org.au domain is registered to Carly, it has an IP address (122.252.9.142 mail.ccorp.com.au), but there's no web server at that address.
  24. Anonymous Member

Tony Melvins former Business partners Ed Chan and David Naylor a Peformia Clients and Members of WISE
    chan.jpg
    Here Ed Chan is featured on the WISE Asia pacific extolling the virtues of L Ron Hubbard

Ed Chan was a speaker at the 2008 WISE Executive Summit
    EXECUTIVE SUMMIT 2008
    The Essence of Management
    Couran Cove Island Resort
    Queensland, Australia
    7, 8 & 9 June 2008
    http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=22998&postorder=asc&start=90

Knowledge Center Video Road to Wealth
    with Tony Melvin Ed Chan & David Naylor
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOEE1NsbrfQ

Ed Chan also dose the property and Wealth Seminar Circuit.....
  25. Anonymous Member

26. xenubarb Member

Feed ed to the chans...oh, nevermind!
  27. Anonymous Member

feed ed to ed?
  28. Anonymous Member

carlyperks2.jpg

http://www.somersoft.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-46179.html
  29. Anonymous Member

carlyfat.jpg
    The Daily Telegraph

How to Spot a spruiker

by Scott Pape Herald Sun Dec o1 2010
    http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/money/investing/how-to-spot-a-spruiker/story-e6frezcr-1225963731743
  30. Anonymous Member

31. Anonymous Member

Napoleon Hill Australia (official site)

read more here
    Feel free to request any further information

Yours Sincerely

Sondra Baxter

On Behalf of Legal Counsel for
    Napoleon Hill Australia

http://www.napoleonhill.com.au/stuart-zadel.html
  32. xenubarb Member

33. xenubarb Member

Nice piece, reposted to Brisbane Craigslist.
  34. Anonymous Member

Oh snap!
  35. Anonymous Member

36. Anonymous Member

37. Anonymous Member

Heres an example of where Carly Crutchfield's future is headed
    Property spruiker Henry Kay banned by ASIC
    Carly career should take a turn for the worse soon.
    carlytub.jpg
  38. xenubarb Member

I guess she and her cohorts must be aware of the impending end or they wouldn't be scrubbing their shit off the web so furiously. American real estate scammer Troy Titus went down shortly after a couple of exposes. I think raiders outside her seminars might be a Good Thing to hurry her scamulous "career" into oblivion. People about to spend big money may have second thoughts when they realize somebody is protesting the seminar hosts.

So, if anybody has a spare afternoon, you might save some people from a lot of future grief. Mention the widow with the disabled child and terminal disease that Carly ripped off. People love people who steal from widows and orphans.
  39. Triumph Member

I get a kick out of this Carly footbullet
    another link she scrubbed from the net when it was leaked to the press.
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/anzo-email-leaks.45881/

Carly deleted the entire web page after it leaked to the press
    and said it was a forgery by anonymous.which was BS more Scientology CYA

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...-recruitment-say-exmembers-20091128-jy5t.html

Neuro-Linguistic Programming or NLP is what Dale Beaumont and his partner Brent Williams and other like Paul Blackburn also a Carly Supporter Pimp.

a note to : Dale and Brent its Carly's intention to introduce and convert you to LRH Admin Tech and away from the "evil psych" tech of NLP because in Carly's warped little world thats the way it is.
    to her LRH tech has THE only answer in business. including yours.

your little "Tomorrows Youth" gig will slowly be infiltrated by her toadies with your help.
    and anything else She can pry away from you- like your families

Maybe its time you study up on Scientology Infiltration doctrine

http://www.xenu-directory.net/practices/infiltration.html
  40. xenubarb Member

Someone should write up a KR on Carly and send it uplines to RTC. They offer that service online. Carly as about to bring down a world-class flap that will land right in Scientology's lap. Somebody should warn RTC. Heads will roll.