Customize

today tonight nov 22nd: secrit millionaire

Discussion in 'Media' started by Anonymous, Nov 23, 2010.

1. Triumph Member

all CCorp employees will all be hiding under desks

its ok ....CCorp Spurikers Hubbard says radiation washes off with a garden hose

take a tour inside the belly of the ccorp beast

yep @4:39 she says you need to do a course to the camera guy
    guess what kind of courses those are!
  2. Anonymous Member

in the first document

"Our client owns NO assets in Queensland or any other jurisdiction for that matter"
    signed Carly Crutchfield's Lawfags!

so much for being a big time property tyro Carly!
    carlpperks8.jpg
  3. Zhent Member

4. @4.50 Hubbard's books on the shelves???

Also LMAO at that atomic drill video. Where do you find these nuggets?
  5. Triumph Member

[IMG]
    they aren't Betty Crocker cookbooks!
  6. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
    more Hubbard books
  7. Anonymous Member

1. View attachment 22619644e76c351fd910a5da190fb087?s=32&d=wavata
      XXgrantXX
      January 25th, 2011 at 09:41 | #17
      Reply | Quote
      You guys need to get off the pipe bigtime,
      I've been a ccorp student for a while now and its been nothing but beneficial to me and my property career. But of course you have to be driven, of course you have to be clever, of course you have to have some finances from the start or it won't come off...that should hardly come as a surprise to anyone.
      It's also a bit messed up and cynical of you to point to any community activity as opportunistic, she really couldn't take a trick with you guys.
      But yeah, it's all a big conspiracy this....it's a scam that....oh please. Carly runs a successful business that has helped out thousands of people in the past, including my wife and I, and continues to do so.
    2. View attachment 80235a15f4e015502016adabad66e918?s=32&d=wavata
      TheStoreMan72
      January 25th, 2011 at 15:37 | #18
      Reply | Quote
      @XXgrantXX
      spot on Grant, not a huge fan of this baseless slighting of Carly's character n CCORP that I've seen here. I'm with you mate, I reckon Carly runs a pretty tight ship and I've been nothing but impressed and assisted by her programs.
    3. View attachment 13a68dd58ab8a8e3a1e0a1e31886c908?s=32&d=wavata
      jaffasoft
      January 25th, 2011 at 15:49 | #19
      Reply | Quote
      Ignore the last two comments folks it's the same low life scum posting under the same IP number. I know because i see it directly at the back end.
      What's the same IP number mean, it means the same two posts above came from the same computer!
      Posting comments like that and he's a dishonest mug himself.
      jaffasoft´s last blog ..Before Shot of Painting House
    4. View attachment e7165305b4171880514c9a50a828ce6d?s=32&d=wavata
      Steve-o
      January 27th, 2011 at 10:25 | #25
      Reply | Quote
      ^ Meh, can't say I blame them, quite a reasonable response to the site. Any responsible business would react to slander in a similar way.
    5. View attachment ce5c07bcba76ab957be2a51a8aec0688?s=32&d=wavata
      JamesK82
      February 13th, 2011 at 17:31 | #35
      Reply | Quote
      Hi
      Does anyone know when Carly will hold her next seminar? I am interested in attending and finding out for myself what all the fuss is about. I think results tend to speak louder than words...has anyone on here been?
      Thanks in advance.
      James
    6. View attachment 35f726cd1a845508f5dbc8b8c6ec8eec?s=32&d=wavata
      Zanzi
      February 15th, 2011 at 11:39 | #39
      Reply | Quote
      @terry
      Look I've sussed out the stuff flying around the interwebs about this whole issue, I should care because I work in property.
      But, at the end of the day all I conclude is that it could be anyone driving the online attack and that to take this garbage as gospel about what is a generally well-respected player in the property sector is just fanciful.
      You might think the sky is falling, I take a more considered approach...
    7. View attachment ec2690c5abe95b179314535d51462f23?s=32&d=wavata
      Jasmini
      February 17th, 2011 at 16:43 | #40
      Reply | Quote
      Some scam...my husband and I have gone from battling to total financial security in less than three years after following the property expertise and advice of Carly and CCORP. We're constantly working on new developments on the central coast while keeping up with them and will continue to do that, we've had nothing but total support and assistance from day dot.
    http://forpropertyinvestors.com/blo...eld-developments/comment-page-4/#comment-6380

FPI thread
    Carly Crutchfield Developments

the trolling has begun
  8. Yeah we get it - she is wonderful and she helps people. Same IP address - sloppy work trolls!
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

10. Anonymous Member

Knowing how Scientologists do things, they probably posed for the pic then went back to the parking lot only to find that keas had eaten their van.
  11. Anonymous Member

not so Secrit Angels
    secretscam.jpg
    Where I live this is considered "panhandling" without a city street performers permit

the busked a whole hour ! and collected $18!
    I have a sneaky suspicion the 2 hungry people they fed were Carlos CMajor and Shane CBreeze!

is that a tax deductible donation and dose it come with fries?

total cost for "Elite Members" to produce this video $$$$$ priceless
  12. Anonymous Member

C Major and Breeze they did feed two homeless people.
    but they kept the change!..whats up with that? why not spare some change fellas?

they said while they were busking .. its for the kids!! its for the kids!!

I saw no food go to kids!

pro tip: do your PR planing ahead of time..

if your gonna say on video "its for the kids!! its for the kids!!" give the donations to children.
    and don't keep the spare change!
    and don't spent it on junkfood! find a real market that sells real food and feed them 2-3 meals.

other than that Carly's Secret Angels site is a bust.

http://secretgiftangels.com.au/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=48&Itemid=66

thermometerphp.gif
  13. Triumph Member

Explosive Carly Crutchfield Leak (ethics report)

read lots more here
    http://www.carlycrutchfieldexposed.com/latest-news/explosive-carly-crutchfield-ethics-report
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Triumph Member

• Like Like x 1
  15. xenubarb Member

Wow...the nightmare begins...for Carly! AHAHAHAHAHAHA SCAM!
  16. Anonymous Member

Lipstick on a Pig
    Insider Leaks Carly's New Strategy! a New Web Page

http://www.carlycrutchfieldexposed.com/latest-news/insider-leaks-carlys-new-ccorp-strategy

Carly's has a Blog post
    What can you take inspiration from?
    Posted on: February 10th, 2011 Category: From Carly
    snipet (this stood out)
    Carly invaded the USA
    I believe Shes Talking about Scientologist Joy Gendusa and Postcardmania sweatshop in Clearwater Cult Town USA

alfreddiej23.jpg
    Carly's pal Tony Melvin at a Scientology event at Postcardmania Feb 8th 2011
  17. xenubarb Member

So Carly was in Florida, eh....Disney World is just a bounce from Clearwater.
  18. Anonymous Member

[IMG]

words of wisdom from Carly's new blog
    not if it was purchased in Clearwater
    possibly a celebutard Scientologist!
    the the CEO "J" with the fast 500 company id Joy Gendusa of Postcardmania
    nice example there Carly use a company that dosen't separate business from Scientology

Heres a current SCIENTOLOGY event held at Postcardmania
    5326703542_ce9f49aace_b.jpg
    Heres Joy at another recent Scientology event held at her place of Bussiness
    joyrq.jpg

1)only Hire Scientologists
    or those who are willing to study Scientology as a Job requirement
    2)pay minimum wage whenever possible
    3)Hold monthly Scientology events at your offices and profit from the fees/donations
    4)Use Hubbard Tech and be a member of Scientology's W.I.S.E

----------------
    from Joy Gendusa's facebook page
  19. Triumph Member

DISAPPOINTMENT WITH STEPHEN FAGAN
    The sort of spruiker who gives spruikers a bad name.
    read more awesomeness here
    http://www.jenman.com.au/news_alert.php?id=110

Carly Scamming Mentor gets called out!
  20. Anonymous Member

They're holding quite a few of their events at Postcardmania in Clearwater which is virtually impossible for us to raid.

I'm thinking the Scilebritard that Carly met with is probably Kirstie Alley who was also in Clearwater at that time.
  21. greebly Member

Is that all?
    They need more training.
  22. John Fox Member

Hi everyone,

Sometimes you have to work hard for your comedy, other times Carly will serve it up on a plate for you.
    I present the latest exhibit: Carly Crutchfield has just posted a video where she defends herself against the accusations (and evidence) on CCE. And it's all lies.

Needless to say, CCE has their own copy of this video on YouTube (so she can't yank it when she sees it backfiring on her). Have a look yourselves and see what you think. Also, please thumb-up the CCE copy on YouTube so that it out-ranks Carly's copy (which - surprise - has commenting disallowed for some strange reason).

All the best!
    John Fox
    • Like Like x 6
  23. Triumph Member

could she NOT be any MORE of SELF ABSORBED NARCISSIST

nice rehearsed and scripted CULT WRITTEN LAWYER APPROVED RESPONSE!

your MENTOR Steve Fagan is proven to be a scammer and an outright lier who can't keep his word..
    your employees are disgruntled and defecting...THEY KNOW and love you for the ABUSIVE ASSHOLE YOU ARE..

Leak Leaks Leaky Tick Tock Carly

Carly's "F#@k that shit" secret email
    http://www.carlycrutchfieldexposed.com/latest-news/carly-s-f-k-that-shit-secret-email
  24. Triumph Member

• Like Like x 1
  25. xenubarb Member

26. Anonymous Member

to Carly the tool Belt is just a fashion statment
    that little pretty white frock your wearing would be covered in dirt and torn by the end of a long work day on the construction site
    also your wearing the Tool Belt Backwards...the hammer out front like that is a castration waiting to happen
    climb up a 20 foot ladder with that hammer dangling in front of your privates or shimmy up some joists or rafters..see what happens

while your at it step on some loose nails with your designer slippers.
    hope you've had your tetanus shots
    carlyjerk.jpg
  27. xenubarb Member

As I understand it, she is wearing the belt backwards. Presumably worn the other way, your ass crack keeps the hammer steady.
    • Like Like x 2
  28. Anonymous Member

Nice Work, Triumph!
  29. thefatman Member

Looks like she's deleted negative posts on FB as well as kicking me off the page.

So professional Carly.
  30. Zhent Member

This behavior is astounding, Carly and her 'empire' is well and truly is imploding.

Recommended reading. Perhaps we should create a new thread for this, because there is some serious lulz here that most of WWP won't see.

Also, TT aired the story last night? Please guys, some notifications in advance for these things (I know someone out there knows when these things come), I have missed another opportunity to record and share a TT show. It doesn't appear to be on their website so this one might be lost now...

Nice.
    • Like Like x 1
  31. LMFAO at her being worried for her safety because Seymour is "harassing" her.

What really stood out to me was how convincing a liar she is. If you didnt know the story you would swear that this poor woman has been unfairly criticised by people who dont know what they're talking about. But as we all know Dox are abundant in regards to Carly. And she is lying like her pants are about to ignite.
  32. JohnnyRUClear Member

^^^^^^^ this

If you don't read that story, you're missing quality lulz.
  33. Anonymous Member

Bryan Seymour has quite an effect on Scientologists. Perhaps we could convince him to visit the Celebrity Center?

Imagine Tom Cruise fighting with Kirstie over toilet space xD
    • Like Like x 1
  34. Anonymous Member

Carly is all work and no play way to busy to have a WOG journalist just constantly dropping by just to Harass her
    carlyperks20.jpg
    its serous bizzness..in the no holds barred property-tyro world
    carly26.jpg
    not fun and games play time job Bryan Seymour Has
    carlystaff.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Anonymous Member

"The Snot Nosed Carly Stinky Sock Brigade" is on the loose posting links to Carlys official "OSA Approved" and scripted denial .on every board and forum and ANY fire hydrant they can find.

summary

Carly Reads from OSA script

says its religious persecution
    Blames suppressive!
    Carly is all sunshine and roses
    Brian Seymore is the Debil

toss out footbullets and claim

carly666.jpg

36. Anonymous Member

CCE has been researching Libby Lombardo, used to be best friends with Carly for years, did a few basic Scientology courses at Carlys insistence but soon realised it was crap!! Nothing like Carly, this girl is a real property developer who Carly seems to have cloned her story off.

The KR victim on CCE was Libby Lombardo who got sick of being ripped off by Carly, one of many!!!!
  37. Anonymous Member

38. JohnnyRUClear Member

• Like Like x 1
  39. Anonymous Member

so is Libby Lombardo also a scilon then??
  40. Hi everybody.

I know this is a very old thread from a few years ago, but I just wanted to let you know that Steve Fagan is up to his old tricks again.

He sucked in my partner and I and admittedly many other families, to signing a contract and building with his new company Inspiration Homes.

To keep it short, the properties are of terrible quality and majority of them have been left unfinished. He pushed through and took as many progress payments as possible - I've heard from some people that they have paid up to 70% of the property and only 30% has been completed.

Once the company started to nose dive, he sold the outstanding contracts and has gone to start up another company and no doubt, repeat the process.

Most the contracts were under another building company - in my case, Atkinson Building and Development, but after speaking to many customers this varies. He had no license of his own. Again, with myself and many others included, our HOW certificate is for a different amount to the contract price and is by another company, essentially making it invalid.

If you find the FORUMONE Building website/forum and search for Inspiration Homes you will see more detail there and posts from ex-staff members who explained to us his Scientology ties and how the company is being sued from suppliers and something like 1.8 million has disappeared into thin air.