Customize

Today Tonight Monday 22 February 2010

Discussion in 'Media' started by Anonymous, Feb 19, 2010.

1. Re: Today Tonight Monday 22 February 2010

David Miscavige likely felt he had more to gain by trotting out a few female celebrity Scientologists rather than declining comment. Big mistake. And the piece made it clear they were not given full access to the auditing sessions.
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Today Tonight Monday 22 February 2010

Seymour - Baca - Bashir.

The Holy Trinity.
  3. CrystalDallas Member

Is this up on youtube yet? (Or will someone upload) cuz I don't know how to rip embedded vids and I want a copy :)
  4. Clamosaurus Member

Yeah, I stole someones copy late last night and put it up.

To the owner, I only ripped it off to get it through to my YT userbase.
  5. themadhair Member

The US generally does this type of attempted woo. They did this with the BBC (at least at first). They also did this with he German Mission Scientology doc after the German counterparts had refused.
  6. Anonynamefag Member

Next, Bryan Seymour should ask to go to Gold Base.
  7. Anonymous Member

Ah. Right. Thoughts have mass.
    In the words of the noted genius Dr Fox...
    "Now that is scientific fact — there's no real evidence for it — but it is scientific fact"
  8. Anon123456 Member

is nancy insane or what? she is the perfect cash cow for them.
  9. theLastAnon Member

[STRIKE]Desperate for the highest quality version of this possible....Can anyone rip it from the Today Tonight site? I'm having no luck.

Help plox.
    [/STRIKE]

Nvrm...Vimeo version will work nicely.
  10. PieratKing Member

She is basically the star of one of the longest running shows on TV, plus she is a little coo coo of course Scientology targeted her.
  11. mrfyde Member

Yes, and you can "digg" it on the way.
    Today Tonight on Scientology 2/22/10
  12. Anonymous Member

Smurf, don't be that guy.
  13. Anonymous Member

HAHA!! Chanology really sucks. A Digg article can only get 20 diggs.. HAHAHA!!! Even Emma could do better by herself.
  14. Anonynamefag Member

FTFY
  15. MeganonOT8 Member

HOLLY FN SHISNITZ!!!!!!! WHAT A REPORT!!!!

"GODLIKE"... "they're trying to become gods" XD
  16. Anonymous Member

To be fair, and for right or wrong, most ChanologyAnons have not been active using digg for a while. At times like this it would be useful and is important, but we kinda blew that deal by digging everything under the sun...that both burned out the diggers here and the readers on digg. IMHO.
  17. Anonymous Member

If Marisol Nichols wants to get back to paryting and doing drugs, let me know...

:)

4176544166881afcdbc.jpg
  18. Anonymous Member

I've got a drug for her, but it involves a suppository.
  19. AnonLover Member

Tommy Davis saying its not a science & Cartwright's psycho babble about becoming a God is so much win it tastes like caek and makes my mouth water!!

how much longer till next part airs? (i might just hafta stay up late and wait on vids)
  20. Anonymous Member

Anyone else remember that OSA tried to say that the Tommy Davis in the KESQ interviews was an imposter? What the hell will they say for this one? XD
  21. themadhair Member

Dox or ling?
  22. Anon123456 Member

dont remember that one.
  23. Anonymous Member

0/10 FTFY
  24. Goosh Goosh Member

what the fuck is this

i spent a half hour watching this shit and the only thing that gangrenous, sand-filled cunt said was 'donate or gtfo'

i was expecting him to rage, fuck this shit
  25. Antagone Member

Thank you, I was trying to figure out why that bit with the e-meter seemed oddly familiar and Tommy could have doubled for Nigel Tufnell.

Also, am I the only one thinking Tommy looks decidedly ill these days? His face was very puffy and I know he doesn't tan but last time I saw someone that pale was in a Marilyn Manson video.
  26. Anonymous Member

that's what happens after being bukkaked at davey's parties while in the RPF
  27. Anonymous Member

He pulled it in.

(sorry. had to be said. everyone was thinking it.)
  28. Re: Today Tonight Monday 22 February 2010

Stopped putting it on youtube as it was already on the Today Tonight site. I have a compressed 700MB file of the 20 min seg which I am uploading in 100MB chunks onto megaupload. It will take a few days (Internet in aus is crap) so pls be patient. I am going to record tonights episode as well is high def and in native format .ts - so it will be better quality but much bigger.
  29. ryangiggs Member

"Also, am I the only one thinking Tommy looks decidedly ill these days? His face was very puffy and I know he doesn't tan but last time I saw someone that pale was in a Marilyn Manson video."

He didn't look too bad, compared to the old tv appearance where he looked like Davey's 'commander pooch' had been gnawing his left eye.

"If it gets any more fun around here a funeral is going to break out"
    (or similar) in the words of the late R.Dangerfield
  30. theLastAnon Member

Thank you.
  31. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

Yeah I did. It was like... she had no fucking idea what she was talking about and just wanted to sound smart (so much irony [IMG]).
  32. Anon123456 Member

i like the part where nancy starts doing a tom cruise impression. "its like pew pew pew"
  33. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

You mean this?

failscilon.jpg
  34. Re: Today Tonight Monday 22 February 2010

failscilon.jpg

Holy shit, fuck'n saved
  35. exOT8Michael Member

Looking at Tommy Davis' face, eyes and body language I give it about 2 to 4 months before he blows the cult.

I could see a storm brewing under the fake calm facade.

We shall see....
  36. PieratKing Member

FREAKIN AMAZING!!!! "that was not Tommy Davis!"!!! [An Obvious Body double placed by that Cyber-terrorist group Anonymous] "CONTACT OSA at the nearest Org!" [They will jedi mind trick (or brainwash which ever works best) you into believing it was an imposter]

"The FBI is NOT a correct information source!" The Federal Bureau of Investigation is not an organization that keeps tabs on Felonious Criminal Activity? And Hate Crimes are not a felony???

Scilons never cease to amaze me on the crap they spew!
  37. Re: Today Tonight Monday 22 February 2010

[SIZE="4"]DON'T BOTHER ME. I AM THINKING [/SIZE]
    brickhead.jpg
  38. Re: Today Tonight Monday 22 February 2010

NO fucking way...you are kidding me, they are telling the clams it was not even Tommy Davis on the show? Are the clams that stupid? Really? WOW.

Also re show, EPIC, cannot wait until this evening..

All the actresses sounded like total ditzes..but then Scientology never attracts well-educated people...Nancy made the same sound Tom Cruise did..that whistle to the moon sound in the teeth..do they teach this? The other gals just sounded down right airheaded and stupid..Scientology works...it kills the brains that drugs didn't.

Rest of interviews were epic...but OMG thanks to the ANON who infiltrated the FB group to nail this beauty....woah..just stupid woah.
  39. Re: Today Tonight Monday 22 February 2010

He looks horrid...like a puffy toad on sleeping pills...I don't know how he can stand it..his mother looked well rested however. Odd that.