Customize

"To be turned over to HCO Legal Officer for Prosecution."

Discussion in 'Martin Ottmann' started by Martin Ottmann, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Back in the 60s, Scientology wasted little time and less paper to deal with squirrels and suppressive persons:

Sexual-Conduct.jpg
  2. thesneakster Member

Too bad we can't tell who it was or what they actually did from this.

Michael A. Hobson
    Independent Scientologist
    • Like Like x 1
  3. RightOn Member

John Fudge LOL!!!
    • Like Like x 3
  4. RightOn Member

HUBBARD was a very sick man.
    Those who followed him then were brainwashed as shit. Those who follow him today are still brainwashed as shit.
    All this stupidity. And for what? A drugged out, liar of a conman who died as a fugitive with long hair and nails, holed up in a trailer and battier than a fruitcake?
    It's hard to believe that the mindfuck he conflicted on victims way back when still continues today.
    It boggles the mind. (that is for those who can see the scam)
    • Like Like x 2
  5. The Internet Member

You must mean, “nuttier than a fruitcake.” As I recall, my grandmother never added any bats to her recipe, which was pretty tasty provided you had a source of moisture to help get it down.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. RightOn Member

lol!
    I used battier because of moonbats.
    If I ever did eat fruitcake, I would also like it bat free :p
    • Like Like x 1
  7. fishypants Moderator

Nuttier than a tree-full of squirrels.

One tinny short of a six-pack.

One sandwich short of a picnic.

Nutty as a fruitcake (also, Fruity as a nutcake).

Mad as a box of frogs.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. DeathHamster Member

Too bad he wasn't the Cramming Officer: "Report to Fudge for cramming!"
    • Like Like x 3
  9. ex-Indie
    This message by ex-Indie has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  10. thesneakster Member

That issue and all others like it were canceled by Ron Hubbard with an HCO Policy Later dated 11 August, 1967 titled Second Dynamic Rules.

[Excerpts from that policy letter are quoted here under the Fair Use provisions of the Berne Copyright Convention.]

also:

It should be noted that "second dynamic activities" would necessarily include gay and/or lesbian activities.

Michael A. Hobson
  11. Ok, but I'm as curious as ex-Indie. You state you are an Independent Scientologist (big "S"). Marty now, "would not recommend to anyone that they get involved in scientology [small 's']." As stated in the OP, he now also rejects Independent Scientology.

You have backed Marty on this forum from the get-go. So does that mean you will be doing the same as Marty and not recommend anyone get involved in any brand of scientology, including any Independent brand?

I am seriously wondering which way you are rolling on all this.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. White Tara Global Moderator

Hmm, topic guys, stay on it please. :)
  13. thesneakster Member

FIFY
  14. No, not the same person at all.

Does that mean you aren't going to answer what I asked in my earlier post?
  15. White Tara Global Moderator

Does the question pertain to the topic, if not quit it please, mkay.
  16. Oh yeah? Take a look at this: link. The issue is from 1969 and that Flag Order was in place and enforced until at least 1992.

You need to wake up: Hubbard was a lying bullshit artist.
    • Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. fishypants Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  18. thesneakster Member

Sea Org policy for the Sea Org only. Did not change the rules for Non-Sea Org staff or public. BTW, I've been told by several persons who were on the Apollo that that Flag Order was issued because a crew member bedded an underage minor and that "Out 2D" originally meant that specifically.

Insulting me personally does not constitute a refutation or rebuttal.

Michael A. Hobson
  19. He was insulting LRH with the truth. There are lots and lots of dox to help you understand what he said about LRH is true.
  20. Oh, Sea Org does not count? Anyhow, maybe you like that one better? That guy was already out of the Sea Org when they used his "promiscuous sexual activities" to declare and expel him. And take a look at the list of his Comm Ev offenses, specifically at High Crime No. 1. That is straight from HCO PL Suppressive Acts, written by Hubbard in 1980.

Insulting? I am only giving you good advice.

P.S. Here is another Policy letter: link. That HCOPL was included in the old OEC O and in the edition of 1989/90.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Verbal Data
  22. Ersatz Global Moderator

Is there such a thing as an overage minor?
    • Like Like x 4
  23. Study Tech FTW!
    Michael Hobson == 0
    WWP == 1