Customize

To Anons who are worried about derailing Chanology

Discussion in 'Wikileaks' started by this space blank, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

I love it when you talk dirty.
  2. agf Member

Hey MarbleCake is damn good shit. Especially with coffee. And comparing the mods here to David Miscavige and the abuses of the US Government, that's pretty damn dumb. I wish I had mods this good on my old site. We were just amateurs flying a pirate flag. These guys have class.
  3. Anonymous Member

Yeah, they do. Enough class to have IP-banned your sorry ass.

BTW, why'd you come back? Someone left the gate unlocked again, I see.
  4. ZeroC Member

NO U!
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Miranda Member

Now, now.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. HOC Member

Thanks for sharing OP. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  7. OTBT Member

^ clueless idiot
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

So you'd rather protest an irrelevant organization which has no effect outside their own little circle, disregarding the fact that there are many more that are like it except ten times worse, than focus on something meaningful such as our civil liberties being taken away?
    • Like Like x 2
  9. OTBT Member

Why are you even posting on this forum? If you don't like WWP or agree with the aims of WWP, why don't you just leave?
    • Like Like x 1
  10. conatus Member

What is this "Chanogoly" of which you speak - is it perhaps a board game?
  11. Zak McKracken Member

He's probably getting paid to be here.
  12. ZeroC Member

Can't be a Scilon then *badum tish*
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Anonymous Member

I'm glad you learned something and hope you continue to educate yourself about the cult. However those of us who have been at this for 3 years or more and have supported this site by sticking its url on fliers, donating money to the site, helping out in anyway possible and we are now shoved to the back so a few people can get pissy abt one website(wikileaks) run by an attention whore whose staff hated him.

I think wwp should compare the protest numbers of chanology with whatever this is and realize how fast it will die.
  14. Herro Member

I think you should stop acting like a little bitch. But that's just me.
  15. Anonymous Member

You're right. It IS just you.
  16. I'm here because Wikileaks.
    The basic fight is the same- freedom of information vrs censorship. There isn't a reason to focus on the difference. We should be able to work together.
    BTW, most people who have a high profile battle with powerful governments and /or corporations and/or religions are attention whores.
  17. BTW old fag here.
  18. Herro Member

Oh I'm sure that there's plenty of people who think that person is acting like a little bitch.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

Make me.
  20. Anonymous Member

I knew that already.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Little bitch
  22. Anonymous Member

Little nazi herro
  23. Anonymous Member

Thats not why I'm here.

Wow also look below at all the people who are posting up a storm supporting your cause why some of those were posted in as recently as yesterday omg : screenlw.png
  24. ...
  25. Your point being...? Is it all a big conspiracy? Let me know, KK?
  26. Anonymous Member

You never mentioned you were a HARDCORE oldfag. <swoon>
  27. HOC Member

Perhaps users would like to address the content within the OP rather than derailing this into a 'my playground is better than yours' competition?
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

It was derailed on post 3...
  29. It is on topic. But sorry for being snarky after talking about us all working together.
  30. veravendetter Member

31. Zak McKracken Member

what was the topic?
  32. Global warming?
  33. Anonymous Member

kumbaya?
  34. ooooo sarcasm is smexy
  35. veravendetter Member

Some dude came here, then saw some other stuff, now he likes both.
    • Like Like x 2
  36. Zak McKracken Member

thanks
  37. agf Member

I have a lot of respect for WWP. They put a lot of work into making this possible. I have no respect for an asshat like you who has nothing better to do than shit on others' hard work.

Don't know why people are so pissed. WWP started on SciEx servers. And their site was a better one. End of story. Now can we focus on WikiLeaks, or do you have some more venom to spew?

I came back because Wikileaks > Scientology. Scientology will die on its own. But so will freedom of speech if someone doesn't stand up for WikiLeaks.
    • Like Like x 1
  38. Miranda Member

No reason to make it either/or. WWP has two initiatives at the moment. Participate as you wish--it isn't a competition. I appreciate very much OP's sentiment.