Customize

Tits and Censorship. HAHA! DISREGARD THAT! I SUCK COCK!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anaunimus, Feb 16, 2008.

1. Anaunimus Member

Tits and Censorship. HAHA! DISREGARD THAT! I SUCK COCK!

Sons and lesbian daughters,

You gave your time for your secret cuntry. Make no mistake, the day will come when you will be rewarded with teenage tits.
    Until that day comes, I'd like to add one thing:

Telling an ANN not to use an offensive word will make her use it just to be contrarian. If you ask her about it, she will make up a bunch of SRIUS STUFF about how SHE'S A HERO FOR SAVING THEM FROM GROUPTHINK AND LANGUAGE ATROPHY, THAT SHE WILL BE STANDING UP FIRM AGAINST CENSORSHIP AND SUCKING THE GLORIOUS COCK OF FREEDOM UNTIL IT EJACULATES IN HER MOUTH. THEN, SHE WILL SPIT FREEDOM JIZZ IN YOUR EYES TO OPEN THEM.

Afterwards, You can turn your head, rub the freedom jizz from your eyes, lick your fingers (tastes like sperm), look upon her with grateful respect and say:

TITS OR GTFO!

And then, at that time, there may be tits my /b/rothers, there may be tits...

Until then, try to come up with your own clever words, use them and others will follow suit if they are win. Scilon is a good example of that.

EDIT: Cliffnotes for the retarded (If i can understand it, and I'm borderline retarded, THEN ANYONE WHO CAN'T UNDERSTAND IT IS RETARDER THAN ME. HAHA!)

= Homogeneity and groupthink make us weak, like they weaken scientology. Don't lecture, lead by example and some may follow you.

= Some objected to the word scifag because it might alienate curious scientologists from the site or be used for black PR. (anon = juvenile, homophobic, whatever). Someone came up with the scilon term, many thought it was a good word and use it now. This is the non-intrusive, non-authoritative way to do things. Constructive too. Unlike "guys don't do this or I'll leave".

The rest of the post is for my own entertainment.
  2. bananonymous Member

Re: Tits and Censorship. HAHA! DISREGARD THAT! I SUCK COCK!

:hmm:
  3. mudkipstoat23 Member

I'm confused. Is this about wanting to get the general public on board and not alienate them, or is it about tits and censorship?
  4. Wolf Member

Wall O' Shame?
  5. King Nerd Member

Flunk!
  6. rapterj3sus Member

gb2/4chan

EDIT: moar liek gaiaonline for this newfag amirite?
  7. waianon Member

lolwut?
  8. Re: Tits and Censorship. HAHA! DISREGARD THAT! I SUCK COCK!

Wall O' Shame.
  9. Re: Tits and Censorship. HAHA! DISREGARD THAT! I SUCK COCK!

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaame
  10. mudkipstoat23 Member

Shame + fail = SAGE

amirite?
  11. Anaunimus Member

Cliffnotes for the feeble-minded:

= Homogeneity and groupthink make us weak, like they weaken scientology. Don't censor, lead by example.

Some objected to the word scifag because it might alienate curious scientologists from the site or be used for black PR. (anon = juvenile, homophobic, whatever). Someone came up with the scilon term, many thought it was a good word and use it now. This is the non-intrusive, non-authoritative way to do things. Constructive too. Unlike "guys don't do this or I'll leave".

The rest of the post is for my own entertainment.
  12. DJR245 Member

Fixed.

edit: Scilon is too nerdy. reeks of basement dwellers. I prefer Sceino - as in "oh shit the Sceinos are after me? WTF do I do?"

Whatever, tho. Sounds better than Clams.
  13. Socrates Member

hesarite.
  14. JV Member

Riiiiight...
  15. mudkipstoat23 Member

Now that makes sense, kind of... however, that's not quite how it read. Clearly not just to me, but to a lot of other people. I think the parts that were for your own entertainment were probably a bit shit.

"Leading by example" is all well and good, but... filling a post with shit that IS likely to put people off is probably not quite so fucking clever. And asking others to do one while doing the other is, well, a bit wank, really.

Look, I'm not gonna be put off this site by some harsh language. And I'm sure as shit not going to suggest it should be banned. But we WANT LIKE-MINDED PEOPLE TO GET ON BOARD, right? And chucking around epithets which are, whatever our individual motivations for using them may be, going to make them not want to stay here and help the cause can ONLY be a bad thing, from where I'm standing.

So yeah, I get what you're saying, I think, but still, SAGE THIS SHIT.
  16. Re: Tits and Censorship. HAHA! DISREGARD THAT! I SUCK COCK!

Great wordplay into getting your point across and the cliffnotes helped but its just a bit to gay for me to read again so Wall Of Shame this
  17. Anonymuzs Member

What an illegible mess.

It's like a blind dyslexic on an acid trip threw up on my monitor, and that throw up turned into words.
  18. Re: Tits and Censorship. HAHA! DISREGARD THAT! I SUCK COCK!

Huh.
  19. Silent Member

I actually agree to some extent with the poster, theres too much judging of others.

Like Elvis would have said it; A little less conversation, a little more action!