Customize

Time to raid Colbert for his insolence!

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by da5id, Mar 4, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Time to raid Colbert for his insolence!

Colbert is NOT new to this.

We have an uphill battle.

This is Colbert on The Daily Show, during his Religion segment. On Scientology. Please watch..if you know how to embed photobucket please enlighten me.

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i25.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid25.photobucket.com/albums/c54/bateman51505150/dailyshowscientology.flv">

As a side note, there are a lot of bans lately....yet Herro is still here. Fuck that!
    And if the rest of you stop quoting him, I'd never have to see his idiot posts again.
  2. snakeyes Member

Colbert-nu...classic!
  3. Smurf Member

Leave Colbert alone. How would you like waking up to this every morning??

[IMG]
  4. Donovan Cook Member

Do we really need three threads about this? REALLY!!

collegehumor1.jpg

Actually I believe it's five if I count correctly...then again I'm in an altered state.
  5. muldrake Member

Yeah, but most of those bans are various socks of DamOTclese.
  6. Relyt Member

Just post the direct link. It should embed automatically.

EDIT: embedding won't work if you're posting as "Anonymous".
  7. Donovan Cook Member

Yeah, as soon as I saw the posts about the FBI being the evil psychs I knew that it was him...but still. Herro is a complete pansy....
  8. Re: Time to raid Colbert for his insolence!

He has crossed over a line
  9. Donovan Cook Member

If I post it will they watch it?

Colbert on COS video by bateman51505150 - Photobucket

th_dailyshowscientology.jpg
  10. Re: Time to raid Colbert for his insolence!

Have they removed the message to Colbert? I getting this video is no longer available. Good work guys I'm hoping somebody puts the clip about Colbert on Xenu some time so I can see it. And is that the real infamous Tom Newton that I keep hearing about?
  11. Ann O'Nymous Member

Isn't Chanology the master at plagiarism ?
  12. blankstare Member

Uh oh.. Colbert's space station naming episode posted to FARK.
  13. Anonymous Member

Damn you Smurf! That is worse than anything I have seen in the dome!I cannot unsee that. Must now go scrub my eyes with steel wool.

Need.
    More.
    Coffee.
  14. Anonymous Member

I WILL JOIN FIGHT.

First must needs web browers, proxy minus nightmare simple set up before I blow my fucking brains out system to do this.

I hate tor. too GD slow.

Yeah, I'm nakid, fu

: )
  15. Django Member

1. The new module is not going to be named Xenu, no matter how many votes it gets.

2. The new module is not going to be named Colbert, no matter how many votes that gets.

By all mean, play this up for the lulz and to stir Colbert up to poke at the $cilons some moar. But keep in mind (as someone else said): Colbert is on our side here. Hatin' on him is counterproductive to the real cause.
  16. Ann O'Nymous Member

Time will tell if the move made by one of the site administrators requiring the raid of another site will bring us some good...
  17. Voland Member

VOTE XENU!! DAMMIT

EVERY LAST PERSON IN THE ANON ARMY MUST REPEATEDLY VOTE XENU.... if this thing gets named XENU it would be such a huge fucking lulsy win it would rally thousands more to our cause.
  18. incog712 Member

Longface is loooooooooong! Why the long face?

Help NASA Name Node 3!
  19. zebrafaced Member

I didn't get b&? How?!
  20. Voland Member

Just so im clear.. With the firefox thing do I have to close my browser each time It submit or can I just keep entering the letters?
  21. zebrafaced Member

I have Firefox and I was able to keep sending.
  22. Voland Member

yeah but dose that mean it is still counting or no?

Also do we have any bots that can figure out the letters? They arent very complex.
  23. Anonymous Member

Listen Debbie Downer, we get it. You don't approve. Please move along so that those of us who are having fun may continue to do so.
  24. Voland Member

Dont forget to hit the homepage button EVERYtime you submit otherwise you will not really be submitting anything.. also can we get any kind of comfirmation that continuouse voteing works without closeing and reopening firefox. Or at least a way to make sure it works by shutting off cookies.

Ok I just confirmed it..

Listen carfully.

IF YOUR useing firefox TURN OFF COOKIES FOR THE LINK. then make sure that after you vote you do not have any cookies. Then continue voteing.

SHIT NEVERMIND that makes it impossible to vote... We need some sort of addon that automatically deletes the cookies after you click homepage again
  25. Anonymous Member

Maybe you could try spending some of that "this shit will never work" energy on something of use and let us do our thing?

Nah, who am I kidding
  26. Voland Member

Ok..

For anybody useing firefox there are some things you need to know.

If you do not clear your cookies before clicking the homepage again your VOTE WILL NOT COUNT!!!!!

It is strongly recomended that a addon be made that clears cookies right after you hit home page. Then you would refreash the page NOT hit home and as a result the cookie neccecary for entering the letters would still be there.

or its very possible I am wrong..

But one thing I do know for sure is that if you dont hit home after submitting your comment it will go to another page without the xenu name choice.
  27. Re: Time to raid Colbert for his insolence!

io9 is pushing for Serenity, plus they think Scientology is pushing for Xenu. Time to educate them I think.
  28. Anonymous Member

Colbert Forum users are calling for a "mod recall election" because no one was paying attention to us. lol
  29. gregg Member

Just to reiterate the steps here:

Step 1. View/spam video to everyone you know (particularly fans of Colbert) -
    Step 2. Sign up for Colbert's forums and spread the good word of XENU to his followers - Colbertnation.com Forum - Colbertnation.com Forum
    Step 3. Edit his various Wiki entries to remind the world that he is subservient to XENU - The Colbert Report - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - Stephen Colbert - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Step 4. VOTE THE FUCK OUT OF XENU (clear cache after, vote again) - Help NASA Name Node 3!
  30. cowboyanon2 Member

That Colbert Report Video was funny as hell... I like the pic of Xenu
  31. PresidentShaw Member

32. Re: Time to raid Colbert for his insolence!

THAT CLIP HAD ME CRYING WITH LULZ. Such win.
  33. Yoni Alter Member

We get much more from this by mock-fighting Colbert than we do from actually getting something obscure that almost no one can visit named Xenu. Christ, he said OTIII on his show last night. Let's keep it up!

They let you vote exactly once a day it seems.
  34. Anonymous Member

This is pretty awesome, and has alot of potential for just... more awesome. I'm still submitting votes, HOW ABOUT YOU???
  35. da5id Administrator

Updated OP as well, but here ya go:

iMacro instructions
    step 1. open firefox and install iMacros addon - https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3863 - restart browser
    step 2. in firefox you will now see an imacros window on the left. Click the REC tab, highlight any of the existing Favorites, and then click the SAVE button. When prompted for a name, use XENU
    step 3. scroll down in the favorites list in the iMacros window and find XENU, highlight it, click the EDIT tab, and then click the edit macro button
    step 4. delete anything thats already there, and then paste the following code in this new window and then hit OK
    step 5. click on the PLAY tab, and in the middle set the 'MAX' to 100 or something, and then hit Play (Loop). This will begin running the macro which will prompt you for the current image captcha. It then clears your cookies and takes you back to the voting page to start again.

Updated/Corrected iMacro code:
    Code:
    VERSION BUILD=6111228 RECORDER=FX
    TAB T=1
    CLEAR
    URL GOTO=http://comments-submit.nasa.gov/commenting/Comment.do?location=http://polls.nasa.gov/voteform.html&siteID=245486071&username=guest&email=guest@dummy.com&comment=XENU
    SET !ENCRYPTION NO
    PROMPT Please<SP>enter<SP>the<SP>captcha<SP>word: !VAR1 
    TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=NAME:frmcomments ATTR=ID:resp CONTENT={{!VAR1}}
    ONDIALOG POS=1 BUTTON=OK CONTENT=
    TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Submit
    ONDIALOG POS=1 BUTTON=OK CONTENT=

FOR XENU.
  36. BTANONNYC Member

we should flood the forums with the video message to colbert.

i'm ready to post the first one if we're down with that.
  37. anoncane Member

To the person that questioned my post, I was posting on how Colbert read OTIII on his show, anyone want to bet lil'davey is upset?
  38. Ann O'Nymous Member

If Colbert Nation is packed with people with similar skills, I guess they are preparing similar measures.
  39. Skeptic1337 Member

We are counting on it.
  40. 3rdMan Member

Indeed, Anonymous is legion. Its not just whyweprotest. Its the internet. And we yes, we sometimes raid each other for the lulz.

I'm spamming my fellow lurkers to vote as well.