Customize

Three state Senate hopefuls share Republican limelight

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by Optimisticate, Jul 31, 2009.

1. Optimisticate Member

Three state Senate hopefuls share Republican limelight

Three state Senate hopefuls share Republican limelight :: The Temecula Valley News

Poorly written article is poorly written, but make what you will of the info provided.

Odd that Jeff Stone showed up, isn't it?
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Three state Senate hopefuls share Republican limelight

07-10-09-LOCAL-Three-for-state-senate-ka-2.jpg

With a wardrobe that includes those godawful red and white suits he sports at the committee meetings and now this ridiculouse western shirt,
    Stone has got to be tops on the worst dressed politicians list.
    Totally a dick.
  3. LilDebbie Member

oh that fucker. any good republican knows that's a desecration of the flag.

this guy can't get fucked hard enough, and i say that as a diehard republican who still loves cheney.
  4. Anonymous Member

Oh come on, I think wearing the flag as a garment is an insult, but it's not his sense of fashion that's wrong with him. He could wear a burqua for all I care, if he'd just stop being a stooge for a cult that runs a prison camp and beats up people in his district.
  5. xenubarb Member

Fuck Jeff Stone and his revolting flag shirt. Rather than convey the message that he's a True Amerkin, it rather shows a disrespect for the flag many of us have served under in the military, and some who have died for it.

I hate Jeff Stone. Can't wait until he tries to campaign in San Diego county. He'll see how far Anonymous reaches, I guarantee. We are legion, and he's a git. I think his competitors might benefit from a certain booklet I plan to give them.

The shit that is happening right now on his watch in Riverside will not be swept under the rug. I'm gonna enjoy this, and I am not a big political activist. But this is gonna be fun!

FTLZ!
  6. Optimisticate Member

His competitors have probably gotten a lot more information than they bargained for this week.

Just got a funny image of an anon standing on the bow of the ship at Gold, arm stretched to the sky holding Longcat for all to see and shouting "FOR THE LULZ!"

/off to find a shoop
  7. anonymous1312 Member

I see no one has posted any comments, at least none that past the site's censor. :-/
  8. the anti Member

i would so love to help bring his campaign down
  9. m.a.patton Member

My Grandfathers faught in WWII so that asshole can disgrace my country's flag? What a fucking fucktard.

Patton
  10. Anonymous Member

Situation rectified. It's funny to see that while Stone was only a small part of of the article, all of the uncomplimentary comments are related to him.

SUX2BU, Stone.
  11. mrfyde Member

Is it just me or does it look like with the red eyes from the flash and the strange look on Stone's face combined with the clenched fist make it look like Stone is about to take a swing at that guy ?
  12. the anti Member

thats just what he looks like when he's about to get himself a meal

stoneb.jpg