Customize

Thread Derail Graveyard

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mark Cabian, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Ogsonofgroo Member

Now that they've gone in the otter direction, der ain't no savin' dem....
  2. So what do we have to worry about?
  3. Anonylemmi Member

The end of humanity as we know it. The otters! The otters! Beware the otters!
  4. Ogsonofgroo Member

You otter worry matey..... humans don worry enough already...
    otter1.png
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Anonylemmi Member

Someone is trying to keep up? I got sidetracked hours ago.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonylemmi Member

7. Ogsonofgroo Member

Okay smartguy, what the fuck was the topic again? Does it really need to be dissected more? Are you a mutant with masochistic tendencies? Though its nice of you to come upstairs for a ground-hog day look-around, as you should be able to determine, some of these threads are doomed for frivolity..... this is one I are thinking, before it gets all weird and cuntschpiracy-like/moved...

Does yer otter half know what you do at night?
  8. Anonylemmi Member

Canadian fight! Canadian fight!
  9. PresidentShaw Member

Just because the subject does not interest you, doesn't mean you have to ruin it for everyone else smartass.
    Just don't read it and go back to drunk posting david miscavige shoops and kitten pictures while thinkin you are saving the world.
  10. Anonylemmi Member

I thought that was my job.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Ogsonofgroo Member

My part of the world gets saved pretty well thanks, due to actually getting offa our asses and doing stuff. That you assume I don't give a shit about 'big bro' I find amusing, even more so that you think any thread on this site is immune from otter attacks.
    NOW i will go back to kitteh thread and post more drunken shit. *thkapyadsd;jkbn;baadklfglakthnxby*
    • Like Like x 1
  12. PresidentShaw Member

If by getting off your ass you mean getting drunk and posting funny pictures on the internet, I think you have the definition wrong.
  13. Anonylemmi Member

Dude, all I see from you are words on the internet. Does that make you better?
    • Like Like x 1
  14. PresidentShaw Member

Yea, you don't see me doing much on here anymore, because frankly, this forum is AIDS infested.

Here is a few responses I got from oldfags when I asked them if we should get active on wwp again:
    <redacted> i love you AnonShaw
    <redacted> but i cannot be asses
    <redacted> assed

<redacted> awwww
    <redacted> but it's full of HIV AIDS

<redacted> Omg
    <redacted> You weren't joking

This is from people who have done more for chanology than you probably could ever dream of accomplishing. You do realise that the membership of this forum is riding the coatails of these people while being smug to newcomers, while having accomplished zero of their own?

You do realise that this place is being eaten away by cancerous posts about celebrity gossip rather than actual efficient activism?
  15. You are tearin' me apart!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Anonylemmi Member

Shit happens. The world changes. Hopey Changey. Deal with it or quit playing.
  17. Ogsonofgroo Member

Whew Shaw, had no idea ya was being affected thusly, must be tough!

If you never noticed, people get bored eh, get over it, go rage-quit or some such shoit, leave the lifting the to more competent.... :p

As for what you have done? Well, ya gots a horn to toot? Toot it if it makes ya feel better, hell, we all do it at one time or another.

really tho, you are a pretty good writer, keep it up, stay away from the aids and kitteh threads too eh
    • Like Like x 1
  18. PresidentShaw Member

So yoru excuse for this place becoming utterly useless is ''shit changes'' ?

I'm sorry but fuck you sir.
  19. PresidentShaw Member

Is anonylemmi unable to read a post that has more than a few kitten images in it? Sorry
    • Like Like x 1
  20. PresidentShaw Member

21. Anonylemmi Member

Shaw has had a breakdown. I remember when anons had thick skin.
    • Like Like x 2
  22. Ogsonofgroo Member

And you stooped to troll the kitteh thread, my, my ,my aren't you fucking briliant.

oi
    • Like Like x 1
  23. PresidentShaw Member

OH NOES YOUR PRECIOUS KITTEH THREAD.

Die in a fire
  24. Anonylemmi Member

Let me guess. We have hurt your pweshus feewings? Sorry 'bout that.
  25. PresidentShaw Member

No you're just in the way of this movement thriving.

critical mass is something you create, and you ain't creating much of it.

Go die.
  26. White Tara Global Moderator

seriously all of you, can you calm the fuck down and stop derailing. thx
    • Like Like x 3
  27. doorcat1.jpg

You phucking pretentious prick. My boo says for you too eat shit
    • Like Like x 2
  28. PresidentShaw Member

Derailing a kitteh thread?

Maybe this thread needs to go in the dome so people can focus on real threads.
  29. PresidentShaw Member

30. Anonylemmi Member

Maybe you should go to the dome so people can focus on something other than your version of reality.
  31. Ogsonofgroo Member

article-2331618-1A06EB0B000005DC-653_468x338.jpg

Untitled.png

6a01348617cb9c970c0133f4fa9980970b-800wi.jpg

• Like Like x 1

32. Hey fuckschtick, Ive been at this way longer than the evolution of WWP and Enturb. If your your best is to use my joined date here as some sort of quantification for your retarded position, then I suggest you look leik a fucking retarded cunt.

So says my boo.
    MEOW!
    • Like Like x 3
  33. PresidentShaw Member

lol at cleaning up a thread full of derail from the point of this forum.
  34. PresidentShaw Member

Then go back to OCMB, ESMB alt.religion.scientology or one of those places with exclusive circlejerks, this place is not for you

35. fuck off you softcock. I dont take orders by default. Let alone from some pontificating blowhard that offers nothing of value beyond font seeking attention
    • Like Like x 2
  36. It must really sting your arse, that within 60 sec of your shitposting- it gets dumped down here PresidentShaw(what a pretentious username!) Hahaha, joke is on you, you faggit!
  37. Ogsonofgroo Member

Jump in fire?
    • Like Like x 1
  38. Anonylemmi Member

The name is ok. The shitposting is ok. But he is pretentious. He may even be a faggot, that is ok too.
  39. laughingsock Member

It's kinda wet here, I'll need a hand starting it...got a match?
    • Like Like x 1
  40. Anonylemmi Member

Goddam. I missed a page while reading real threads. Sorry Shaw. I'll try and do better next time.