Customize

Thread Derail Graveyard

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mark Cabian, Jan 24, 2011.

1. fegelknight Member

sir I AGREE!
  2. Anonymous Member

no
  3. Lemme take another sip and I might get back to you on that.

[IMG]
    • Dislike Dislike x 1

4. So, pretty much the same two handfulls of people are going to get a trip and accommodations paid for them ( like the countless trips to europe, etc.)

AMA, I don't know how well I do in big crowds, but I would settle for a cup of tea and a walk by the beach. Maybe Disneyworld or a swamp tour. 25K is a lot of money. :)
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

The trolls will come, OSA will arrive. Then there are the well meaning people who will try to help by telling her how to run this. If amaX needs help, she'll ask for it. If the OSA trolls don't think we know who they are they are delusional. I think there is plenty of support here for this event and for amaX while it is planned.

tl;dr Bring it trolls.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Anonymous Member

Stay home. Keep your money. Shut the fuck up.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Well well well.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. Pretty defensive, this sounds....

sounds like assholes. making me think
    I'd rather hit a several year reunion frat party or maybe the local gay bar on drag queen disco night or maybe camping in a national park for a weekend or going to the mall
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. [IMG]

I want to throw a party for only my speshul inner clique. Yeah, all 20 of them.
    send me monies for my partee but do not come because you are not one of us even though you created us.
    Maybe after we scrape the last bits of meat off of the bone with our teeth, we will take a picture and put it online with our smug mugs. Or not. ????

Everglades? i don't like alligators, tho......
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

There now little troll, you have your own thread.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. amaX Member

Can't you people behave for one day?
  12. no
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. [IMG]
  14. The OP has about as much of a chance of raising $25,000 in 60 days from her cadre of cult members as David Miscavige has of delivering super powers to his. And the OP's blatant sycophant mod in this thread is saved from having to move this post to the derail thread as it has been posted there as well. So now all said mod has to do is delete this message to suppress any rational discussion
    Deal
    This message by Deal has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  15. She is so impossibly rude.
  16. amaX Member

I'm dreadful.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. You are.
  18. Anonymous Member

Rational discussion? Okay, I'll bite.

Why don't you begin with explaining why it's any of your concern how much OP does or does not raise in 60 days?
    • Like Like x 2
  19. amaX Member

• Like Like x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

21. Most of us call it reality. You & the OP should look into it.
    Deal
    This message by Deal has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  22. Anonymous Member

The question was, why is it YOUR concern?
    • Like Like x 2
  23. N..

• Dislike Dislike x 2

24. still an arse
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  25. http://metro.co.uk/2013/11/08/exper...ve-because-he-cant-find-job-in-india-4178733/
  26. Do your ideas include shopping and cooking dinner?

I am hungry.

I am working on a list of things i would like for the holidays, also.
  27. Anonymous Member

28. faggot
    billabong
    This message by billabong has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  29. Anonymous Member

me too
  30. OP - What is Journalism?

(I am not your teacher, i am not your therapist, i am not your free advice corner.)
    pineapple
    This message by pineapple has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  31. Marc Pierre Member

Nice robot thanks.