Customize

Thread Derail Graveyard

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mark Cabian, Jan 24, 2011.

1. My Love (pun intended),

Honesty is the best medicine. Do not make my death go for nothing. Tell me about your past. Heaven will open up for you when you do.

Looking forward to meet you again.

Arlene
    Arlene
    This message by Arlene has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  2. Love,

My liver hurts.

Please help.

Yours, Arlene
    Arlene
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  3. Anonymous Member

Are these kids promoting killing some specific group, and are you promoting that? Because this might not be the best venue for promoting that.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. He likes the "pointy hats" / KKK.
    go-home-kkk_o_926668.jpg
  5. Anonymous Member

Oh well, if you don't see the point, you know what to do.
  6. Anonymous Member

Yeah Kids with Guns! It's a new Op! It's against baddies! Cool. Anyone got a problem with that? Bigots.
  7. Anonymous Member

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7wWGDvjtKy7S5QXtSFaAs_c1xDUGCtOiQo8mxjJWVMpDQ9yeBdg.jpg Is this from the USA. Not sure.
  8. Great message. You say it like being homosexual is a bad thing. Bigot. FOAD. And you David Love, should not allow this crap, it offends me in Heaven and I am sure it offends your daughter also.
    Arlene
    • Dislike Dislike x 6
  9. Dear Love,

I miss you and I miss the drugs you used to sneak into Narconon for me. Sorry I died on you. Stacy says hi.

Yours, Arlene
    Arlene
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
  10. I'd hit that:
    393641_2076799854265_266455839_n.jpg
    Martin003
    This message by Martin003 has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  11. I wouldn't, they both look like crack addicts lol. Who are they?
    An00n00b
    This message by An00n00b has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  12. It is not true that David Love gave me drugs in trade for sex and that is why I OD'ed. The cult is trying to push that, but they are lying. The sex was for free, no drugs were traded for it.
    Arlene
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  13. I never thought I would say so, but I am glad this bitch died. I am not sure who is posting as her, but if she was a tad like this, well, fuck that shit, man. I don't know what the agenda is from OSA on this, though I am sure they will GTFO if David Love would answer the questions about his past. Do it, David! So we can have some fucking peace around here.
    wtfoveromgbbq
    This message by wtfoveromgbbq has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  14. Kanonimus Member

Bullshit. There was a fucking HUGE leak of IP addresses from TinyDancer to Marty from posters that were anti-Marty back then. YOU know it because from that point on Sue removed the ability of seeing IPs from the moderators so it wouldn't happen again.

DOX or get the fuck out.
  15. Anonymous Member

Trying to stir up some shit to detract us from other more important matters? Nice try, but ain't falling for it. Old news is old. Nov. 2010 old. Why is this relevant?
  16. Kanonimus Member

OH,
  17. I am now curious about this whole Lucas Catton fiasco and his possible involvement on insurance fraud and credit card and identity theft. I would like to see Luke come here and answer those questions. Yet I believe he will be MIA just like David Love is about the accusations of he being a snitch and a drug pusher and jail mate :)
    wannaknow
    This message by wannaknow has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  18. Anonymous Member

Fraud is fraud. Everyone will go down, why you so fixated on Catton?
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. I am not fixated. I just think he should pay as well and seems most "anons" here disagree. That is a double-standard. That is all.
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  20. Lucas needs to come clean with his involvement in Insurance Fraud and Credit Card Identity Theft. Between Eric Tenorio, Lucas Catton and David Love aka The Snitch we have a nice Three Amigos Clan.
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  21. Anonymous Member

You understand don't you, that the corruption is built into the system at Narconon, right? Try to point the finger away from Miscavige all you like, at the end of the day he will either end up in jail or broke or both. No amount of your subterfuge on this forum will change the fact that COB is fucked.
  22. Nuremberg Defense = Fail
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  23. Anonymous Member

Nice try, but the facts remain, Miscavige's greedy nature pushes people to satisfy his need for cash by doing any and everything possible, including credit card fraud. It is systemic. He will get caught and he will go down.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  24. blind, you are.

fact is those people did what they did. it doesn't matter if they were ordered to do so or not. they did it. yes, DM is responsible, but they are too. that's the truth and simplicity of it.
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  25. Anonymous Member

As long as Narconon is exposed, that is considered acceptable. You get that, right?
    • Like Like x 1
  26. That is wrong. Two wrongs do not make a right. There are ways to expose NarCONon without committing crimes or taking responsibility for your own actions.
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  27. Anonymous Member

The crimes Narconon have committed are what we are trying to expose. You are the one inferring that crimes have been committed in that attempt to expose them. Do you have proof of these crimes? We would be interested in that.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. We can expose all of the Narconon's crimes, but we should also expose WHO exactly committed them, including people like Eric Tenorio, Lucas Catton and David Love. If they committed crimes they need to pay for those, no question about it. I was at Narconon and I met Lucas. He has two personalities this gentleman.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

And what are your crimes?
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Anonymous Member

So what about the crimes committed at the Narconons that these gentlemen have nothing to do with?
    https://whyweprotest.net/community/...ase-david-g-ure-vs-narconon-vista-bay.111318/
  31. We know crimes were committed by Narconon and they are paying for it - let's hope. How about crimes committed AT Narconon by people not longer there? Those guys need to pay for their shit also.

PS: Marty is a fag and should be attacked any way possible, even on NarCONon threads LOL!
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  32. ^this^ faggot is fukt
  33. I don't care.
    Does that make me edgy┬┐
    I do miss 1337 though.
  34. useless fukt ^faggot^ ???
    [IMG]
  35. I thought a mod would be more edgy then that.
    Try some oc.
  36. Anonymous Member

image.jpg
    Get edgy all over this
    • Like Like x 1
  37. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  38. Anonymous Member

learn 2 tolerate
  39. veravendetter Member

• Like Like x 1
  40. Anonymous Member

I keep losing my ruin. Think I left it in 4th period gym class.