Customize

Thread Derail Graveyard

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mark Cabian, Jan 24, 2011.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  1. raboon Member

2. [IMG]
  3. No u
  4. 970673-KINKADE_t600.jpg

k4g-233.jpg

psIcon_50x25.gif aboutme-small.gif iconStoresNW_20x20.gif
    storebanner.jpg
    ~~ Specializing in Paintings by Thomas Kinkade ~~

Looking for something in particular? Search my Store!
    in titles & descriptions
    SEARCH TIP: For faster searches when looking for a specific painting title, UNCHECK the "in titles & descriptions" option box.
    Scroll down the page the see your search results

Click here to visit my personal website

anikinkade-2.gif
    ~~ Why you should buy from me ~~
    write to me ~~ Karendelac@aol.com
    MY SPECIALITY IS THE RARER 1982 TO 1997 THOMAS KINKADES ...I have them all
    • I offer the best price you can get, with huge savings on older sold out pieces
    • Long established eBay Seller since October 1999, Platinum Power Seller for 10 years straight.
    • I am the #1 Thomas Kinkade Collector in the World with 192 paintings in my private collection and can advise you from a Collector's viewpoint and hat.
    • AVAILABLE 12 NOON TO 10 PM PACIFIC TIME NIGHT 7 DAYS A WEEK
    • I ship very fast and my packaging guarantees safe and secure delivery in MINT and PRISTINE condition.
    • I offer the largest selection with over 1,000 Thomas Kinkade canvasses right here on Site and the ability to locate any specified request.
    • I assist you in every way to ensure you make an investment quite aside from the sheer beauty of the painting you will enjoy for years to come.

5. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Lets play everybody's favorite game: Dome Or Derail.

Cast your votes now!
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I know this is not a popular subject here and even though haters will hate, I am sincerely curious about this jail term and snitching. Why is it we can question everyone but not our own members? Doesn't seem too fair, doesn't it?

Flame on :)
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. rof Member

Can I rape someone or is it too soon?

ve4cXLK.jpg
  8. How about cracking out the trusty, golden ban hammer? But, you may have to ban a certain mod and their multiple personality socks. Good Luck and may the force be with you, Samurai.
    [IMG]

With all of the creeps in here, I would never suggest that a victim of rape of childhood abuse (as discussed in another recent part of the forum) come here. It is not a safe or healthy place due to the nasty and ignorant regulars who come here to bully people in their delusions of wanting to inflate their egos by harassing others for no reason but to inflate their own low self-esteem.
  9. rof Member

You are a creep because you got abused.

We can't fuckin' fix that but we try.

XlJzihv.gif
  10. Sue, do the right thing. ;)
    Take out the trash.
  11. K-9

emily-andrews-police-dogs.jpg

rof, you are on "candid camera".
    Say Cheese.
  12. rof Member

who are these guests

fucking guest-off

2OYUSAT.jpg
  13. rof, you asked for it.
    [IMG]
  14. rof Member

ok 054bot

have a nice rofwar
  15. you-are-a-loser-106041294374.jpeg
  16. rof Member

17. for

18. for

19. rof Member

ok lady

I live in a place

How great is that
  20. goose.jpg?w=375.jpg
    When DM took over after LRH’s death, he had many gooses that could lay golden eggs. The sheer wealth of the technology, the green on white volumes and a various stratas and levels of management which could guarantee expansion and stability. Quite aside from Watchdog Committee there was CMO Int, Exec Strata, a corps of evaluators and a huge bunch of management tools. There were hardworking, dedicated SO members willing to work for pennies all hours of the day and night for LRH.

DM killed these golden geese:
    • Long term senior Managers with great and hard-won experience — all declared.
    • All former Commanding Officers of CMO Int were declared.
    • Senior Tech Terminals, Senior CS INT office decimated.
    • Much of CMO GOLD and then GOLD staff decimated — on and on and on…
    • The former Mission Networks, the Field Auditors which now amount to a tiny handful…
    • All of Scientology Marketing
    • Translations Unit as per recent article by Misha

You know the purges, I don’t need to repeat.

You know the brutality on single dedicated individuals…Debbie Cook, Heber Jentzsch, Jeff Hawkins, Dan Koon, Steve Hall, Mike Rinder, Tom deVocht and so on.

But DM sought out more instant golden eggs. So these “STATUSES” were invented for tens of thousands of dollars, sometimes even hundreds of thousands of dollars.

I remember a restaurant that used to serve the BEST clam chowder. From 11am onwards there was a line to get in to get a lunch table. Clients would not only eat it there, but take buckets to go. Business was out the roof. One day the restaurant sold, new management came in and kept the same menu. Except they cut corners by really watering down the clam chowder. The Shrimp fried rice has barely any shrimp — all rice. For the first month the revenues were good, because it cost them so little to make, they were using HALF the ingredients. They were altering the formulas that worked by short cuts and short changing the public. The client base dwindled away and lost faith in the new management giving them a good soup. The trust was broken. It was no longer a place to eat. Less and less public appeared at the restaurant til it was on the verge of folding. They had killed the Goose. The Goose that laid the Golden Eggs for the business.

I believe many of us who post on this blog were Golden Geese for the Church in many ways ~~serious donations, or contributions, such as years of labor, working in the trenches, producing for the church for long periods of time.. I would state categorically that Marty, Mike Rinder, Haydn James, Steve Hall, Jeff Hawkins, Amy and Matt, Dan Koon and tons of others on this blog were PURE GOLD to the Church. Huge contributions for decades. Many many more that come together on this blog contributed big time.

The Golden Geese are no longer there…
    More and more data about Lawyer Scoop gets revealed daily…
    The Church was not what we thought it was

Karen de la Carriere
    (Karen #1)
    fundp2.jpg
  21. Never fear, I will STOP him!
    Karen-12.jpg
    Bio-Karen-12.jpg ClasXIICSbadge1.jpg
  22. EWw

rof is one ugly old man.
    John_Tiessen_Video_Rant.JPG
    tumblr_lkke2nLecX1qchy0s.gif
  23. nod

24. Toilet paper with Thomas Kinkade fine art embossed on it is now available, Karen do you have it?
    PatriciaHernandezParodyOfLightsm.jpg

Thomas Kinkade night lights!
    nitelitesm.jpg

They are available at this fine Praise The Lord store in Houston:
    kinkptl.jpg
  25. tumblr_lydigiOuvX1qajgzpo1_500.gif

Who wrote the quote "Like Sands through an hourglass, these are the days of our lives"?

Who wrote the quote "Like Sands through an hourglass, these are the days of our lives"?

26. Webster_20TimelessEpisodes.jpg

The Velveeta Rabbit

by Jason The Skunk
    There was once a rabbit made entirely out of Velveeta, and in the beginning, he seemed really splendid. He was advertised on television as 'melting better than Cheddar,' and he could be served atop any number of wonderful foods, such as broccoli, mashed potatoes, and ham. He had been carved out of a solid slab of Velveeta cheese, fresh out of its foil wrapper and oblong paper box. On Thanksgiving morning, when he sat wedged in the refrigerator, between the leftover meatloaf and the salad dressing, the effect was appetizing.

There were other things in the refrigerator: nuts and oranges and a bit of very old Kool-Aid, and lettuce and spam, and a few things which no one had been able to identify for several months, but the Rabbit was quite the best of all. For at least forty-five seconds the Boy stared at him hungrily, but then Aunts and Uncles came to dinner, and there was a great chopping and dicing of onions and garlic, and in the ensuing panic that followed as the Boy's sinuses became inflamed, the Velveeta Rabbit was forgotten.

For a long time he lived in the refrigerator or on the kitchen counter, and no one thought very much about him. He was naturally mellow, and being only made of pasteurized processed cheese food, some of the more expensive foods quite snubbed him. The hors d'oeuvres were very superior, and looked down upon everyone else; they were full of fancy foods, such as caviar and little hot dogs rolled up in buns, and they pretended that they were tasty. The filet mignon, who had been carefully sliced from the choicest part of the cow, but had gone a little rancid from sitting in the refrigerator for too long, caught the tone from the other foods and never missed an opportunity of referring to his past life as a partial cow. The Rabbit could not claim to be a partial anything, for he didn't know that cheese was produced by cows, and he thought all cheeses were like himself, and were destined to be cut with a hot knife and served with a bit of ham on a Saltine. Even the tuna casserole, who was made out of various edible items, and should have had broader views, put on airs and pretended it was affiliated with something it called The Chicken of the Sea. Between them all the poor little Rabbit was made to feel himself very insignificant and commonplace, and the only person who was kind to him at all was the Cabernet Sauvignon.

The Cabernet Sauvignon had been in the kitchen longer than any of the others. He was so old that his label was starting to peel and showed the glass underneath, and most of the speckles in his cork had dulled to a uniform gray brown. He was wise, for he had seen a long succession of fancy foods arrive to boast and swagger, and by-and-by be forgotten about and grow strange green fuzz and begin to smell horrible, and he knew that they were only delicacies, and would never be truly enjoyed by anyone. For kitchen magic is very strange and wonderful, and only those foods that are aged and spirited and bubbly like the Cabernet Sauvignon understand all about it.

"What is REAL?" asked the Rabbit one day, when they were lying side by side near the hot water tap, before Dinah came to tidy the kitchen. "Does it mean costing eighty-three dollars an ounce and tasting nasty?"

"Real isn't how much you cost," said the Cabernet Sauvignon. "It's a thing that happens to you. When a child waits to eat you for a long, long time, not just to eat, but to REALLY savor you, then you become Real."

"Does it hurt?" asked the Rabbit.

"Sometimes," said the Cabernet Sauvignon, for he was always well-tempered. "When you are Real you don't mind being hurt."

"Does it happen all at once, like being popped into the microwave," he asked, "or bit by bit, like being broiled?"

"It doesn't happen all at once," said the Cabernet Sauvignon. "Microwaves NEVER cook anything that tastes real. Good food takes a long time. Generally, by the time you are Real, most of your coloring has changed, most of your flavoring has been replaced with herbs and spices, and you have silly little bits of parsley on your head. But these things don't matter at all, because once you are Real you can't be unappetizing, except to people who prefer fast food."

"I suppose you are Real?" said the Rabbit. And then he wished he had not said it, for he thought the Cabernet Sauvignon a little transparent. But the Cabernet Sauvignon only smiled.

"The Boy's parents made me Real," he said. "That was a great many years ago, when they still babbled in affectionate puppy love to each other, but once you are Real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always."

The Rabbit sighed. He thought it would be a long time before this magic called Real happened to him. He longed to know what it felt like; and yet the idea of growing dry and crusty and congealing on the bottom was rather sad. He wished that he could become it without these uncomfortable things happening to him.

There was a person called Dinah who ruled the kitchen. Sometimes she took no notice of the edibles lying about, and sometimes, for no reason whatever, she went swooping about like a great wind and hustled them away in cupboards. She called this "tidying up," and the foods all hated it, especially the overripe ones. The Rabbit didn't mind it so much, for wherever he was thrown, he rebounded.

One evening, when the Boy was going to bed, he couldn't find the cookies that he always ate with his milk. Dinah was in a hurry, and it was too much trouble to hunt for cookies at bedtime, so she simply looked about her, and seeing that the cupboard door stood open, she made a swoop.

"Here," she said, "take your old Bunny! He'll go well with milk!" And she dragged the rabbit out by one foot, and put him on the Boy's placemat.

That night, and for many nights after, the Velveeta Rabbit sat on the Boy's placemat. At first he was nervous about being eaten, but the Boy couldn't seem to bring himself to eat such an endearing piece of culinary art, and would just stare and run his fingers over the Rabbit's ears as he sipped his milk. Soon the rabbit grew to like it, for the Boy's gentle stroking felt very pleasant, and the Boy would pretend to give him sips of milk, and hop him around the placemat.

And so time went on, and the little Rabbit was very happy-so happy he never noticed how his beautiful Velveeta ears were getting stubbier and stubbier from stroking, and his feet were getting blunt, and there was a rancid smell coming from his chin where the Boy had dribbled milk on him.

Another week came, and the Boy began taking the Rabbit to school in his lunch box. At lunch time he would take the Rabbit out and stare at it, despite the jeers of his friends, who thought that a Boy who played with a bit of artificial cheese must be looney.

And once, when the Boy went back to his house, the Rabbit was left in the cold locker long after dusk, and Dinah had to come and look for him because the Boy couldn't go to sleep without drinking milk and playing with his bunny. He was covered in eraser rubbings and dust, and Dinah grumbled as she covered him in Saran Wrap and put him into the refrigerator.

"You must have your old Bunny!" she said. "Fancy all that fuss for a bit of pasteurized processed cheese food!"

The Boy sat up in bed and stretched out his hands.

"Give me my Bunny!" he said. "You mustn't say that. He's not imitation. He's REAL cheese!"

When the little Rabbit heard that, he was happy, for he knew that what the Cabernet Sauvignon had said was true at last. The kitchen magic had happened to him, and he was a commercial by-product no longer. He was real cheese. The Boy himself had said it.

That night he was almost too happy to sleep, and so much love stirred in his little dairy heart that it almost curdled. And into his orangish skin, that had gone hard and dry, there came a whitish tone, and an aged smell, so that even Dinah noticed it the next morning when she picked him up, and said, "I declare if that old Velveeta hasn't got quite a well-aged scent to it!"

That was a wonderful weekend!

Near the house where they lived was a shopping center, and in the late afternoon the Boy liked to go there to find quarters for the gum machines. One day he took the Velveeta Rabbit with him, and they wandered through the shopping mall, looking at toys and candies and all sorts of other things which spoiled Boys like. One afternoon, as they entered an old wooden shop, the Rabbit saw two strange beings staring at him.

They were cheeses, like himself, but with red wax coatings and tied in lovely string packages. They must have been well made, for they didn't get melty at all, and they were bunched together in round, solid, delicious-smelling wheels. The rabbit stared hard to see where the bits of tin foil had stuck to their skin rather than peeling off properly. But he couldn't see it. They were evidently a new kind of cheese altogether.

They stared at him, and the little Rabbit stared back. And all the time they smelled scrumptious.

"Why don't you get yourself served with a dry dinner wine?" one of them asked.

"I don't feel like it," said the Rabbit, for he didn't want to explain that the general consensus was that cheese previously covered in tin foil was not appropriate for serving with a dry dinner wine.

"Ho!" said the waxy cheese. "It's as tasty as anything." And he indicated a large poster showing a handsome platter of Ementhal Swiss served with Rosemary baguettes and Chardonnay. "I don't believe you can!"

"I can!" said the little Rabbit. "I can be served with anything!" He meant when the little boy ate and stared at him, but of course he didn't want to say so.

"Can you complement a good rye?" asked the waxy cheese.

That was a dreadful question, for the Velveteen Rabbit had no idea what a rye was! The boy only ate Wonder Kids or Roman Meal bread in front of him. He said nothing, hoping that the other cheeses wouldn't notice.

"I don't want to!" he said again.

But the aged cheeses have very sharp flavors, especially the cheddar, and they had never met anyone scented like this before.

"He hasn't got any aging!" one called out. "Fancy a fine cheese without any aging!" And he began to laugh.

"I have!" cried the little Rabbit. "I have got aging! I just have a muted coating!"

"Then prove it," said the fine cheese, and it got up on its end and rolled over toward the Rabbit. Suddenly it stopped and fell over on its side.

"He doesn't smell right!" he exclaimed. "He isn't a real cheese at all! He isn't real!"

"I am Real!" said the little Rabbit. "I am Real! The Boy said so!" And he nearly began to weep oils.

Just then the Boy came back, and picked up the little Rabbit, carrying him out the door.

"Please believe me!" called the little Rabbit. "Oh, do believe me! I know I am Real!"

But the Boy kept on, and the cheeses laughed inside their expensive shop.

"Oh, dear," thought the Rabbit. "Why did they not believe me? The Boy said I was Real."

For a long time that evening, he lay in the refrigerator, watching the Jello set, and thinking about what the cheeses had said.

Days passed, and the little Rabbit grew very old and smelly, but the Boy loved him just as much. He loved him so hard that his fingers permanently squeezed imprints in the Rabbit's shape, and his color began to turn green, and his ears broke off and were gobbled up by the dog. Soon the boy had squeezed him into a ball-like blob, and he scarcely looked like a rabbit any more, except to the Boy. To him he was always scrumptious, and that was all the Rabbit cared about. He didn't mind how he smelled to other people, because the kitchen magic had made him Real, and when you are Real rottenness doesn't matter.

And then the Boy went crazy.

He babbled incoherently, banged his head on walls, and ran up and down the street screaming, "I'm a chicken, I'm a chicken!" It was a long, weary time, for the Boy was too weird to eat properly, and he began devouring bizarre foods, such as marbles and coins and mayonnaise and Spam and Chef Boyardee. The Rabbit found it disconcerting to watch all these alien objects pass down the Boy's gullet, but he sat droopily in the refrigerator, and looked forward to the time when the Boy would be well again, and they would go out to the shopping center like they used to. Presently, the Boy's sanity returned, and the Boy got better. He was able to eat more edible foods, like Cream of Wheat, and peanut butter sandwiches.

One day the psychiatrist came into the house and began collecting items that he felt were a bad influence on the boy. Just then Dinah caught sight of the Rabbit.

"How about his old Bunny?" she asked.

"That?" said the psychiatrist. "Why, that's most likely the very source of the poor boy's problems!-throw it out at once. What? Nonsense! Feed him serious foods, like porridge. He mustn't be allowed to play with his food like that any more!"

And so the little Rabbit was put into a plastic bag with old corn husks and watermelon rinds and a lot of leftovers, and carried out to the end of the garden behind the playset. That was a fine place to make a compost pile, only the gardener was too busy trimming to use fertilizer right now.

That night the Boy had spaghetti, with garlic bread and chocolate pudding for desert. And while the Boy was eating, enjoying every bite, the little Rabbit lay with his head stuck partially into a rotten tomato, and he felt very lonely. He was feeling very hot and fluid, for he had always been used to sleeping in the refrigerator, and by this time his innards were quite green and liquid. Nearby he could see the thicket of bamboo, growing tall and close like a botanical prison. He thought of those long, cool hours on the Boy's placemat-how happy they were-and a great sadness came over him. He seemed to see all those hours pass before him, each more beautiful than the other, the cookie crumbs, the little milk dribbles, the chaotic, painful bouncing across the table. He thought of the Cabernet Sauvignon, so wise and spirited, and all that he had told him. Of what use was it to be loved and lose one's flavor and become Real if it all ended like this? And a wax tear, real wax, trickled down his little discolered Velveeta nose and fell to the ground.

And then a strange thing happened. For where the tear had fallen, a hoof poked out of the ground, a mysterious hoof, not like any of the dog's or cat's paws. It was attached to a leg covered with coarse brown hair, and was itself very hard and black. It was so bizarre that the little Rabbit forgot to cry, and just lay there watching it. And presently the hoof was followed by a huge mooing animal-a cow.

She was quite the loveliest cow in the whole world. Her horns were made of ivory, and there was a solid gold bell round her neck, and her moo was like heavenly music. And she came close to the little Rabbit and licked him up in her her tongue.

"Little Rabbit," she said, "don't you know who I am?"

The Rabbit looked up at her, and it seemed to him that he had seen her nose before, but he couldn't think where.

"I am the kitchen magic Cow," she said. "I take care of all the dairy products that the children have loved. Needless to say, this is the first job I've ever had. But I take them away and turn them Real."

"Wasn't I Real cheese before?" asked the little Rabbit.

"You were Real to the Boy," the Cow said, "and Real Disgusting to everyone else. But now you shall be Real Cheese to everyone."

And she slurped the Rabbit up in her tongue and swallowed him down.

The Rabbit spent many hours being spit up and rechewed, then shivering in strange agony as digestive juices finally managed to break him down, although they weren't happy about it, and told the Cow so with painful indigestion. Later the next morning, the Cow was milked, and the milk was taken and carefully processed into a delightfully tangy cheddar. The cheddar was coated in wax and taken to the cheese shop.

Once there the Rabbit sat quite still and never moved. For when he saw all those fine cheeses sitting about him he suddenly remembered about his peculiar odor, and he didn't want them to see that he contained artificial colors and flavors, as well as BHT to preserve freshness. He might have sat there a long time, too shy to speak, if just then he hadn't noticed a bottle of Chablis; and before he thought what he was doing, he complemented it.

And he found that he actually had flavor! Instead of a spongy consistency he had a waxy covering, red and unyielding, his odor was sharp and appealing, and his flavor was so yummy that his price sticker was well over six dollars! He was a Real Cheese at last, at home with the other cheeses.

Sunday passed, and Monday, and on Tuesday, when the Boy got out of school, he wandered over to the cheese shop. And while he was browsing, he noticed two cheeses sitting on the counter. One of them had an imprint on its wax; it was that of a small, shy, melting rabbit. And something about the odor to that cheese was so familiar that the Boy thought to himself: "Why that looks just like my old Bunny that was lost when I went bonkers!"

But he never knew that it really was his own Bunny, sitting on the counter and staring at the child who had first helped him to be Real.
  27. WELCOME
    TO MY HOMEPAGE

Good afternoon, friend, it's 12:37 PM and today is 6 May.
    You are visitor

View attachment ?counter=%7B68406809-391c-5624-515a-93d3ac66b7af%7

My new web page features some of my world ~~~welcome~~~

E-mail: Karendelac@aol.com

It is a very sad day.
    Fly high with the Angels Tom.
    You are one of a kind and you left a legacy.
    Los Angeles Times:

Thomas Kinkade Obituary click here

Tom in his studio in 1989 with a completed
    "Carmel, Sunset on Ocean Avenue" Painting

Tom at the White House presenting his painting
    "Lights of Liberty" to the President and First Lady

The wife and daughters he left behind

This is a very prestigious
    SOLID GOLD AWARD
    I will always treasure this award presented
    to me by Tom and the Thomas Kinkade Company

kinkade-award.jpg

BEFORE you send comments, suggestions or flames,
    READ and UNDERSTAND disclaimer.

DISCLAIMER
    CLICK HERE

karenaframe.jpg

bl_bar.gif

Artwork by Thomas Kinkade
    MY SPECIALITY IS THE RARER 1982 TO 1997
    THOMAS KINKADES... I have them all

CLICK HERE

I am a collector who specializes in Thomas Kinkade paintings. Thomas Kinkade is the only living artist who has sold more paintings than Vincent Van Gogh, Monet, Picasso, Gaugin, and Leonardo Da Vinci combined.
    You too can own a hand signed piece of this legendary artist. In acquiring my collection, I sometimes purchased out whole collections that overlapped into duplicates. This started my adventure of selling Thomas Kinkades on the secondary market.

** Featured Painting **
    The Christmas Cottage - 2007

UNIQUE 1-OF-A-KIND!
    WITH MOVIE CAST AND CREW SIGNATURES AND
    THOMAS KINKADE HAND SKETCH ON THE BACK

LARGE 25½" x 34" Signed and Numbered Limited Edition
    CERT #1 of 477

The images of this artwork are for illustration purposes only. Yours will be the edition and cert # you purchased.
    Click detail to magnify

Back of Canvas
    Click to see larger image

Movie Director Michael Campus watches Thomas Kinkade working on his painting
    "The Christmas Cottage"
    Click to see larger image

In 2007, this LARGE 25½" x 34" #1 Signed and Numbered Edition of The Christmas Cottage was presented the to cast and crew of Thom's Move where it was Sketched by Thomas Kinkade and signed by the cast and crew of the movie. This is absolutely a UNIQUE 1-OF-A-KIND Collectors item!
    The Christmas Cottage - 2007
    The painting The Christmas Cottage was inspired by the film Thomas Kinkade's "The Christmas Cottage" and the original artwork is featured in the movie! Thom has placed a total of five N's in The Christmas Cottage, as a continued tribute to his love for his wife Nanette. The actual cottage featured in The Christmas Cottage is located in Ft. Langley, Canada. In the movie, The Christmas Cottage represents the Kinkade family home, and is prominently featured in the film.
    ++++ Limited Edition FRAMED Signed and Numbered (S/N) CANVAS (Frame included! See below)
    ++++ Hand Embellished Oil Highlighting
    ++++ Signed with a forgery-proof DNA Matrix signature
    ++++ FRAMED in a Antique Gold Museum Quality Frame ~~ ready to hang!
    ++++ Brass Plaque with the legend "The Christmas Cottage ~~ Thomas Kinkade"
    ++++ There is no certificate. This canvas was sent to the movie set for Tom to sketch and the crew to autograph. I am willing to arrange a live phone call with the Director of The Christmas Cottage to establish Provenance.
    +++++ And this is what Thomas Kinkade said about this work +++++
    "I began my career creating art for an animated feature film, and it has been a life-long dream to tell some of the story of my own life — the story behind my art — through the medium of motion pictures. In the film, I’m featured at work, painting a study of Christmas Cottage, — the radiantly lit, loving home that sheltered and supported the development of my character. We are releasing the official Christmas Cottage print especially for my many loyal collectors."
    ~~Thomas Kinkade

NOW AVAILABLE!
    "Gone With The Wind"

Thomas Kinkade’s Gone With The Wind
    Inspired by the 1939 Classic Movie starring Starring Clark Gable and Vivien Leigh

Romeo and Juliet. Anthony and Cleopatra. History is filled with couples bound together forever in the social mind because of their undeniable and storied relationships. As it was with these others... so it is with Rhett and Scarlett. Indeed, to me, there has been no greater romance ever chronicled than that of the dashing hero and strong-willed heroine of Gone With The Wind. Perhaps it is the tragic backdrop of the Civil War that serves to enhance the emotional impact of this storied love affair. The ultimate triumph of the human spirit, so well displayed in the film's masterful conclusion kindles the romantic within me...as it can within you."
    black.gif
    Now available !
    CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS!

Thomas Kinkade’s Beauty and the Beast
    Sixth release in the Disney Dreams Collection is expected to be the most popular and demanded Thomas Kinkade Disney release ever! Thomas Kinkade has spent over 700 studio hours on this painting which is the most he has ever spent on any painting.

Beauty and the Beast Falling in Love features the 4th of 6 Princess to be painted by Thom. Beauty joins the other current Princesses: Snow White, Cinderella, and Tiana (From Princess & The Frog)
    MORE... Click HERE!
    Wizard of Oz: Dorothy Discovers the Emerald City
    In June of 2008 The Wizard of Oz was ranked #1 on the American Film Institute's list of the 10 greatest films in the Fantasy genre. A recent study claimed that this is the most watched movie in film history, largely due to the number of television screenings each year as well as video which has enabled children of every generation to see it. MORE... Click HERE!
    Thomas Kinkade signs with CAA
    Popular artist has sold $4 billion in paintings
    By MARC GRASER, Variety.com

Thomas Kinkade has inked with Creative Artists Agency.
    Artist has signed with the tenpercentery in an effort to seek out TV, film and Internet projects.
    CAA will rep both the artist and his company, which has earned more than $4 billion over the past 15 years from selling paintings and licensed merchandise. Move comes after his painting "The Christmas Cottage" was adapted as a direct-to-homevid pic that was released by Lionsgate in November. It's the first of a series of planned homevids based on Kinkade's early years as an artist.
    Kinkade continues to be managed by Dan Spilo of Crosby/Spilo Management.

Take a look at these offerings
    (Email me if there is something not listed as I have a lot more)

CLICK HERE

Thomas Kinkade images are beautiful in any light but the illuminist technique mastered by Thom, a main feature of the artworks, is best viewed with proper lighting. We carry picture lights with cords and dimmers which give you the gallery feel at home. The Traditional Series gallery lights are sleek and stylish with a unique design fashioned to compliment any décor.
    Visit my Lighting Page for Hobby Hill® Gallery Lighting Solutions for your Kinkade

Thomas Kinkade introduces his Disney painting
    "Tinker Bell and Peter Pan Fly to Neverland"
    the third painting in his new "Timeless Disney Dreams" series.

"My 'Disney Dreams Collection' celebrates great moments from Walt Disney Films. I call these paintings 'narrative panoramas' because each painting tells the entire story of the film in one image." ~~ Thomas Kinkade

CLICK HERE
    ABOUT TINKER BELL AND PETER PAN FLY TO NEVERLAND

A
    s the third piece in my Disney Dreams Collection, Tinker Bell and Peter Pan Fly to Neverland promises to be my most exciting work yet! The Peter Pan story presents the wondrous fantasies of youth: secret island hideaways, visions of mermaids and pirates, and the irresistible urge to fly high above the world. I am powerfully aware of the tug of youthful dreams – might even say that as an artist I strive to stay constantly connected with the wide-eyed wonder of childhood.

As with the first two paintings in my twelve piece Disney Dreams Collection (affectionately referred to as the “Disney dozen” by diehard collectors!), I try to tell the whole story in a single image – what I refer to as a “narrative panorama”. We see Neverland in the distance, just below the “second star to the right”, an enchanting land rising above the clouds. As the moon bathes the scene with its silvery light, the clouds take shape, if only in our imagination, as characters from the adventure – Captain Hook, Smee, the Lost Boys and the ubiquitous ticking crocodile. Below us we see London, its lights twinkling with a radiant glow, as the eternal waters of the Thames flow off to distant horizons.

For me, the central character of the story will always remain Tinker Bell, the enchanted fairy princess who makes the entire journey of imagination possible. As the bells of Big Ben begin to toll in the evening air, won’t you grab a handful of Tinker Bell’s pixie dust, and join me on the adventure of a lifetime? As Peter Pan put it, 'Come on everybody, here we go…' -Thomas Kinkade

black.gif
    # Thom has placed a total of 25 N’s in Tinker Bell and Peter Pan Fly to Neverland as tribute to his love for his wife Nanette, as well as in celebration for his 25 years as a published artist.

# The clock tells the time of 8:02 — in the movie when Peter and the Darlings land on Big Ben, it is 8:04 — but Thom took artistic liberty and changed it in celebration of the year he and Nanette married: 1982.

# Thom has incorporated many hidden Mickeys in Tinker Bell and Peter Pan Fly to Neverland, including a Mickey balloon seller in the city. Can you find them all?

# Take a look at the upper left of Tinker Bell and Peter Pan Fly to Neverland and you will see Neverland, complete with an Indian encampment, Captain Hook’s pirate ship, the Mermaid lagoon and more!

# The clouds represent the transition from the clearly detailed city of London below to the gossamer world of childhood dreams and fantasy — and Neverland — above. Where “time is never planned!”

# Remember in the story that as the children return to London they look back to find the sailing ship “disappearing” in the clouds? What and who else are hiding in the clouds in Tinker Bell and Peter Pan Fly to Neverland? Can you find Captain Hook, Smee, and the Lost Boys? Do you hear the Crocodile ticking?

# There’s also a tribute to the two previous Disney Dreams Collection “stars”! Can you find Snow White and Pinocchio?

"Snow White Discovers the Cottage"
    by Thomas Kinkade
    The first painting in his new "Timeless Disney Dreams" series.

CLICK HERE
    ABOUT SNOW WHITE DISCOVERS THE COTTAGE

T
    homas Kinkade worked on this masterpiece, "Snow White Discovers the Cottage", for two and a half months, spending hundreds of hours to create a timeless fairytale image. This first image in the series honors two of Thom's greatest ideals-home and family-and the spiritual sense of the destiny that we all possess-returning home. Snow White has just found her true family and safety, and is at peace with nature. Thom has also included in the image as a symbol of wisdom.
    Thomas Kinkade has hidden a total of seven N's on "Snow White Discovers the Cottage", as a tribute to his wife Nanette. And, to honor this new collection of Disney favorites, there are also seven Mickey silhouettes hidden in the image --One for each Dwarf.

T
    homas Kinkade said about this painting "As a child my imagination was stirred by the great animated films of Walt Disney. Imagine my delight when Disney recently opened their archives to me as I prepared for my first-ever series of images inspired by classic Disney moments.

In the first piece of this series, Snow White's world is alive with color. The Prince's castle where Snow White will eventually discover happiness looms majestically in the distance, while a foaming waterfall and fanciful animals remind us that Snow White is at peace with all of nature. Of course, I also included my iconic colorful flowers which festoon the scene with hopeful reminders of spring.

I hope that Snow White Discovers the Cottage will be a fairy tale come true for Disney and Kinkade collectors everywhere." ~~Thomas Kinkade

black.gif

"Cinderella Wishes Upon A Dream"
    The fourth painting in the "Timeless Disney Dreams" series.

"My 'Disney Dreams Collection' celebrates great moments from Walt Disney Films. I call these paintings 'narrative panoramas' because each painting tells the entire story of the film in one image." ~~ Thomas Kinkade

CLICK HERE
    ABOUT CINDERELLA WISHES UPON A DREAM
    C
    inderella Wishes Upon A Dream, fourth piece in my popular Disney Dreams Collection, has given me the chance to push the limits of my ability farther than I ever have. Hundreds of hours of detailing were required to capture a setting magical enough for a princess and her charming prince. On the towering mountain in the distance we see Cinderella's castle, a vision inspired by the movie. Coming down from the castle road we see Cinderella's horseman and coach, galloping towards the sleeping village below.

As Cinderella and her prince cross the stone bridge over the lover's reflecting pool, we pause to enjoy the numerous details that make this scene so inviting. Cinderella's many friends are here. The whimsical mice with their charming antics can be found dotted around the scene (see how many you can count!). Cinderella's other tiny helpers, the colorful birds of the kingdom have built a nest in the tree house hidden in the foliage. Flowers glow in abundance, while overhead the stars twinkle radiantly. The entire scene seems aglow with the magical blessing of the Fairy Godmother, who rides atop a splendid rainbow at the top of the painting. The stone statue in the garden at the lower right suggests Cinderella's years of drudgery, yet the sparkling gown she wears reminds us that dreams really do come true. Lucifer the cat is busy tormenting the playful mice, while the stepmother and stepsisters look upon the sweethearts with amazement and perhaps a hint of joy. The king and his duke, fashioned as weathered chimney pots in my painting, gaze with delight at the goings on. I've put tributes to my earlier Disney collection - Snow White, Pinocchio, and even Peter Pan and Tinker Bell can be found by a patient viewer. This is proof positive that for Cinderella's deepest wishes to come true, she'll need a little help from her friends! -Thomas Kinkade

black.gif

Thomas Kinkade's Disney Paintings

Disneyland 50th Anniversary
    A New Day at the Cinderella Castle
    The Princess and the Frog
    ~~~ DISNEY DREAMS COLLECTION ~~~

Snow White Discovers The Cottage
    Pinocchio Wishes Upon a Star
    Tinker Bell and Peter Pan Fly to Neverland

Cinderella Wishes Upon A Dream
    Bambi’s First Year
    Beauty and the Beast Falling in Love

The Lion King
    Sleeping Beauty
    The Little Mermaid

squidoo50.jpg ~~ VISIT MY NEW SQUIDOO LENSES! ~~ squidoo50-r.jpg
    Would you like to share my passion for all things TITANIC?
    CLICK HERE

Please visit this site! WINNER of best Lens (site) in 2007
    Would you like to share my passion for birds?
    CLICK HERE

Do you have questions about Thomas Kinkade Artwork?
    CLICK HERE

Also, please visit my other related pages
    Hobby Hill Lighting Thomas Kinkade Frames

I invite you to watch a short movie on the Dancing Bears of India. This is something I feel passionate about and am supporting with $$$$. All my Kinkade clients have contributed to saving a Bear cub and its life of brutality.
    A Wildlife SOS to save Bears
    Click here to watch Movie

CLICK HERE TO LEARN ALL ABOUT THE DANCING BEARS OF INDIA

~~ Karen's RECOMMENDED sites ~~
    Saving The Dancing Bears Of India
    Kartick Satyanarayan - Champion of India's Dancing Bears

I received an Award from the
    Rescue Shelter in India SOS Wildlife

red_bar.gif
    GLOBAL WARMING

Carbon dioxide and other gases warm the surface of the planet naturally by trapping solar heat in the atmosphere. This is a good thing because it keeps our planet habitable. HOWEVER, by burning fossil fuels such as coal, gas and oil and clearing forests we have dramatically increased the amount of carbon dioxide in the Earth’s atmosphere and TEMPERATURES ARE RISING!
    ~~~ This issue is what's MOST on my mind and should be on yours as well! ~~~
    I strongly recommend you see the movie "An Inconvenient Truth"
    An Inconvenient Truth - TAKE ACTION
    Important site to visit
    Al Gore 2008

red_bar.gif

~~ ANIMAL PLANET ~~
    Jane Goodall's Heros
    Few people are more dedicated or effective at improving the environment than Dr. Jane Goodall. Her pioneering work to study and protect chimpanzees is legendary, and perhaps her greatest role is that of an inspirational hero to others. Dr. Goodall has the unique ability to motivate and encourage others who in turn inspire her.
    ~~ WALKING WITH JAGUARS ~~
    In many ways Jaguars are the most complete of all cats. It’s kinda sad that their numbers are shrinking in the wild over time.

The Comunidad Inti Wara Yassi animal rescue centre
    The Comunidad Inti Wara Yassi (CIWY) is a unique animal rescue centre where locals and volunteers help to rehabilitate animals, such as the puma through direct contact.
    United Hope for Animals

United Hope for Animals is a non-profit organization committed to ending the suffering and mistreatment of dogs and cats in Tijuana and Southern California. Through us, these animals benefit from spay and neuter services in areas where families cannot afford them; rescue, adoption and foster care where- and whenever possible; and additional support and education for those who will care for them.
    United Hope for Animals
    ( http://www.hope4animals.org )

red_bar.gif

Secret Worlds: The Universe Within
    It begins as a view of the Milky Way Galaxy viewed from a distance of 10 million light years and then Zooms in towards Earth in powers of ten. 10 million, to one million, to 100,000 light years and then it Finally reaches a large Oak tree. Once you click on the site, the software does all the work. Sit back and imagine how complex our Universe is! You can play it forward and backward to Be amazed over and over.
    At the end it says AUTO....click on that and review the process in reverse!

CLICK HERE

Gov. Schwarzenegger Signs Landmark Egg Bill
    California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger has signed A.B. 1437, a bill backed by The HSUS that requires that starting in 2015 all shell (whole) eggs sold in California must come from hens who were able to stand up, lie down, turn around, and fully extend their limbs without touching one another or the sides of an enclosure. In other words: California will become a cage-free state. CLICK HERE TO READ MORE....

WONDERFUL FOR ALL TRUE AMERICANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Aladdin Casino Incident of Linda Rondstadt You may recall, the Aladdin Casino in Las Vegas "threw out" Linda Ronstadt for her anti American stance while performing. This caused Michael Moore to send a strong letter of complaint to the President of the Aladdin. Here is his letter, and the reply from Mr. Timmins.
    As you most likely know, Michael Moore posted the following letter:
    CLICK HERE TO SEE MOORE'S LETTER

In response to Moore's letter Bill Timmins, President Aladdin Casino and Hotel Las Vegas, NV replied with tihis letter
    CLICK HERE TO SEE TIMMONS' RESPONSE LETTER

- QUOTE OF THE WEEK -

"GREAT SPIRITS HAVE ALWAYS ENCOUNTERED VIOLENT OPPOSITION FROM MEDIOCRE MINDS"
    --Einstein
    You are invited to submit a quote by filling out my survey form at the bottom of this page
    - Previous Quotes -

WHAT IS AN AMERICAN?
    A Pakistan newspaper recently published an offer of a reward to anyone who killed an American, any American. So I just thought I would write to let them know what an American is, so they would know when they found one.
    [MORE]

~~~ HERE IS THE TRUTH ABOUT GUANTANAMO ~~~
    Once again Charlie Daniels speaks his feelings and once again he is right on the money. Charlie needs to be writing for a major news magazine.
    Click HERE to read his observations

eagle1.gif

~ OPERATION ENDURING FREEDOM ~
    "The hour is coming when America will act, and you will make us proud." -- George W. Bush, 20 Sept 2001

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE SOLDIERS, SAILORS, MARINES, AIRMEN, AND NAVY PILOTS IN THE DAYS AHEAD AS YOU DEAL WITH THOSE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTACK ON OUR GREAT NATION AND THOSE WHO ATTEMPT TO HIDE THESE COWARDS FROM THE LIGHT OF JUSTICE!

starbar.gif

§ YOU WILL BE MOVED TO CLICK ON THIS LINK §

IF I DIE BEFORE YOU WAKE

Something to ponder...
    The current U.S. National Debt is now
    [IMG]
    The National Debt has continued to increase an average of
    $1.62 billion ($1,620,000,000.00)
    PER DAYsince September 30, 2004

AMERICA: THE GOOD NEIGHBOR
    A TRIBUTE TO THE UNITED STATES

One of the best editorials that I have
    ever read regarding the United States.

(Click on Image)
    bl_bar.gif

Tell a friend about my site!Click the button below to send them a note to check it out!
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    (Click on Image to send Mail)

BEFORE you send comments, suggestions or flames,
    READ and UNDERSTAND disclaimer.

DISCLAIMER
    CLICK HERE

[IMG]
    Copyright 2001-2013 KarendelaC@aol.com All rights reserved
    Free counters provided by Andale.
    Last update: 01/06/2013 06:08:52
    • Dislike Dislike x 1

28. ABOUT MYSELF
    Kinkade Art Dealer
    ~~ I might be most known as a successful Art dealer

Animal Lover
    While I admire beautiful Art, and especially Thomas Kinkade as an Artist, I am well aware that the acquisition of beautiful Art does absolutely nothing to help tortured animals that has become more and more my focus and commitment to handle.
    ~~ Here's what my attention is on the most.

ap_bear_dancing_071214_ms.jpg
    Animal trainer Umesh Bhandari makes "Bhaloo" the bear dance to the rhythm of his stick at Udhna town, 220 miles north of Bombay, Friday, July 25, 1997. Bhaloo and Umesh perform on the express highway leading to north India and attract passing vehicles to fund their shows. (Sherwin Crasto/ AP Photo ) Courtesy ABC newsGood news!!!
    Click this link to see how many of the bears have already been rescued ....and where the Bear Shelters are. There are still approx 1000 bears out on the Streets of India.
    Wildlife Rescue in India

I invite you to watch a short movie on the Dancing Bears of India. This is something I feel passionate about and am supporting with $$$$. All my Kinkade clients have contributed to saving a Bear cub and its life of brutality.
    A Wildlife SOS movie to save the Dancing Bears of India
    Click here to watch Movie My biggest focus at this time is this ~~
    The trade in dancing bears has been illegal in India since 1972, but kalandar nomads still use bears on the streets to beg money from tourists. Indian dancing bears are sloth bears that have been poached from the wild as tiny cubs. Any cub that survives this trauma is destined for a life of misery and pain, beaten and abused to make him 'dance.'
    More about the bears

If these links struck a cord and you want to read more click here ~~
    IAR has been campaigning to free the bears since 2002 when our first sanctuary opened in Agra, India

Bear Cruelty is Legal in China. There are no laws against it
    "You can tell about the character of a Country by the way it treats its animals"
    (Mahatma Gandhi)

caged_bear.jpg
    Bear Farming

Thousands of bears are being kept in "torture chambers" to produce bile for the traditional Chinese medicine market, wildlife campaigners say. The London-based World Society for the Protection of Animals (WSPA) has published the results of a two-year undercover investigation into 12 bear bile farms in China.

The survey has been released to coincide with a major international conference on endangered species.
    Dozens of bears, kept alive only for their bile, were trapped in cages so small they couldn't move, their bellies spiked with crude, dirty, often- infected devices to allow the farmers to "milk" their bile twice a day and sell the fluid secreted by the liver as medicine.
    bear_harness.jpg
    In the 1980's, China set up bear farms to extract the bile from the gallbladders of living bears. Despite its original intentions to 'conserve' bears, farming bears has created problems of its own. Over 7,000 bears, originally taken from the wild are kept in bear farms in China. This is cheaper than breeding bears in captivity.
    Because of the demand for stock bear farms, as few as 12,000 bears may be left locally in the wild. As it is cheaper, farmed bile has actually increased the market for bear parts. Farmed bile is smuggled all over the world, but it is still viewed as inferior to bile from a wild bear because of the poor conditions in the farms.
    Wild bears continue to be poached for their gall in China. At the farms, bile is surgically extracted from the gall bladder through a steel tube surgically inserted into the body of the bear. This device often causes pain and infection. The bears are kept in very small cages in which they can barely move. As well as destroying their muscles and bones, this confinement causes deep psychological disturbance to the animals. Most sway from side to side repetitively. Compared to an average twenty-five year life expectancy in the wild, farmed bears usually only survive between four and ten years. Physically debilitated and psychologically disturbed, these bears can never be released back into the wild but can thankfully be transferred to a sanctuary such as those operated by Animals Asia Foundation or WSPA so that they may lead a relatively much healthier life.
    Both farmed and wild captured or poached bears will have their fat, skin, paws, bones, claws and other parts removed for use in traditional medicines, meals in expensive restaurants or as charms.

Barbaric Torture
    Over 7,000 bears are kept in bear farms in China. In the farms, bile from the gall is extracted through a steel tube surgically inserted into the body of the bear. This process causes extreme pain, infection and distress. The bears are kept in very small cages in which they can barely move. As well as destroying their muscles and bones, this cruel confinement causes deep psychological disturbance to the bears.
    Compared with the average 25 year life expectancy of a wild bear, these caged creatures only survive about 4 years and slowly die of extreme torture
    Consumers
    The largest consumers of bear products are Korea, Taiwan, Japan, China and Asian communities through out the world.
    Alternatives
    Ready alternatives are available in traditional Chinese medicine from herbs. There is even a synthetic version of bear gall made from cow gall known as UDCA. This is manufactured in large quantities and is widely available at a fraction of the cost of bear gall.
    There is not one shred of evidence that Bear bile treats anything or anyone. Yet these brutal Chinese torture the bear without any anesthesia, 24/7/365

Chinese Torture of Bears
    Bears are hunted legally for recreation in China. They are also poached for their skins as rugs and trophies. Body parts from bears are used to supply the traditional Chinese medicine trade and exotic meat market. Their Paws are cut off while they are still alive to use for "Bear soup."
    See more links on this~~~
    'Torture chamber' agony of China's bears
    The Unbearable Trade in Bear Parts and Bile
    AND THIS IS THE ORGANIZATION THAT WORKS TIRELESSLY TO RESCUE THEM
    AF - China Bear Rescue

BEARS, Bears and More BEARS!

bear2.jpg bear3.jpg bear4.jpg
    bear5.jpg

SEVERE ANIMAL TORTURE AS ENTERTAINMENT IN CHINA ZOOS
    CLICK HER TO SEE MORE

"It's almost a form of child abuse," says Carol McKenna of the OneVoice animal welfare group. "The cruelty of Chinese zoos is disgusting, but think of the impact on the children watching it. What kind of future is there for China if its children think this kind of cruelty is normal?"

lions.jpg
    But the cruelty of Badaling doesn't stop with [ripping] animals apart. For those who can still stomach it, the zoo has numerous traumatised animals to gawp at.

A pair of endangered moon bears with rusting steel nose rings are chained up in cages so small that they cannot even turn around.

One has clearly gone mad and spends most of its time shaking its head and bashing into the walls of its prison.

There are numerous other creatures, including tigers, which also appear to have been driven insane by captivity. Predictably, they are kept in cramped, filthy conditions.

Main Page
    bl_bds.gif
    Copyright 2013 KarendelaC@aol.com All rights reserved

29. KAREN DE LA CARRIER IS A FREEZONER AND USES MIND CONTROL TECHNIQUES ON PEOPLE AND REMOVES BTs AND CLUSTERS FROM THEIR BODIES INSTEAD OF SENDING THEM TO A DOCTOR. SHE IS ALSO FRIENDS OF PEOPLE THAT RUNS SAUNAS AND "PURIFS" OUT OF THEIR HOUSES POISONING PEOPLE UNDER THE GUISE OF RELIGION. SHE IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED.
  30. Anonymous Member

Perhaps arlene has a need to report 'stats' 'upline'.

E.g. number of posts per day or DL-smears per day or something.

(Or maybe arlene is just an obsessive weirdo).

Geese.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  31. David, My Love,

Please, stop hiding from the past and face your accusations and respond to the inquiries. I thought better of you than this. I never though you were a coward and a snitch.

Please tell us the truth.
    Arlene
    This message by Arlene has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  32. Dear David,

I know you loved me, ebven though I never took your advances seriously. I wrote everything on my diary and now the cult has it.

Please, let me know whatever it is that I felt for you was not in vain. Tell me the truth about our past.

Did you abuse your daughter? Did you abuse your wife and friends?

Do you have ANY friends really?

Do you?

Yours Always, Arlene.
    Arlene
    This message by Arlene has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  33. cTp Member

This thread

meyers.gif
    • Like Like x 3