Customize

Thread Derail Graveyard

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mark Cabian, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Just matching the reader, love.
    Arlene
    This message by Arlene has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  2. fefe Member

[IMG]

this is not /pol/
  3. David,

I still think of you every day. Please, don't talk bad about the place we met.

Yours Always, Arlene
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  4. David,

I still think of you every day. Please, don't talk bad about the place we met.

Yours Always, Arlene
    Arlene
    • Dislike Dislike x 6
  5. Just like you, honey, just like you.

Yours Always, Arlene
    Arlene
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
  6. Anon_With_Fro Member

7. Anonymous Member

Arlene
    I think about you everyday, and how you got sucked into a cult because you were easily manipulated. I think about how you went through a detox that has absolutely no basis in science, and has been debunked by real scientists, with facts. I think about how you've given up your choices and are "KSW" I wonder about your family and loved ones, I wonder how much you get to see or contact them. I know you must miss those close family bonds you used to have. I think about how hard it must be for you to hear these things, things you know are true. How that must conflict with what you are being told to believe and that you hold as "true for you". Let me let you in on a secret. While everyone views the world in different ways (so there is some variation in "truth") There is no variation in observable scientific fact, something that can be recreated time and again to the same effects, with the same observations being made. Like the scientific fact that drugs are not stored in the body's fat cells, or the scientific fact that one doesn't "Sweat out" toxins in any kind of significant levels... because that is what the liver and kidneys are for. I wish you luck, and I hope that someday you look into real medical science, the kind that has been proven time and again.
    Your Always, Anonymous
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Intelligence Member

Unforunately, the 'Arlene' that the troll is referring to is the one I met at NN TR.

Knowing that she had a liver disease, the dangerous CULT still stuck her in their TOXIC 'Niacin-Sauna'.

The evidence of damage done, was in her Autopsy/Coroner's Report.

Troll is a desperate, mind-games player trying to WIN the GAME:)

*TICK-TOCK*

• Like Like x 7
  9. Anonymous Member

You must be on the right track, David, because the 'handling' attempted on this forum reeks of desperation, and is a complete failure.
    • Like Like x 6
  10. Anonymous Member

Hi

We are searching for some pro hackers to hack Stock Market main sites in Iran and bring down the stock market in Iran. That is as a demonstration for lack of human rights and democracy in Iran. the sites are listed below:

www.codal.ir
    www.tsetmc.ir

If you can hack them (especially the first one), then you'll hear the great feedbacks in news. That's an interesting one. hope you can do it.

Regards,
    Anti Stock Exchange of Iran
    Anonymous
    This message by Anonymous has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
  11. Anonymous Member

WWP doesn't endorse or do illegal activities. Please, don't promote illegalities here.
    • Like Like x 4
  12. Random guy Member

Yeah, that was a low blow, even for OSA. Keep up the good work David, and remember to take care of yourself!
    • Like Like x 5
  13. Arlene
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  14. Was Arlene one of the ones to got into the cult, David? you knew better, you knew the NarCONon cult was a fucking lie and you did not get her out of there. Not cool, bro, not cool.
    Drugsrock
    This message by Drugsrock has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  15. Anonymous Member

^^^^ignore the troll^^^^
  16. Anonymous Member

But first, dislike the troll into non-existence.
    • Like Like x 3
  17. PS I supported Prop 8, same sex marriage should not be legal!
  18. Anonymous Member

19. blah blah but no answers to the questions. what are you afraid of, Mr. LoveyDovey?

keep-calm-and-answer-the-question-12.png
    Arlene
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  20. Anonymous Member

They're so cute when they're trying to be edgy, doncha think?
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

Yep!

Complete Dianetics Kit.jpg
  22. David Love,

keep-calm-and-don-t-be-a-pussy-6.png

Answer, nao!
    cowardur
    This message by cowardur has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  23. Anonymous Member

Seriously, this is getting to be very old. Did they tell you to use lots of memes when you speak to us? Did they mention that we really don't do that so much any more? Yeah, they should have

Anyway, back to the matter at hand, please go away and stop embarrassing yourself. No one here wants the answers you seek because no one here gives a shit. We know who you are and what you are doing. It is sad and pathetic.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. g74c9tvreu.jpg g74c9tvreu.jpg http://captionsearch.com/image.php?id=174
    lulzsecmuhaha
    This message by lulzsecmuhaha has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  25. Carol Nyburg ~~ Preview.

(Jason Barclay continuing story and how he escaped coming soon.)

Homepage

Follow me on Twitter @KarendlaCariere
    ks-2.jpg
  26. David,

Please tell me you were not in jail twice. tell you you did not throw your wife under the bus, or your best friend. Please tell me so! You are breaking my heart! Please tell me you did not snitch for the cops!

I am up here in heaven looking down watching this and it is painful. Please tell me the truth, you know I will forgive you.

Yours Always, Arlene
    Arlene
    • Dislike Dislike x 6
  27. peterstorm Member

Desperate much? You're gonna have to wait and read the book...
    • Like Like x 3
  28. I forgive you Heber, I know David Miscavige will beat you if you don't say that.

I still love you. Truly Yours, Karen

fun-dp.jpg

29. I hope David Love's book is better than mine
  30. I would like to just let people know that is not my real face in these videos!
    [IMG]
  31. They just keep getting better don't they!

[IMG][IMG]
  32. Arlene
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  33. Anonymous Member

34. Anonymous Member

Dear Arlene:

You have been doing this close to a month (at the time of this posting). Maybe you are unaware of this but you are being just a disruptive pest.

Maybe you are a slow learner, but chances are: If this person you want answers from hasn't answered them by now, you aren't going to get an answer. EVER. No matter how many times you post your rants and links nobody gives a fuck about or retarded enough to fall for your obvious trap, you are no better off than you started off with. However, the exception is that now nobody is going to take you seriously and your credibility is non-existant.

Honestly David Miscavage, if that is the David you keep harping about, does not read this site nor will he. So demanding answers from him via this site makes no sense whatsoever. He probably doesn't even know this site exists, so being the obnoxious faggot you are being is absolutely pointless and nowhere near cute or amusing.

Feel free to disagree, but facts are facts. Please go back to your blog and let the big boys take care of this business.

Love,

Anonymous
  35. Anonymous Member

My understanding is that the David whom user arlene is trying to smear/provoke is David Love (famed and most excellent anti-Narconon campaigner), not David Miscavige (short-arsed cultist who hits his staff).

DL definitely does read WWP but has too much sense to allow himself to be so easily trolled. Which is good.
  36. Anonymous Member

Yeah, but apparently this arlene missed the memo that David Love isn't easily trolled and/or has no fucks to give this arlene. Either that or arlene is uber fucking retarded and believes repeated faggotry will somehow win brownie points.

I say the latter.
    • Like Like x 3
  37. Karen wants more money, with DM out of Scientology she and her buddies the M&M twins wil be in a better position to make more with LRH's scam.

[IMG]
    http://barbaraschwarz.wordpress.com/2013/03/20/blues-is-so-much-better-than-rap-or-hiphop/
  38. tumblr_mfzd3iifgX1r5ggl3o1_500_zps901e18bd.jpg
    • Dislike Dislike x 1