Customize

Thread Derail Graveyard

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mark Cabian, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

^^Quoted for truth^^^^
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Horseradish Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

soooooo .... all that drama and shit but the questions still remain. David, did you go to jail twice or not? were you a snitch to the cops or not?

David said to ask away, so I am asking.
    Anonymous
    This message by Anonymous has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  4. Anonymous Member

Dave,
    I and 99.99999% of the individuals do not expect you to respond to negative comments, please don’t waste your time responding. You have a mission stay on track.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Anonymous Member

what the fuck, you all keep on trying to figure out when the page was made and miss the obvious point. it doesn't fucking matter when.

The question still stand, as David himself said "ask away".

Did David Love go to jail twice? Was David Love/Forlund a snitch for the cops?

Waiting, Hobson :)
    Anonymous
    This message by Anonymous has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  6. Anonymous Member

I do want answers and David himself said to ask and he would answer.
  7. Anonymous Member

8. DeathHamster Member

9. Anonymous Member

NO, Intelligence didn't say he would answer. That's why he's Intelligence and you're not.

Must be a bitch not getting whar you want!
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Orly?? fuck off and die, moron...

So David, what is gonna be? are you going to answer or hide again?
    davidlies
    This message by davidlies has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  11. SMs

^^
    LULZ you are not that "intelligent", read the quoted post from DL, ktks
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. It does not really matter when it was posted. Either way that site makes some heavy accusations and Love said he would answer them.

OSA still waiting, Loveydove :)

PS: I am OSA
    osawantsanswers
    This message by osawantsanswers has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  13. Ogsonofgroo Member

Let OSA wait, forever, bunch of dumb brain-wash cunts. DEL, you keep on keepin' on man, you must be doing something right 'cause they're all pissed off.

Truth hurts eh, take that CULT! *swings a steel toe*
    • Like Like x 4
  14. Anonymous Member

We've been over this. No one cares..
    • Like Like x 2
  15. raboon Member

This is still my favorite thread.
  16. My favorite thread so far as well, reminds me of the old Hobson threads where he always tried to avoid answering questions and attacked instead.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. Hey guys, it was not me, seriously, I was sick and ill from my drug addiction. I really loved my wife and my daughter, but understand that sometimes collateral damage happens and there is no way to avoid doing some damage while moving on up a little higher.
    david forslund
    This message by david forslund has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  18. agreed
  19. Anonymous Member

I am back after a short hiatus and catching up with the forums ..... David, it seems you have disappeared from WWP since you promised to answer questions posed. What's the haps, bro? cool feet? ;)
    Anonymous
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  20. Anonymous Member

Once more, pay attention, we don't care.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Who's David?
  22. Anonymous Member

I do, faggot.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  23. We haven't had a thread this good since wwp imploded a long time ago!
  24. Anonymous Member

i wanna know ... :p
  25. Anonymous Member

Why?
  26. because

David, where have you been, bro? hiding from answering the questions? come on! you can do it ... all night long!

dooo eeeetttT!!!!!
    WonderingAlso
    This message by WonderingAlso has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  27. Anonymous Member

The horse, its dead, can you stop kicking it plz!
    • Like Like x 1
  28. This horse is alive and kickin' and wants answers and still not a peep from Mr. Love for days ....... despite the fact that the website might be OSA, the dox speak by themselves and the questions still stand. was David ever in jail? Was David ever a snitch for the cops? Did David ever set someone up to get arrested? Did Davis ever setup his wife? What say you, Mr. Love?

Thanks in advance :p
  29. Anonymous Member

Why?
  30. Anonymous Member

Forget that "why". I know why. David starts getting the dead agent stuff about the time something big happens.
    Oh DEL, what is going on that anons can't wait to hear about?

brb/popcorn
  31. Anonymous Member

Mr. Love has previously explained, on this forum, that all of these issues will be covered in detail in his forthcoming book(s). Be patient. These things do take time.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Anonymous Member

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  33. Anonymous Member

Rumor has it that Narconon Arrowhead is being closed. May be the reason the idiot squad is out trying desperately to discredit David. Oh I so hope that is the reason!!!!
    • Like Like x 2
  34. thequestion
    This message by thequestion has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  35. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  36. omg how long until David Love stops hiding from WWP posters asking him to answer the question. I mean, wtf, he SAID HE WOULD!
    answerplz
    This message by answerplz has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  37. Ogsonofgroo Member

Posting in this stupid thread is like jumping into a pool of retarded dolphins, they haz no porpoise. Where's that bottle of brain-wash??
    *glug-glug-glug* Ahhhhhhhhh.

Now, ya bunch of frikken no-minds (or just the one I suspect), David L. got more done in a year than most of you have in a lifetime, are you fucking an idiot? If so, please stop, its hurting yer dog's feelings.
    • Like Like x 3
  38. still waiting for answers, David <3
    Arlene
    This message by Arlene has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  39. Anonymous Member

You are truly low