Customize

Thread Derail Graveyard

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mark Cabian, Jan 24, 2011.

1. tumblr_mjdv8x2pwa1qzfsnio1_500.jpg
  2. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Thanks. Now I am in the mood for crab legs.
  3. Crab pics only!

giantcrabcw2.png
  4. tumblr_m6qegx93Nc1rxcnu2o1_500.jpg
  5. fishypants Moderator

^ Not a derail from the topic of the Like/Dislike/Agree/Informative/BadSpelling/DIAF icons.

^ Also not a derail. bytock is remarking that the icons are hard on the eyes, particularly when deployed in unison. If I understand correctly.

train_derail.jpg

Now THAT is what a derail looks like.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I was just remarking how captivatingly beautiful those icons were, especially the rainbow one!

[IMG]
  7. HOC Member

The gif is a bit of a stretch but ok, I moved the two aforementioned posts back.
  8. Thank God! all is well with the world.

GIANT_CRAB.jpg
  9. Anonymous Member

How would you feel about fucking yourself to death?
    • Like Like x 1
  10. cTp Member

Im sure you would like me to join you but

11. PresidentShaw Member

• Like Like x 1
  12. To address unprecedented worldwide demand, Scientology: The Fundamentals of Thought, L. Ron Hubbard’s first book on the theory and practice of Scientology, is now available as a groundbreaking 90-minute book-on-film. The film was produced and released in response to the overwhelming interest in Scientology, manifested by the more than 160 million visitors to the Church’s official Internet site asking the question: “What is Scientology?” The film, available in English and 15 other languages, provides the answer in an entirely new way.
    As a uniquely modern world religion, Scientology is more than a system of beliefs. It contains a practical technology that any person can apply immediately and directly to improve any aspect of his or her life. The Fundamentals of Thought book-on-film takes the viewer through a compelling cinematic description of Scientology technology and practices. Here is the visual journey through which one can learn and understand the principles that define the primary architecture and essence of how life works along with the elements that comprise the “game of life.”
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. fishypants Moderator

Thank you kind sir or madam.

QFT!!!
  14. Anyone who allows the US government to dictate the terms of their healthcare to them deserves what s/he gets. I mean, don't think about it at all...
  15. Anonymous Member

There's a reason for this thread necro?
  16. rickybobby Member

• Like Like x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

Spam reported.
    • Like Like x 2
  18. hushpuppy Member

Thanks Night Owl:)

Will move subsequent posts to the derail graveyard, as they are now responding to a non-existent post.
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Anonymous Member

Cool! I've broken the link in my post.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

21. Random guy Member

I see all kinds of of accusations and no dox.

Sorry OSA, dead agenting might conceivably work when you have a head start, but not when you are a few years late. 1/10
  22. Anonymous Member

As far as we know, Dave as no criminal record.
  23. Anonymous Member

could be an OSA op but i noticed the posting started back in 2007 way before David Love was an OSA target. anyhow maybe whoever runs the site can post actual dox
  24. Intelligence Member

First, one must ask WHY the attack Blog was created?

As you can see in what I did with my Word Press site a few minutes ago, it's easy to Edit a
    website to look like it was posted a few years back?

Perhaps this comment by the Word Press author sheds some light:

The reason WHY my daughter, who was the Ethics Officer at NN TR turned on me 48 hours before
    the airing of the NBC Rock Center narconon expose, is more complex than one could imagine, but
    does involve HUGE sums.

My daughter and I were CLOSE up until the NBC expose - see the following com:

[IMG]

************************************************************************************

[IMG]

http://narcononcanada.com/2011/12/11/party-at-narconon-staff-apartment-one-dead/
    • Like Like x 4
  25. Intelligence Member

For me, what OSA has done to me over nearly three years now, has not deterred mr from
    pressing forward, and nor will these new Dead Agent attacks.

Seriously, it's senseless becaise anything I did or didn't do decades ago, has nothing to do
    with THEM being prosecuted for what they did at NN TR. The dox prove what happened.

However, if anyone wants to ask me questions about these nonsense allegations, feel free.

We know WHO and WHY and I will address appropriately in due course.

Now.....back to work ---- It's been an AWESOME day!!! :)

• Like Like x 6
  26. Anonymous Member

Ok so the date is easily changed... ok, so it is OSA, ok but ....
    is it true you went to jail? is it true or not what that blog says?
    dude, i love you and all, but this is not "fair game" if it is true ... i know, i know, i hate fucking osa and lron and dm and all that shit but when we expose them it is not fair game, so therefore we should use the same yardstick for them, right?

so, is it true you went to jail twice?
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  27. Anonymous Member

I want to know who I'm helping here. Are these statements true or false?

No need to explain, just a TRUE/FALSE will suffice.

Thanks David.

Please do not pull an OSA and keep on providing dox against NN or scilons. We all know they are filthy so no need to "DA" them. Do not fall for the OSA trap and do ad hominem attacks, just answer plain and simply.
    Anonymous
    This message by Anonymous has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  28. Anonymous Member

29. Anonymous Member

Will you be writing about your past in the book?
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  30. Anonymous Member

LOL OSA
    • Like Like x 1
  31. ohhai DL!
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  32. Horseradish Member

• Like Like x 5
  33. jensting Member

I am interested in helping victims of the criminal organisation known as the "church" of $cientology. Not David Love as an individual. It's about the credibility of the documents.

If this were only about what happened to David Love, then you might have a point. As it is, don't worry if you feel the need to not darken our towels again :)
    • Like Like x 2
  34. jensting Member

• Like Like x 1
  35. Random guy Member

36. Anonymous Member

I was playing a David Forslund hunch mid last year. wanted to understand what made the man tick. When I was researching under same and under Dave Love as well I came across it quite empty, fairly soon after magic it was full. Soon thereafter I stumbled across the newly created warning about Dave Colin and co all being bloody terrorists. See OHSAV thread look for yourself cause i'm pissed that anyone would question this tireless fighter. Shame. Dave your actions speak for themselves.
  37. Anonymous Member

my hunch was correct it was just a new dead agent campaign. And BTW the other research I did indicated that tho hes no perfect angel, most of the accusations they make are bollocks of the highest order. And before you Dox or STFU you do your own research as I did in the interest of understanding such a focused and admirable man.
  38. firebug Member

39. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2