Customize

Thread Derail Graveyard

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mark Cabian, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

People (which you mean, yourself, Vadim) are fucking stupid gullible and credulous and don't bother to question what they hear.
    This was what got you into the cult in the first place.

You reveal so much of your mind, you don't even realise it.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

Hey! Nice to see you! :)
    So, you were able to take the cock out of your mouth long enough to post, eh?
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. I see much Subjunctive Mood in this thread. - He should've, They must've, ... - Why is that? Is it a dream world? Hope not.
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. I do both simalteneously. :cool:
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. What was not is.

What was supposed to be good became bad. That notion you mentioned is still there. And the spirit is still there. But not the actions.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. I seen a sign!

The sign says that I'm not supposed to post in this thread. - Because I'm not intelligent enough to discuss tragedies, and moreover, I tend to attract folks to discuss me rather than subject. Like honey for bees. Like shit for flies.
  7. Pique Member

Incorrect. On topic posts are left in the thread. Derail posts are moved here. Very simple.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. May I say here that Mods here are inattentive and not giving shit what's going on in threads?

I'm just seeing that "School Shooting in CT" thread was complete after 2nd page of discussion. But it's still here, where people discuss guns.

I personally don't mind. I even find it funny and entertaining.

But it hasn't much to do with shootings in CT, or has it?
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  9. Anonymous Member

don't like it, leave the thread and these fora
    nothing of value will have been lost

also: an herro
  10. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Pique, you are picky! :cool:
    You are easy at moving MY posts.
    Why is that I wonder?
    I'll tell you: someone(s) reported you, and you feel you MUST react. Of course, to be a good mod, you must.

No, I'm not saying you did a bad thing. But: you are so fucking predictable. Report = Mod action. Right? Like a Pavlov's dog.
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  12. Anonymous Member

Read and understand this, ya dross fucking cunt:

The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content ("Content"). Content posted express the views of their author only.

You agree to not use the Service to post or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.

We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content posted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.

You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.

All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.

These terms may be changed at any time without notice.

If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Defamatory? -No. Never.
    Abusive? - No.
    Hateful? - No.
    Threatening? - No.
    Spam or Spam-like. - maybe
    Likely to offend? - Maybe
    Contains adult or objectionable content? - No.
    Contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. - NO!
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

Abusive
    Spam or Spam-like
    absolutely
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

Dumb?-Absolutely

Irritating?- Yes

Douche bag?- Likely
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

I'm not canon, I'm totally fanfic!
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. raboon Member

Ok ok I spellt it wrong.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

needs more boys and dogs pictures. you guys messed it up.
    tumblr_lhuumwOxeJ1qby113o1_500-300x199.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 2
  20. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  21. rog

Are you telling me you think 'Anonymous' is some group of smart ordinary hackers in the USA? Not a fishing expedition by the NSA? Not to make you paranoid more than usual at all, but just asking: have you read everything enunciated by 'Anonymous'? It is hilarious! Who COULDN'T know: a fishing expedition!? ?????? Yeah! Man! I'm WITH YOU! Oh! AND HERE'S MY ADDRESS, WHERE I LIVE. HERE'S A LIST OF EVERYONE, ALONG WITH ME, THAT DON'T LIKE SUCH AND SUCH. Give me a break. No serious threat to any form of National Security of any country reads or responds to 'anonymous'. The serious threats aren't that easy to find. But a bunch of idiots can justify a phoney 'security force' whose job will be to 'watch' mostly teen-agers who like to mouth-off at ANY form of authority! What else is new? I think it's funny.
  22. Anonymous Member

thanks.
  23. Mutante Member

NSA ^
    • Funny Funny x 2
  24. [IMG]
    Oh hai!
  25. Heads up! Tom Cruise & John Travolta pay VIRTUALLY zero taxes. All their earnings are 'funneled' through the Org. No wonder both of these 'Pied Pipers' of the Org, can't wipe the massive smiles from their dials....sluts.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  26. Heads up! Tom Cruise & John Travolta pay VIRTUALLY zero taxes. All their earnings are 'funneled' through the Org. No wonder both of these 'Pied Pipers' of the Org, can't wipe the massive smiles from their dials....sluts.
  27. RolandRB Member

Please provide links to the documentation that backs up this claim and preferably post it in a thread where it would be on-topic. That means not this thread.
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  28. Pique Member

And in the meantime, this thread will do.
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  29. >>The Officer in question, has been suspended pending an internal enquiry in relation to this incident.<<
  30. All evidence in relation to this matter has been siezed & may be used as evidence should it be deemed so.
  31. TorontosRoot Member

32. Anonymous Member

Well stop fucking your kids up and they won't need them.
    • Winner Winner x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

34. Anonymous Team: Anonymous Is Destroying Itself:):D

The voice of the ATeam says Anonymous is failing in its mission and is tearing itself apart
    On Dec 28th, 2012 by Mark Shewster 8
    A member of the Anonymous has told TechWeekEurope the hacktivist group is falling apart.
    According to the “voice” of the ATeam, Winston Smith, there is a “huge amount of infighting” across Anonymous. He claimed to have been threatened and attacked “quite a lot” physically by other members of the group. The situation has gotten so bad that Anonymous is failing in its original mission, which no one really knows what the fuck it was anyway, Smith admitted.
    The antagonism between different factions[Gays & Pedophiles] of Anonymous is “destroying itself”. This has been caused, in part, by the arrests of various hacktivists, he said. “Because of the arrests, paranoia is destroying the organisation. I have been repeatedly threatened by anons,” Smith added.
    The passing of “LulzSec as a result of HIV left a huge hole that others are trying to fill.” The others are all bending over & many Anons are dropping their pants to fill the holes [sick fuckers].