Customize

Thread derail graveyard

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hushpuppy, Dec 15, 2008.

1. Go and wash them first honey, your hands I mean.
    when you're done try your mouth, it needs it.
    now fuck off back to where your type belongs.
  2. i was just wondering about this little thing i just thought was a issue that needs to be addressed it's the confederate flag stuff idk bout u guys but im a big civil war buff and i love history and i care about this alot not that i doun't care about any other issue it's that im FEDUP whith ignorant bigots saying to me and alot of other ppl "your ansester was a traytor" or "shut the hell up bigot go kill your self" and lets not forget this one i read in a post on onther web site "why dount we dig up al the dead confederate soldiers,dump em all in the sea,burn ALL teh flags (teh old ones two) and take down all teh monuments and make the sale and production of teh flags illegal" Agin idk bout you guys but i think this is an issue onther thing what you guys think about The Sons Of Confederate Veterans and the confederate battle flag?
    "More than mechanery we need kindness and gentleness"
    Charlie Chaplin
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  3. Anonymous Member

@JohnnyR1865, we have a fine place for just that sort of deep, probing, cosmic question, but it will require you to join, so don't fucking up the New Members thread with useless, illegible, Flag-fag spam please. Thanks a bunch!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. sorry lol i didn't know i was on the new users form and why call other ppls opinions "SPAM"
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  5. Anonymous Member

Its the readability factor, there's slang, and then there's illiterate, m-kay?
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Dear Johnny:

The NMA Introduce yourself here thread is strictly a meet and greet area. If you want to start a movement, then I would wager the Freedom Of Information section would be ideal for your thoughts/opinion/plans.

BTW: What you are saying sounds bad. However, keep in mind that WWP is an international forum and some here may not give a rat's ass about the whole Civil War thing or about a flag. They'd gladly spit on/wipe their ass/burn the stars and stripes we have now. Just a heads up.

- PS
    • Like Like x 5

7. same old story saw the documentary and decided to be active, that fucking documentary must be running 24/7 in every country on the fucking planet. go and activate your bowels you wankfaced bollockbrained fuckbucket.

fuck off back to school faggot baggot
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  8. darkoverlord Member

Hey im doing an assignment for AP government and I need to write two articles is it ok if I write article about anonymous for one of them the only one to see it is the teacher?
  9. fishypants Moderator

The only "AP" I know is the Associated Press, but write whatever you like for your homework.

(You didn't need to ask, by the way).
  10. darkoverlord Member

AP means advanced placement it is just mix of college and high school government course
  11. Kilia Member

Have fun, sweetie. :)
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Nancy Beazley Member

And it's ok to go to the bathroom, too.
    • Like Like x 3
  13. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi
    You can of course write a paper about Anonymous, as many people as you like can read it, I suggest "Coding Freedom" by E. Gabriella Coleman for a reference about Anonymous history and "Open Access Manifesto" by AAron Swartz on You Tube for a declaration of some Anonymous' principles regarding freedom of Information. "Blown for Good" is a reference for the struggle against Scientology.
    You can find quotes from these references on line.
    The more you read about Anonymous the more interesting it is. It's had finding reference for written papers because Anonymous culture is so new and is not based on the printed word. Teachers usually don't like papers that just use on-line comments as a reference. You can also read about "HBGary" and AAron Barr to see the work Anonymous has done to expose corruption using social engineering and hacking.
    Good luck.
    In the future please know that you do not need permission to write about Anonymous.
    • Like Like x 3
  14. White Tara Global Moderator

Hey darkoverlord, I have folded your thread in here, to mitigate the potential of trolling :)

I think its a reasonable topic to write on, however i would be circumspect about writing yourself into the paper, while it may seem but one teacher reading, one must consider the staff room also. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  15. hasnulife Member

It was sooooooooo hard to resist Tara . His being a child is the only thing that saved him.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. There is a member here named AssDouche.
    Really.
    univers
    This message by univers has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  17. univers
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  18. Welcome, AssDouche. :D

Good luck. (FYI, The forum is pretty much dead. And, the smart people are all gone gone gone.)
    univers
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  19. White Tara Global Moderator

Thats why you're still here you ament. :D
    • Like Like x 3
  20. An4rchy Member

Just watched a man in his mid 30's walking down the street with a 5 inch knife for protection, strapped to his belt loop, walk by a cop, not even make a gesture to him. He was detained, cuffed, and put in the squad car, but that's not it, backup arrived 5 minutes later.
  21. fishypants Moderator

Seems fair enough. Carrying an offensive weapon like that is illegal where I am. Whether or not it's "for protection".

Is the law different where you are?
    • Like Like x 2
  22. An4rchy Member

I believe knives under 7" are legal, i believe, NH
  23. Perfecto Member

That depends entirely which country you live in.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Did you know this guy or any of his background?

If not: There could have been a possibility the dude may have had a violent criminal background and thus it would be illegal for him to possess a weapon. Now, I'll level with you: IANAL and most of this is speculative due to the lack of info, but most states forbid people convicted of certain crimes (ie: Felonies, any kind of domestic/child abuse, or Assault charges) from owning or brandishing a weapon in public. I am not familiar with NH laws but I know in MO if you are convicted of said mentioned crimes, you are forbidden from owning guns much less being able to conceal and carry. (MO has CCW laws.)
  25. fishypants Moderator

Here knives are legal, so long as you have a non-violent reason to carry them. E.g. a chef on his way to a new job. If you're carrying it as a weapon - even if you say it's "for protection" - then it's very illegal. Pen-knives and multi-tools are fine of course. That's here in the UK.

So anyway, what did you think was unreasonable about the arrest you witnessed? I'm not quite getting it.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Based on the lack of information the poster has given, I can only speculate what I mentioned above. That being the person arrested was not allowed to have a weapon due to previous violent/severe convictions OR it is possible the guy had a warrant out for his arrest and the visible knife had nothing to do with the actual arrest.

Either way: Without info, it is hard to say what actually happened beyond speculation.
  27. hasnulife Member

That's disgusting. It varies from state to state, I live in Kentucky which is one of four commonwealth states in the union. There is an open carry policy for firearms here, although i think any blade over a foot long is illegal. I can't believe a man went to jail for having a blade on him. I'm typically a populist liberal but I'm afraid on this issue I must side with the tinfoilers at the NRA. Mortality is a harsh reality , and someone can shuffle you off the mortal coil , man has a right to be able to defend himself.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

29. meep meep Member

• Like Like x 1
  30. aubrey suggs Member

31. Another joins the ranks.
  32. rolikirus Member

It can be discussed infinitely
    Video
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  33. Ogsonofgroo Member

WTF??? Seriously? Good fucking lord, don't we haz video section? Even then, *yawn* zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

byeeee
  34. yes i am vert high
  35. rolikirus Member

I suggest you to come on a site, with an information large quantity on a theme interesting you. For myself I have found a lot of the interesting.
    Video
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  36. rolikirus Member

True idea
    Video
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  37. Agent Smith is a Downs Syndrome loser and I shit in his mouth.