Customize

Thread derail graveyard

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hushpuppy, Dec 15, 2008.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Help: Important discoveries prevented

Speak portuguese?

I´am from Latin America, Brazil, and i discovery one importnat thing about time.

Sou brasileiro, do Rio de Janeiro, e descobri algum importante sobre disciplinas físicas e de astrofísicas mas tenho sido ameaçado tanto de sequestro e violência por consecutivos plágios, creio ter instituíções importantes envolvidas pois mesmo as autoridades locais parece estar sendo induzidas a não prosseguir mediante plágios comprovados evidencialmente inclusive entre cientistas.
  2. hushpuppy Member

Welcome to WWP!

I sense too that this is a google translation gone bad. I can't make heads or tails of it.

We have most nationalities represented here on WWP, I agree that it could be beneficial to you to post in your native tongue, and wait and see if anyone here can help translate. Unless of course, you think that revealing your native tongue will compromize your anonymity.
    If that is the case, do you know anybody that could help you translate?
  3. Anonymous Member

FIFY
  4. HOC Member

Hello there. I'm not sure if you will fully be able to understand me because of the apparent language barrier, but this is the 'New Members Area' of WhyWeProtest. Your post would be more fitting for this section of the forums: Freedom of Expression - Why We Protest | Activism Forum
  5. RudyRucker Member

If you love somebody set them free!

Music!

6. Anonymous Member

He says he made an important discovery in the field of physics/astrophysics, and has been threatened of kidnapping and violence by plagiarists, he believes there are big name organizations involved, because local authorities are dismissing him, and do nothing despite his evidence of plagiarism in the above fields.

I just translated, I am not saying he makes sense...
  7. Rockyj Member

I hope he/she is okay!
  8. Help a Bank Whistle Blower

Greetings!

I am a bank whistle blower - my Verizon 8830 Blackberry cellphone and email are being hacked in retaliation for talking to the Securities and Exchange Commission about major accounting irregularities at the bank where I worked for 20 years.

Three Executive Vice Presidents were fired during a major SEC investigation of this bank, the EVP I reported to survived.

I was told a good friend at work was pushed to suicide by the problems. I though, if that happened to me I would want some one to speak up, so I did and a lot of bad things started happening:

see: Help A Whistleblower - Reporting Wrongdoing

See also: Reporting Wrongdoing

Any help, thoughts or ideas you may have would be most welcome. My home is in Atlanta, I am physically in New York City now.
  9. Anonymous Member

Write up your results and send them to a journal/conference for peer review, then nobody can steal them from you.

Why any corporation would be interested in an astrophysics result to the point of stealing it from the author and threatening and harassing them is rather puzzling, to say the least.
  10. Anonymous Member

11. Anonymous Member

Good luck and stay safe op!
  12. Re: Help: Important discoveries prevented

se Habla espanol, y sus articulo seria comprendo mas facil alla. Horita, no puedo comprendir porque alquonos personas quisieren sus Articulos sobre fisicas. Por Favor, diga me mas? Tambien, Cuidados senor/a
  13. JohnnyRUClear Member

The Psyches are expanding into astrophysics?
  14. TinyDancer Member

See a lawyer.
  15. ArquiVox Member

The translation was very close to the proposed but not psyche but physics.

I appreciate the support, but unfortunately here in Brazil, justice and social conditions seem to favor this kind of practice. Soom i report about this case
  16. mojo Member

see a lawyer, write your info up -- lodge one copy with the lawyer and one with the

brazilian journal of physics

and you might try the relevant department at university of lisbon since i assume you will be writing in portuguese.
  17. Anonymous Member

My money is on either of the following being true:
    1. OP is a troll.
    2. OP is a free-energy-nut.
  18. Anonymous Member

inb4 TimeCube

But if OP really wants to just "get the word out", then a simple website would do, with mirrors of .pdf copies of the work.
  19. JohnnyRUClear Member

It was a little joke. Look up L. Ron Hubbard and Psyches. :)
  20. ArquiVox Member

Very Funny! Are you kidding me!

My case is the Ministry of Justice and if no news is because somehow or drowned, or simply the world over.
  21. Why Was My First Post Removed?

Already I am in trouble? What did I do wrong? My first post last night was deleted, wonder why... would someone please explain? Many thanks.:confused:
  22. LocalSP Member

23. Miranda Member

Re: Why Was My First Post Removed?

We try to keep the threads in the New Members Area on target because people there are looking for information. We move off-topic posts to the NMA Random Chit Chat thread. It will help you to carefully read all the stickies in the NMA to avoid confusion in the future. Welcome!

Speaking of which, we also ask that users not start new threads that aren't of general interest. Instead of posting publicly about issues that involve only you, contact a member of the Welcome Committee (orange names) or a moderator (red names) for help. I'll leave this thread here for a little while so as not to further confuse you, but again--please take the time to familiarize yourself with the rules and customs here before posting.
  24. Anonymous Member

Lamento informar, mas mesmo depois de ler o post no original em português - minha língua oficial - continua não fazendo sentido. Nenhum.

Sorry but even after reading the original post in Portuguese - my official language - it still makes no sense. At all.

(manual translation to Engrish FTW)
  25. Spangly Member

Publish. Publish everything.

If you do not publish, people will not believe you.

"The big companies are trying to hide this information" is the battle-cry of liars, fraudsters, scam-artists and delusional halfwits.

Publish everything to prove you have something worth publishing.
  26. Anonymous Member

I agree.

Anonymous has no official language.
  27. Anonymous Member

Re: Help a Bank Whistle Blower

Get a locking gas cap, a video camera, and improve your home security.
    Change all your passwords, get new credit cards, subscribe to one of those credit monitoring services.
    Document everything suspicious that happens.
    Keep the documentation safe, make a copy.
    Report it all to the authority you whistleblowed to.
    Given enough evidence of harassment and other crimes against you, more charges may be laid.
  28. Fuckeye Member

Re: NMA Random Chit Chat -- Off-Topic Posts Moved Here

I still have no idea where the Malaysia guy is from.
  29. BusinessBecky Member

Re: Introduce Yourself HERE

Not sure, but I do know the aliens land 120m NW of your position. Welcome to WWP 24!
  30. Le Revisor Member

anonymous declares war to the world???

Our only target is scientology.We want to hit scientology and not china, russia, ivory coast, etc.We ask one more time wikileaks to publish cables concerningSCIENTOLOGY TRIAL IN PARIS IN 2009! Why don't you do that! What's the fucking problem?We don't want anonymous to become a toy into the hands of all intelligence services!!!anonymesFfrance
  31. Anonymous Member

Re: anonymous declares war to the world???

There are detailed threads here from the fraud trial.
    Project chanology is still on Target against the cult.
    Chanology has not declared war on anyone except the cult.
    We are not to my knowledge being manipulated by intelligence services.
    Carry on the good fight frenchanons,don't surrender ¦)
  32. banned Member

hey im banned online. anyone know me here?

hello im new here and heres my picture.

[IMG]
  33. Anonymous Member

Re: anonymous declares war to the world???

Anonymous is the darkness beneath the bright neon lights of the internet.
    Anonymous is the river that sweeps through culverts through the bowels of the city.
    Chanology is a ferry-boat that crawls its way through that meandering stream, delivering justice to Scientology (and cat abusers).
    Chanology hates LRH and seeks to destroy Scientology's corrupt bloated corpse.
    Chanology respects and acknowledges you.
    Anonymous hates Anonymous,
    Anonymous hates Chanology
    and Anonymous hates you too.

Chanology came into existence because Anonymous realized that Scientology was the stupidest thing in the entire Universe (and all other Universes) and therefore would always be a source of LULZ.

But then some (most) Anons moved on, distracted by the next stupid thing. Its always been that way.

Chanology Anons are special Anons.
    You are special. You fight against Scientology and won't stop until its done.
    Your friends in AnonymesFrance may all be special, but some other Anonymous are not special, and they get bored of empty Orgs and unhappy clams.

It is ok.
    We are a big family.
    Still have room for ONE BIG HUG, even if some of us are furry and bite people.

Tiger%20Hug.jpg
  34. JohnnyRUClear Member

Re: hey im banned online. anyone know me here?

Yay?
  35. Anonymous Member

Re: hey im banned online. anyone know me here?

cool_story_bro.jpg
  36. conatus Member

must . . . . . . .not . . . . . . . . .trolll . . . . . . . (bites lip)
  37. Miranda Member

:p
  38. Anonymous Member

We are doing this so put on your helmets.
  39. Anonymous Member

Finally?

Stop being a blind bastard.
  40. ArquiVox Member

They want to know people? It matters little because through the anonymous virtual atitivistas whose interests are protests for freedom of expression are nothing close to people who use illicit means in the dark but only by self-interest favoring the crimes of corruption and impunity in Brazil and even applying censorship, that despite they say, so with my case it is alive in Brazil.

I ask you this question supported by identifying myself as such has largely not as a U.S. patriotism, but they allow the worst atrocities there (see WTC), thus the threat of kidnap to kill me - among other more bizarre - leave the link to some of my books for download similar to that made by Julian Assange on Wikileaks where my own case proves if something bad happens.

I ask coloboração to defend the democratic state present in most of the world, as well as freedom of expression.